Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. EU: Stream server in Czech Republic?

Greetings mixer support,

I have a big wish for you. Is it possible to create a stream server in Czech Republic?

We are the MIDDLE of the Europe and lot of people could use this stream server, because by my opinion at the moment there is EMPTY SPACE in this area and some people who lives near to Czech Republic has long distance connection between current created servers and it can be sometimes problem and they have unstoppable lags during stream, even if they have faster connection.

For example on my channel i have +10 average viewers last 3 days…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Xbox Streaming

I stream off of my Xbox and I'm not allowed to change the quality I want to stream at when I stream on MIXER, but if I stream on Twitch I can change the resolution and the bitrate. It would improve Streaming off of an Xbox a lot better experience for the Streamer and the viewers if MIXER added these features.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. top 10

Yesterday there was a top 10 weekly ranking of win streaks, yet today there are none. Can we still see the rankings by tab or integrate switch.

Also, what about a daily winner? Top winner of the day notice?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Green Screen without using Streamlabs

Please add a green screen effect for Lightstream users! I have a green screen ready to go and was ready to use on Streamlabs, but because my laptop isn't compatable with Streamlabs, I cannot afford a new computer for a really long time. I would love to continue using Lightstream and pay for it if Mixer could add a green screen input option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Include a "Not Live" checkbox in the broadcast dashboard

There are quite a bit of streamers that are not actually live when streaming. For example, they are broadcasting past streams, doing 24/7 art showcase streams, or are just streaming images/videos with background music.

Sometimes I don't know it is a past broadcast until I actually open the stream and try talking to the streamer. If there was a "Not Live" checkbox you could check, and show the status on the browse page, it would eliminate confusion. In addition, a filtering option could be added that would filter out the Not Live streams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. assinatura

Todos os streaming ou alguma meta menor para receber assinaturas seria muito viável, tenho 888 em 2 meses de live, nesse ritmo com 5 meses pego parceria. mas ja tenho diversas views doando pelo pay pal ou por outras formas, se eu tivesse a assinatura, tanto a mixer quanto eu sairíamos ganhando.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Tabbing away from a stream should decrease stream quality to save bandwidth as mixer grows.

Tabbing away from a stream should decrease stream quality to save bandwidth as mixer grows.

If you tab back in, the stream automatically re-adjusts back to the quality you selected. This would save so much bandwidth for people who don't quite use audio only mode, but still have a 1080p stream in the background while at work or at home.This way the prioritization of bandwidth spreads even better to the rest of the viewers who are actively engaged in the tab / have the tab open at all

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Lightstream

please let lightstream be free for everyone. It will help out a lot of streaming.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Video storage

I find it a pity that streams do not remain saved but be deleted after 14 days :/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ich hätte gern gewußt,wo ich au der xbox one,wenn ich auf mixer streame,meine follower erkennen kann. PC nicht vorhanden

Ich hätte gern gewußt,wie ich meine Follower bei mixer erkennen kann,also,wer mir folgt. Ich habe mixer auf der xbox one und auf meinem Android Tablet. PC habe ich nicht. Gibt es eine Follower Erkennungs app, für Android Tablet oder xbox one. Und welche kostenlose App ist empfehlenswert?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. [xb1] Party audio conflict

This conflict pertains to xbox one streaming:
    I have noticed an issue for viewers on desktop vs viewers on mobile. when there is a co-stream enabled between 4 gamers. for desktop viewers if the co-streamers ENABLE the "party chat" setting labeled "include party audio" then desktop viewers have lots of voice echo that makes the stream unwatchable. While at the same time this enabled "party audio" between the co-streamers enhances the mobile viewers experience because they can now hear the full conversation between the 4 co-streamers..even though they can only view one streamers game play at a time. It sucks…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. A way to retribution the streamer no Partner with Sparks

Suggestion about using Sparks in non-partner channels

Hello people of the Mixer

One suggestion I have to bring to you here today is that for non-partner channels, when these channels are doing Stream and viewers interact with sparks in Chat, like the Streamer while doing stream and getting only 50 sparks per minute, on As viewers "Doam " Sparks on the channel for Interassion, part of these sparks at least be reversed in more sparks for the Streamer, for example, I have no partnership and start a stream with 50,000 sparks every minute the way it is today I get…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Maybe Mixer can let us do a Broadcast with our Mixer account to do a Livestream on youtube

Well I broadcasted a few times and I was thinking that if we have an option to broadcast the game I play on Youtube

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Views not showing up

Hello I am IlluminationTTv. I've just recently started streaming im pretty og in the CoD world. and ive recently gotten hypezone a couple times but says i only have 20 veiws why is that?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Calidad de los Videos

Deberían añadir el selector de calidad de los vídeos. muchas personas al igual que yo no tienen una buena conexión o simplemente no tienen un ordenador mas potente

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Xbox Streaming

just wanted to give an idea to make streaming off of the Xbox one more reliable and better and stable quality. With the twitch app on the Xbox One, you are able to adjust the amount of bitrate you steam with, which greatly increases the quality of the streams. In the future, adding a feature to control bit rate would be really awesome and would allow for some high end streaming to be done off of the Xbox One.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. text and voice translation

Can you please see about adding text and voice translation into mixer. Say that you are a streamer that only speaks English. And someone tries to watch or chat but they do not speak English. You have no way to communicate so they have to go find someone to watch does speak their language.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Blur

I've tryed to stream skyrim three times now and the viewers keep seeing a blurry screen and a lagging of frames

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. HypeZone Blackout Problem!

I have streamed over 100 hours on blackout and never have caught hypezone! It’s not to the point I know I’m being avoided and can’t find out why you guys have never visited my channel! And it’s not because of bad luck! I’ve check your conditions and I follow by all of them! I would love to hear from someone who can tell me why i HAVE NEVER CAUGHT HYPEZONE WITH OVER 200 wins! And plenty of hours of streaming blackout. My mixer account is MrLucky!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. have a pax category for mixer.

have an option or area where you guys and other streamers can stream things from pax. That way the streamers community can get a small experience of pax.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base