Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Separate Warzone and Cod Multiplayer

In the browsing section there should be two different categories for War Zone and Multiplayer on Call of Duty. How it currently is it is difficult for viewers to find streamers who are playing multiplayer as most streamers play warzone. It would also help out the multiplayer by people being able to find them more easily.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Just Chatting

Can we get a category in mixer that states loud and clear its ''Just Chatting'' there is no such
    there is web show and podcast but those dont fall under ''Just Chatting'' category
    as of now its pure confusion to under what category you are suppose to go when you want to 'Chat only' with viewers
    ive seen alot of people doing just chatting under many categories

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Sort By Viewer Count

i would love to be able to sort channels based on viewer count. whether it be highest to lowest or vise versa how ever it could be done. i prefer watching very small streams an it sucks having to scroll for 10 minutes to get to them

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. filter category page

It would be really nice to have Genre's in the Category page, so that if I want to watch Adventure game's I can filter out everything else. so on and so forth. A just released games section would be nice aswell, although typically that isnt difficult day of release as everyone is streaming it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Convert Xbox Userbase

Mixer is very much like Twitch. It doesn't have any special algorithms to help discover new Streamers. Also the user pool is much smaller than Twitch, YT, and FB.

Mixer should dive very deep into the Xbox user base. Allow people 1 sub to a channel with thier Xbox Live service or Game Pass.

This would just be a start and can expand from there. Also make the app extremely easy to use. Easy to sub, drop embers, and host.

I know mixer is for all gamers and live content. But there is a large user base I feel is…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Streamerlife spotlight on front page to have non mixer partners

So tonight i was live with streamerlife a virtual lightshow, bit of fun music and meanwhile on the main page under StreamerLife there were clips - no mixer partners were live with streamerlife
    No exposure for anyone who was live. Considering how the blog idea was written by mixer about how streamerlife was a good idea and had a schedule to pretty much everyone watching mixer in general i see streamerlife is an afterthought because it has very little exposure yet so many people have great ideas for it.

Bottom line, id like to see the front page spotlight for…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bring back up and coming spotlight

Bring back the up and coming page to help out smaller streamers!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add games like dauntless or monster hunter world to hype zone!

These games can be just as adrenaline inducing as a fps and twice as unpredictable

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. GAME TITLE (MODERN WARFARE 2 CAMPAIGN REMASTERED)

PLEASE ADD GAME TITLE ON MIXER SO WHEN PEOPLE WANT TO STREAM THE GAME IT HAS ITS OWN AND ITS NOT IN THE ‘Other’ SECTION

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Up Your Game Mixer

Mixer is a fine platform and has been around for 4 years which Is good, however the site on a whole to me seems to be in decline because there is no viewers on Mixer and they are losing touch with the modern day. They need to do more to help everyone not those who are already established.

Rotating the feature wheel is essential because these people who are on there do not need any exposure they don't need the boost anymore.

Fix the User Interface because it is virtually impossible for someone to discover a game they want to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. channel one br is dead

please bring it back

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Filtering by new options

Honestly I think it would be nice to find ppl by gender.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. ClipTok

Imagine a section of the mobile app designed as a clip directory system for Mixer that is similar to social media but geared towards gaming/irl content from the partners. Basically, a comparable TikTok algorithm but from clips Partners post and only found on Mixer. This would create a (as one of the engineers put it) "snackable" style of content, promoting channels and spreading popular content amongst the community. People could scroll through 15-60 second long clips, like and share just like they would watch people dance and lip sync on TikTok. That would focus our content on the right audience…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. New section of Mixer for new streamers

How about a section of Mixer for new streamers? I’ve been a mixer streamer for a while now (EvanBarracuda14) & ive found no way I can share my profile of previous streams out to any section of mixer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Order of containers on home page

I would appreciate if Mixer allow me customize order on home page (for example I want to see hypezones at the top)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make Streamers Discoverable like YouTube does its Channels

I have been a streamer on your platform for some time now, but I realized that there's no ways to really find new streamers you might be interested in. I'm here today to give you some ideas that you don't necessarily have to put in, but I just would like to help everyone as a whole on Mixer. First, you could possibly do private messages, similar to that of Instagram, Facebook, etc. If you were to implement this I would make it so you could turn off notifications by regular people and a separate button to turn off notifications about…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sports Talk Category

Hey there! My name is Chad Gwathney aka CoachGrizzle. I wanted to address the problem with web shows and how they over shadow other categories that should be on Mixer. As a producer for ESPN radio there is a huge demand for sports talk. I feel like because of not having it own category it get over looked. I have grown my following and views by bringing sports talk to the gaming platform.

I would love to see Mixer actually give not only me but others the opportunity to showcase their abilities
    Music category is full of sites where there…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. About Filters

Would love to see some sort of filter that 1. keeps my filter options saved and isnt reseting everything i refresh the site.
    Like when im searching for specially german streamer i always have to refresh my filter and change the language from default to german. I think it would be better when the filter remembers when I changed the languaged.

I would also love to see some region specific streamer maybe at the top of each game section or so. Right now every single streamer is mixed into 1 huuuuuge box and specially the small streamer that maybe dont…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bring back the Up and Coming Page

Hello Mixer Team, my name is Veekay_ I would like to say I like the new Mixer update and how everything is organized on the mixer page. I was just wondering why the up and coming page was removed. I am a small streamer that started of about two months ago and i built myself off of that page now having a little over 200 followers. By you guys removing the Up and Coming page you guys have limited the growth of small streamers that are on the rise. I streamed for about 8 hours since March 17, 2020 and…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Mixer video game playlists

I propose a way to show case your "clips" for a specific game. For example if I wanted to watch a streamers play through of a specific game lets say gears of war i can find the clips for each act of that game playthrough on their profile under gears of war story mode. Also the creation of a series. Grouping of videos into a playlist in mobile app format as well as desktop

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base