Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like a Mixer hat and Coffee cup

It would be nice if we could offer merch mixer gifting on creator sites

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Microphone support for mobile app

Would like to see a feature for using your phones mic to chat with when in mobile app. Other teamspeak software and apps have this feature available. A push to talk feature would be practical for mixer because if your watching a broadcast, we all know, in gaming that stopping to txt takes up way to much time when your trying to alert the player of something or try to give vital information or simply just chatting. Also would encourage frequent use by exsiting users and open the market to those who don't have consoles being able to immediately be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. left and right bumper

The left and right bumper for xbox one doesn't wish to work correctly when you hit the bumper to the rigth while in the chat it takes you to the next stream instead of moving the cursor

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. order the chatter list by rank

When checking the Chatter list Make it that its orderd by the rank of the viewers for example Staff show up at the top then mods then people with pro rank then subs .......
    It would help to see Which mods are in chat without having to type his name in the search

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The right bumper in the chat area does not wish to work correctly

the bumper when you hit it it takes you to the next person that's videoing instead of one all you need to do is just move over the courser that's in the chat

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. sub mode in the chat

Add only sub chat mode please

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The overlay on the game play screen absolutely sucks it blocks out Vital Information and gameplay

The overlay in game play absolutely sucks it blocks out Vital Information and hinders game playing ability love the stream love the website but the overlay is really really really bad need an option to turn it off or make it smaller please please please

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Double tap for chat

Opening and closing chat by double tapping the screen would be easier than pressing the small chat icon on mobile.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Chat Replay isn't working for VODs

Apparently, chat replay for VODs is a feature but the Live Chat and Stream Replay chat are both the same when I'm watching a VOD.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ranks System Source

Hello, I really enjoy the Ranks System, but I would like there to be a source so everyone could see how much Hearts do they need to reach certain levels, what colors are the next Ranks and basically just all the information about them. Example: Rank 1 = 100 Hearts, Rank 2 = 250 Hearts and then from 0 to 2 you'd need 350 and it would basically be a list of all of the Levels and to that related stuff.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ranks System Source

Hello, I really enjoy the Ranks System, but I would like there to be a source so everyone could see how much Hearts do they need to reach certain levels, what colors are the next Ranks and basically just all the information about them. Example: Rank 1 = 100 Hearts, Rank 2 = 250 Hearts and then from 0 to 2 you'd need 350 and it would basically be a list of all of the Levels and to that related stuff.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Partner identification in chat.

When reading chat, you never know when a partner is there. I feel like partners work so hard to achieve partnership and represent the platform that there should be a way they stand out a little more in chat.

Maybe a different color name, or verified check mark? Something that shows they are partnered instead of only knowing if they share that information or if you're actively in their stream.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add a visual indicator of time left before another message may be sent when slowmode is enabled

Self explanatory- this would improve user experience. Other streaming platforms have this and it's a good feature. It is annoying to have to keep mental track of how many seconds are left on streams with a long slowmode cooldown.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add an optional "Subscribers immune to slow mode" feature for partners

Youtube livestreaming has a feature where members are not subject to slowmode in chat. This is a very inviting feature which creates an incentive to subscribe. Non subscribers see that the members are able to chat more often and will be more likely to sub, and the subs are happier because they don't lose messages if they type too quickly. Make it optional for the partner so people can ignore the change if they wish. This would make everyone happier and increase revenue.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Timing out a chatter

If you time someone out in your chat, does it unfollow them from your channel? I like to give people the benefit of the doubt if they are being a bit toxic in chat, more often they will come back and apologize if I e plain I'd like to have them there but less toxic. So dont want them banned or unfollowed from my channel

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add an option to always hear Chat notification.

Before I switched from the **** platform Twitch, I used to use a bot named Chatty. To notify me with sounds that someone typed in the chat. That way I know someone join, whenever I forget to check the chat while streaming.

Unfortunatly Chatty only works with Twitch at the moment or so it seems.

Would be cool to notify me with a sound always, when someone is typing in my chat.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Improve Mute Feature with permanent list

There should be a permanent list where you choose to mute someone, they are muted forever.
    Currently if someone is muted, it only lasts a couple of hours.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Disable chat

I think you should add an option to completely disable chat in the channel whenever I want and then re-enable it whenever I want.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Personal ban

Hello,

Watching a friends stream, somebody really is annoying me. Appearantly I can only mute him, which is reset every time thé Page is refreshen, or a new stream is started.
    I want to ban him personality completely, bit Will not ask my friends to ban him, that would be not a decent thing to do.
    So maybe, can you please build An personal van option in?
    Everybody deserves a 2nd chance, he got already over a dozen.

Thank you.
    Have a Nice day!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Can't see chat while streaming on phone

hello! I love watching streams on Mixer, but every time I've streamed from Mixer Create on my phone I haven't been able to see the chat at all, but when I look at my stream chat on the computer I see people have been talking to me. It's most distressing :(
    Help or tips of any kind would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base