Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Browse to Randomize Results... like it used to.

With the eventual removal of the Mixer app on the Xbox, we are in danger of being left with no real way to browse EVERYONE, not just the top X number of streamers. This is unacceptable, as the Xbox dash only shows a tiny, TINY percentage of streamers, and only the top ones at that. You're locking away 98% of your streamers into a dark, forgotten corner because no one can browse and discover them organically. The only way they can be found is if someone searches for the game they're playing, at the exact time they're playing it, or…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hypezone MixerLoots

So basically take the same concept of Hypezone and apply Mixer Loots to the channel. 1) It will generate more streamer discovery other than just partnered streamers. It will give a chance to those new and up-coming streamers that really want to prove what kind of content the can create, while providing mixer points for the viewers because viewers satisfaction comes first overall. 2) Will be a great way to counter the abuse of 24/7 mixer points farming channels that are just left on menu screens with little to no content. I'm sure its hard to decide how to shut…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. speedrunning

We need a way to find things like Speedrunning. There is almost no speedrunners on Mixer. It is almost impossible to find them here. We either need Tags, or a community category. We need something to make it easier. This community raises Millions of dollars for charities a year. You are missing out with the lack of support.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add filters to select publishers or developers

Good evening,

I know Mixer doesn't have the diversity (in terms of filters) of other platforms but I would like to make a suggestion: there should exist filters that only show games by some publisher/developer and the opposite (not show accordingly)
    I hope this gets implemented because I think it's a differentiation factor.

Cheers,
    M

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Mixer Feedback

I was directed to this uservoice feedback by Mixer when I asked why their search wasn't delivering useful results. But having read some of the other problems streamers are having regarding partnerships and general discoverability, it has become clear that Mixer is not worth looking at as an alternative to other platforms.
    So sad.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Have a new streamer spot light instead of giving it to these big names.

Like you see streamers on spotlight all the time and they always have 1000 or more views. Why don't you guys start showing the people with like 3 or 4 up there? They get to be up there for 1hour when they have 4 or less and then if they get more then 100 they go down after the hour.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Display what language the stream is

Display tags about the stream when you're looking for a new streamer to watch such as the language or the audience rating. This can already be done by using filters but it can get annoying by constantly having to change filters to find the specific stream you're looking for.

So I think it would be a good idea to add tags so people can more easily find what stream their looking for without constantly fiddling with filters.

This is what Twitch does but I think it's cool how twitch lets their streamers use tags to describe their stream increasing discoverability.…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Universal Search Bar

Mixer needs of a "Universal Search bar" or "Unified Search".
    As an active user here on Mixer I always struggle to find something I am actually looking for, let's say I want to find someone who is doing "Speedruns" or "Playing with viewers". There's no option to search for a specific subject, tag or title. All these things 100% needed in a streaming platform, and I don't know why Mixer hasn't added this yet. This will help smaller people get recognized because you can find their streams easier, and more people would use mixer overall. So please Mixer staff, add…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Difference in classification

I feel like you should add the ability to search channels with less viewers as well , like add a button that changes the classification and puts lower viewers count first instead of having the top streams at the top constantly, some viewers would like to discover smaller communities and it will make it so much easier

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. recently started

Please add the "Recently Started" sorting option when going through all streams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Follower number Filter

Most of the time when I'm trying to search for new streamers, my only option is to click on "Browse" and scroll down for about 10 minutes.
    Even then, I come across people who are very accustomed to to streaming and have up to 500 followers already.

If there was an option to search people by 'follower count' then it would be much easier to support anyone trying to get into streaming.
    There are a lot of people stuck at the bottom who have a lot to offer that are constantly overshadowed by a mile of people playing the same…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sculpting

Hi, I am a content creator on Twitch, of 7 years, who has been streaming sculpting for the last 4 years on air. I have never had the ability to select Sculpting as the category and I was hoping to make the suggestion, as this would cover digital sculpting and modeling as well. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. fortnite save the world

Please make an option on the Fortnite game to be able to select between the two game modes Fortnite: Battle Royale or Fortnite: Save the World. These are two separate games and they need to be separated for viewers and streamers. This would not only promote that particular game mode but also make it more convenient for everyone. In addition, as a they are separate games, for anyone that plays Save The World and applies for partnership they will not be compared to the battle royale streamers, which is a large percentage of current partnered streamers. Thank you

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Change "Games" to "Channels"

Having to click on "Games" to look at non gaming streamers is very unintuitive.
    Example1 - I want to watch cooking: I have to click on "Games" and then "Food / Cooking".
    Example2 - I want to look at art: I have to click on "Games" and then "Creative"
    Example3 - I want to discover music: I have to click on "Games" and then "Music"

I suggest changing this tab name to on of the following: Channels, Streams, Categories.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Featured Game

At the moment, if a streamer doesn't produce content around the top 8-10 games, it can be very hard to fulfil a channel's potential. Battle Royales are extremely dominant, and other types of game struggle to get in the mix.

A Featured Game panel on the home page could help with this. Each week, 4-8 new games released that week could be added to this page, giving viewers direct access to these titles. This can then be a direct link to all streamers on that game rather than just navigating to the the games page and searching. If there aren't…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Partner Spotlight Should Not Feature Offline Content Creators.

The Partner Spotlight tab is cool, but it shouldn't feature offline content creators in my opinion, you should be promoting all of your partners, but especially the ones who are LIVE, not offline.

I get it you're supporting your employee's but you have TONS OF THEM, no reason half of that list should be offline creators with over 100k+ followers. I love Mixer, but it's 100% dependant on Fortnite and Music right now, and I feel it's got alot to do with the lack of variety on the front page an constant promotion of the same 10-20 partners. Besides Channel…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Small content creator sundays

It doesn’t have to be Sunday but I imagine a thing where small content creators get raided or showcased much like hype zone but it’s not genre specific

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Variety Streamer Discovery

To help combat discovery for variety streamers, I suggest something like a function for streamers to add to their channel that shows the games they play.

This allows others to be able to search up multiple games to find variety streamers that play those games.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hypezone for League of Legends

League of Legends is one of the most played games in the world, but for some reason Mixer doesn’t do anything to help promote the game or it’s streamers. If there were options for League to become featured, I guarantee more people will begin to view the game. League has millions and millions of players and viewers worldwide but Mixer makes it difficult to grow as a streamer due to its commitment to the same 5 games. I came here knowing this about Mixer and am choosing to be a pioneer and ambassador for the game and for Mixer to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I think a category simply called “Pokémon” will really help me out a lot in building a Pokémon community here on Mixer

Hi 👋🏼

I live stream video games from my Nintendo Switch, mostly “Pokémon Let’s Go pikachu” which is the latest Pokémon game. I have been working hard to try to grow a Pokémon community here on Mixer. There is a new Pokémon game that’s going to be released on November 15, so I have been working extra hard in trying to grow the Pokémon community to live stream the new game with a good size audience.

However, I have noticed a small problem that I believe can make a big difference in growing the Pokémon community when fixed.
    When I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base