Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Giving away channel progression hearts

I was thinking for mixer to add, giving away channel progression hearts... that’s all and yes it would help coz people like to see a good level

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mixer stop banned people from streaming we are very upet of what you doing and you gonna losses a lot customers me too im changing to PS 5

Please be nice to your customers customers come first we spending our money if not we changing to P.S. 5 my friends and families also I'm upset because you banned me from streaming service but why

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. chat count

Mixer should display the number of actual people in chat next to the viewer count number. This number should be taken into consideration when displaying the top Mixer streamers. This would help eliminate situations where current viewer counts are being manipulated by embedding a stream into a popular website / wiki / etc (or other means). This would also help reward the smaller viewer count streamers that have built a solid active community that participates in chat. I am also sure that sponsors would love to see chat user counts as it helps them have a better idea on how…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. mute a person and not return when refreshing the page of the mixer or when the chat disconnects

when I mute a person in the chat, after updating the page or when disconnecting the chat, the person reappears in the chat, can you fix it?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Sub Nicknames

Hello! I have a brilliant idea! If someone subs to a streamer. They should have the option to choose a nickname OR streamers the chance to put nicknames to certain people. This will give people even more customization to their streams!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Xbox Party Include Audio

Can't Hear My Party in Stream. I Click Party in Broadcast, it Doesn't Work Any Help Would be Appreciated

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ideia para O Ralli da Bola converter em pontos para o Fun Progression no Chat para Quem Participa

Hellow, I'm Ricardo Cintra and Today I liked share a idea about the Rally Ball and futures new rallys give to users with play points in Fun Prograssion to make the engagiment more be apreciate

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bring back Old HypeZone (at least in chat)

The "Hype" in HypeZone lost that WOW factor and HYPE feeling when I used to watch (Feb March). I don't think it is just me when I say, HZ needs to do something quickly to establish the "hype" trust viewers felt and I felt, when watching. Just a tip imo. Thanks Ben.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make chat cleaner

Get rid of ember and level clutter. Or at least make it so I can turn that crud off. Its beginning to look like twitch.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Disability Awareness Month

. Can we have emotes in October for Disabilities Awareness month? The goal is to support awareness and equality for anyone with any physical, emotional or mental disability.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Levels in the Mixer App

Hello, I am a user of the Mixer application on my phone, and with the new integration to the platform about the levels of each channel, I realized that these levels could only be seen from the Mixer website, and not from the application. I think a great addition to the application would be to implement chat levels, so that they are also visible from the application
    Thanks ^^

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Why do embers bring back chat after is hidden?

After hidding the chat to watch an esports event a ember sticker brings it back up and can not be hidden after it, it stays half the way hidden showing the lastest donator.

Please make an option to hide chat that is better than just dragging the chat offscreen, an option like the one in Youtube or twitch

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Blocking

I’ve seen some comments on here before on blocking and I would like to add my own post and go off of it.
    I understand that mixer has a mute feature but I would rather much there be a block altogether. There are times when you’re in a stream you really love and someone who isn’t pleasant with you comes in harassing you. Most of the time I end up seeing the person being banned from the stream which sucks for them too because they may genuinely enjoy the stream themselves. I’ve seen it happen where a mod or regular…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. CHAT RANKING

Boa tarde, Gostaria de verificar se sera disponibilizado um ranking, para os niveis maiores no chat, pois assim não precisamos mais usar recursos externos para premiar aqueles que mais interagem e assistem a Live. Seria ideal o ranking, pois o Hearts já automaticamente pegam tudo, interacao, sparks, embers, tempo assistido, etc. Aguardo

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Non-Pro Streamer Color Coding

Since Pro Streamers get a color designation, but not everyone who streams uses Pro, either because they dont need to or cant afford to, i think streamers who can adhere to at least the minimum stream hours required for partnership ( 24 hours, 12 seperate days/month) but not limit based on follower/viewer count. This way they can be differentiated from viewers in a special way, as well.Just a thought, a simple way to give them something special too!

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Chat

Hi my name is Gabriel, i have an idea about the interaction for those who do live, the mixer cloud create a CHAT as if were the DISCCORD, since it does not have xbox in it, it would be an incredible way for everyone to get better, would help a lot in the games a "CHATEMIXER''

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Having streams record game chat

Would be awesome to have streams record game chat instead of having to use party chat or a game recorder card/device.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. emote autocomplete

Can you fix the Emote autocomplete for D:

It's been over 3 years.

D:[TAB] automatically puts a fish in your chat box. :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hyperlink links in chat rather than ling links

G'day,

I'm a mixer streamer who goes by the name Phazor-GDU.

Today I was setting up a bot to give out my social details every x amount of seconds.

At the moment It look really messy, e.g. "http://www.website.com/user/profileid/". It would be great if we had the option to add shortcodes like <link "http://www.blahblahblah.com>Click Me</link>.

With only streamers / mod / editor roles able to use the markup.

Thanks guys

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base