Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Broadcasting without third parties on PC

I'd like the ability to broadcast directly to mixer from pc without downloading third party content to stream through. They used to have this ability on the xbox gamebar but took it off. I think that it was much more convenient when it was available.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. High Framerate Streaming

High frame rate streaming could set Mixer apart from Twitch. Monitors that are 120, 144, and 240hz are common in the gaming community, and high refresh rate phones are becoming the norm. Many are 90, or 120hz, and not just phones designed for gamers, they are also coming to the mainstream non-gaming market. The new Samsung Galaxy S20 phone is 120hz, and there are rumors the next iPhones could have a 120hz display. If bandwidth is a concern maybe have both a resolution and framerate setting for watching streams if possible. Lower frame rates are more noticeable for gaming than…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Stream other game systems on Mixer Besides Xbox and Pc

Stream other consoles besides Xbox and pc

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. easylive

I would like a training course about how to stream to Mixer with easylive.io.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. No more unlisted Xbox/ PC Games

The absence of so many MS Games on Mixer is altogether confusing to me. Games from other Consoles, etc. are streamed on Mixer as well: So What? I can understand Mixer as a separate entity from MS not making this a priority. But Microsoft?

Within the past 1-2 years, I've streamed a LOT of Games, and most of the latter are not AAA, let alone HypeZone material. After all this time, Mixer hasn't changed a bit with respect to Searches & overall Layout. HypeZone. And now, to boot, a Partner spotlight, which only amplifies the burial of all other Games…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ps4

Pourquoi vous faites pas une mise a jour pour mettre sur ps4 comme sa on pourrait streaming sur ps4 il faut pas que l'application demande beaucoup de internet

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Nintendo switch

Dear mixer support.
    I'm a huge fan of this platform, there's just one problem.
    I can't stream on my Nintendo Switch unless I buy a capture card( and that's pretty expensive) and i can't afford it.
    So can you guys make a way to stream on Switch without a capture card.
    Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Marking highlights while streaming on console

for example when I am playing for a few hours of streaming meanwhile, it's quite time consuming going thrugh the whole stream to cut out the the matches with wins (for example)
    So if there is anyway to while streaming make a marker in the time line to eayser find the god segments.
    Hope I could descripe a so you guys understand.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Error 304

Fix error 304 i cant rename my recorded streams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please add a way to download your past streams.

I’ve wanted a way to download my past streams to my phone (iOS) for the longest. It’d just be nice to have your live streams in your camera roll . Maybe I could make something out of it. I just wish that it was a feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. add a 'talk' category

just add the option to just sit with a camera on and talk to your viewers, whilst you for example, update your mixer profile

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Costream setup: improved user search

The current user search lists some names with matching criteria, but excludes many others, including cases where the use in question doesn’t have a billion numbers after their name (example: Smith vs Smith277478, where the search is for Smith but the list doesn’t include Smith).

My suggestion to fix is to prioritize channels you’re following over channels you’re not (I’m unsure if channels you’re in a group with get priority or not (as I am not in a group), but either way, that should be top priority for names, then channels the person setting up is following)
    Additionally or alternatively,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. iPhone mixer app

Can you guys look in to fixing the app on the iPhone. Where you can add the skip 15 seconds or 30 seconds

And if you watch a old stream and come of it. It would be nice to resume the video

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Corrigir lives travando e dando Bugs na imagem

lives na Mixer trava demais e ainda ocorre bugs de imagem e com isso afastando pessoas da plataforma , estou postando essa idéia , porque sei que quase todo mundo passa por esse problema de lives travando e dando bugs na imagem então para o bem da plataforma posto essa idéia aqui para que todos votem e chegue até os engenheiros da Mixer e eles corrijam esse problema que tanto espanta o público na plataforma.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. probes

It would be nice if in the polls people can vote from mobile and xbox, not just from pc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Xbox Mixer Support

The Xbox version of Mixer needs to be fixed! The new dashboard version of Mixer has extreme delay. My favorite part of Mixer used to be that there was no delays! Also 90% of the accounts I’m following won’t show up under “following.” If you could recreate what you had with the app version that would be great! My favorite part about Mixer was the live time streaming, and now it’s no different than competitors with its large delays. Thank you for your time and have a great day!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Xbox Streaming

As Mixer is the main streaming app for xbox, i think it needs some upgrades. Xbox has no overlays, no way to stream music, no bots, just base streaming. As one of the 2 ways people can stream on Mixer, i dont understand why they arent treated similarly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. to help the stremes stay on the platform and also the platform wide

you should create an affiliate system to not lose stremes until the affiliate can become a partner

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add rocket league to HypeZone!

Rocket League has had an ever increasing fan base regarding players and viewer base with the last RLCS having a record number of concurrent viewers and multiple Rocket league creators and streamers have had increased viewership. So I think that having Rocket League in the Hypezone would encourage a new demographic of rocket league streamers and viewers to Mixer that was not here originally as hypezone is a standout differentiation from other streaming services.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Transcoding for Everyone

Give Transcoding/Video Quality Options for everyone. Really think about this, because makes the transition from other platforms less painful, instead of starting the whole “grind” since the beginning all over again. There’s nothing worse than have people complaining they can’t see the Stream without “buffering”... or have to lower the video quality(bitrate) so a minority it’s happy, but everyone is important, even more in the beginning of a Streamer Carrear. It’s just a bit frustrating having 100Mbps+ upload but cant use it for the reasons previous stated. Just take this as a priority on the Mixer platform. Hope i didn’t…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base