Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. FFXIV Directories

Combine FFXIV and FFXIV: Shadowbringers directories

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Video discovery playlists (and notifications)

Thanks to Luca and the team for all the great UI work done on Mixer (its such a clean and welcoming interface from the get go). One feature that I find lacking though is the ability to make a playlist of games I want to be notified of when they go live (e.g more niche games like Bubble Bobble not played often). Lots of us care more about games than e-celebs, so will Mixer follow in Twitche's footsteps and also ignore us to focus only on e-sports / e-celebs?

So TLDR - Playlist notifications, is it hard to make happen?…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Discovering New & Exciting Games on Mixer AND The Xbox Store is a Chore

I can understand WHY The "HypeZone" is kept in front - even if I think it's really killing off all the Other, Strange hundreds of games being Streamed by those whose "Thing" is Indies, Puzzle Games, Retro, etc. What truly boggles me is the massive change a minor investment could make by hiring a few kids to add EVERY Xbox 360 & Xbox One Title to the Mixer List via Player.Me. I know that Player.Me caters to all consoles & PC. Doesn't matter. Mixer. Microsoft. Pay a few half-brained kids to just plug in all the info for all Games,…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Filter by Follower #

I think adding a filter (more filters the better!) that allows you to search via Follower/Sub numbers is excellent! The reason I propose this as an excellent idea is for two reasons.

The first is that lots of people, myself included, love to check out new streamers. Some for the laughs to suddenly drop a host or such on a smaller streamer and watch them freak out. But also because some, like me, really enjoy watching a smaller channel, maybe with a handful of followers or views, and just chatting with them. Maybe send some sparks their way. It really…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. CATEGORY SEPERATION

*Solution

Layout Categories independent from the game category.

*Problem

I understand that you can eventually find something other than a game. I'm really trying to help you. However....

As a user, it is not very evident that you can even see other categories. It's so diluted with games.

Having to click or tap on "games" to see other "categories besides games" is not very helpful, practical, or user friendly. This is other platforms biggest issue. Sure ppl stream 1000000000 games. But your missing out on other content and viewership that is not easily accessible to the user. So because a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Xbox One Users, I Bring Good news!

XBOX ONE USERS! (and above)), I come bringing good news! I am working with a team who has created an experimental camera, called the SUB2r... and i have one of their units in my hands...

No one but me has tested it thus far, not even the development team. This camera is absolutely NUTS, there are so many features to it that i cannot honestly type all of them without posting 8x 1920x1080 Screens worth of text about it.

But i will say this: it exceeds any other webcam out there today in the market...

And...

IT WORKS WITH THE…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Up and Coming

Had a short conversation with u/Matthey on reddit today and he asked me to bring these suggestions from my community over here to be voted on. I've pasted the relevant bits below.

From GrizzledGeek:
    Those should be called "New and Rising". Other criteria should be set for up and coming.They need something to fill the gap between New streamers and those (like me at the moment) that just mess about occassionally, and those non-partners who are starting to show promise and just need a little boost of acknowledgement from Mixer that they are not wasting their time, and that will…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Spotlighting Newer Streamers

As a longtime streamer on multiple platforms both FT and PT I understand that there is a mix of long time consistency as well as a good deal of luck that goes into gaining a significant following on any streaming platform. However I feel like Mixer could be doing a little more to promote smaller streamers and tbh I feel like its the perfect thing to help them stand out as a platform. The Ember/Spark system is already great and easily assists in community engagement, but I feel like Mixer is much more inviting to people who cant afford streaming…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Minecraft needs more Mixer Love: Loots!

I'm wondering what we could do, as a community, to help boost Fam-Friendly Minecraft content here on Mixer. I would like to see the use of MixerLoot in relation to in-game advancements, but I think we could do more.
    Stickers, promoting Minecraft streamers both partnered and non-partnered ... and more.
    It's not for me to ask or say how this can be done, but I think it's worth exploring in a bigger way.
    The audience is there. We just need to provide supported content for them, because it's not just about the 18+ crew.

Personally, I'm hoping to bring more…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Counter Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) Hypezone

tl;dr:
    - CS:GO Hypezone
    - Look at: Score, Players Alive, Time left.
    - Score: 12:12 and above
    - Players Alive: 3-4 and below
    - Time Left: 1 minute and below
    - Support for stretched out 4:3 to 16:9

CSGO deserves its hypezone as well, but until know I really couldn't figure out how it should be implemented. but now I did. my suggestion is to take two things into consideration: wins from both sides and people alive. start considering a game for hypezone when the score is like 12:12 or higher (up to 15:15 or higher in case the streamer…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Search

Mixer NEEDS a better search function. Here's the idea:

Familiarity is key here, so I'm recommending making a search function that is similar to Twitter, Instagram, and even Twitch, by using the "#" function.

Allow ALL streamers to input their own, or predetermined drop down lists, of options that best describe their stream.

Ex. Billy wants to watch RPG games but with a streamer who is chill
    So he types "RPG, chill"

It shows results of those streamers who added "RPG" and "Chill" on their account.

This idea works for not just the viewer, but also for Developers, and Industry…

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Search Game by Genre

Currently when you go to Mixer.com you immediately see the Featured group and right below that is the Top Games. Both of these categories are dominated by FPS games of some sort. The MMORPG community on Mixer feels very very small relative to the FPS community. To solve this, what if below top games was "Top Genre", or even just the ability to search for streams by genre of game. Mixer is slowly moving out of "that platform that only streams BR games." I think that having a genre search would massively help speed up that process of making Mixer…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please make PUBG Mobile a part of the HypeZone

I think it would be amazing to have one of the most popular mobile games for the BR genre on the list of games that HypeZone visits, which is PUBG Mobile. Much love.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Show vods of previous content when a directory is empty or has 5 or less streamers

As a viewer and as a streamer I feel like directory growth could occur if one change was implemented. If a user searches for a game and no one is currently streaming the title or say less than 5 people are streaming a title - play the most recent stream in which someone had their game set to that searched title. Display the vod with a banner over the preview that says "Previously streamed" and have a little blurb stating that noone is streaming the game right now but these (x) streamers broadcast it within the last (y) days.

This…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. crescimento na plataforma e divulgação

olá sou stream quina platformaa com o nome de manu_gamer_noob,como é levado em consideração os streams de outras plataformas,pois sou do pc,e as vezes acho que levo desvantagem na questão de conseguir novos inscritos,e quanto a questao de divulgação na plataforma de canais pequenos para apoiar o crescimento tambem.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Blacklist/dislike/hide/ignore games option

Hi can you add a feature to mixer to dislike/hide/ignore certain games. I would use it more if I stopped getting games I don't like showing up. So for example could click hide fortnite streams and it won't show them unless I go to that games page or remove it from my hide game list. It would focus more on games I do like or ones I have not seen before.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mixer Home Page

It is difficult for streamers with a low viewer count be found on the main Mixer page. The “Up and Coming” section seems like the best option today, but when one selects “See all” the streams are not sorted in any fashion. I have 2 suggestions. 1) Add a sort by viewer count (Highest to lowest and Lowest to highest). This would be a nice filter additional for ALL sections on the main page. 2) Add a new category on the main Mixer page titled “Trying To Breakthru” or something like that.

Another issue is trying to find a streamer…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Firestorm Hypezone

The new BFV BR mode should have a hypezone if all the other BR games get one.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Roulette! or Hype Boat!

Hi there, my name is Michael or SPARTAN-B301 & I'll share an idea of whom.

There are many streamers trying to make it today, but there is so much competition they barely can be seen.

My idea is simple. Create a Button called "Roulette" with it a small window where you check what you're looking for.

Like; FPS, Action, sci-fi, less than 5 viewers.

Then, the roulette would just pop - out a random streamed (even with one or 2 viewers).

If you like it? Just stay. If you don't Just roulette!

Like Hypezone (roulette zone why not) but instead…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Linking Accounts

My name is Dexter Hartunian and I am a casual, new streamer yet very old-school gamer. I really like how you allow us to link other social media accounts such as our YouTube and Steam accounts. However. I was hoping we'd be able to link even more accounts, such as our Spotfily, Pinterest, and Xbox profiles.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base