Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Featured Game on Front Page

There should be a featured game of the day, week, or month (XBOX, PC, PS4, Nintendo) that would be on the front. This could bring exposure to smaller streamers playing a game, and viewers in search for a new game that they wouldn't otherwise watch or play.

I bet streamers looking to grow would move to that game for the day, week, or month for extra exposure. For example, Killer Queen Black. You could start with Game pass games on both Xbox, PC, PS, and Nintendo.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Consolidating Indie games into an Indie category

As of right now it is hard to discover good indie streamers/indie games. It would be smart to consolidate all indie games into an Indie category. Instead of having individual indie games having small numbers, you'd have the Indie category encompassing all of the views.

This will give people the chance to look through a catalog of indie games rather than independently searching for a game. It would give exposure to smaller streamers and indie games.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The New : Advanced Windows© 7 Professional System ...

The New : Advanced Windows© 7 Professional System ... built by a 44 year IT. An original contributor to the original Windows DOS, Windows. and now has created from the best of Windows 98, Vista, XP and Windows 7; an enhanced System protected with an average of 256 updates from ms. A Brand new super GUI start screen, 300000 ms Fixes, repairs, and new features with 105 Real programs to use, explore and enjoy. Currently 70 Laptops are built and individually Installed for sale on Ebay. The CREATOR of: " Advanced Windows© 7 Professional System ..." can be contacted via…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. New Category for Speed Running

A new category for Speed Running would draw attention to the speed running community as a whole as well as enable them to discover each other on the Mixer platform. It is hard to find speed runners on Mixer, hard to the point they are like rare like Unicorns. If we have a category to highlight Speed Runners they could also be more enthusiastic to show off their skills.

(I am not a speed runner but I would love to have a category to go to see all the Speed Runners on Mixer. I love watching speed runs and want…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The Case for Combining the Minecraft Categories.

Currently Minecraft: Java Edition and Bedrock Edition are separated into two different categories, differently to other streaming sites.

I think this is a bad idea for the primary reason that Java Edition gets pushed down to the bottom of the categories making visibility much harder for streamers on Java.
    Furthermore it's pretty unintuitive when setting your category as a streamer. I must be honest, I've seen plenty of people streaming the Java Edition of Minecraft outside of the Java Edition tag.

It appears that splitting them was an idea that was submitted here as well, but in practice I respectfully…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. food and drink

Change the Food / Cooking category to Food and Drink.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Up and Coming

This section seems to be all over the place. It would be beneficial to the platform and growing streamers if it were more organized. My suggestion is to organize this section the way the platform does individual games. When we click on a specific title it places the streamers under that title by view count from top to bottom. This would help us to see who is really growing and deserves to be in this section. It seems at times when I see this section it's people with 1 or 2 viewers on the mixer landing page. But when I…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. MAIN PAGE HUMAN PICKERS 24/7 Influence/Spark View/F4F Pages

No Matter the Time of Day these Channels are Covering the Main Page. No Real Content Creators behind these Channels. These are made to Receive Views/Follows Only. I'D LIKE TO SEE REAL HUMANS MAKING THESE DECISIONS! The decision of Whom Makes the Main Page Whether it's Top Streams or Up and Coming.... What's Next ?!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. HypeZone for Win Streaks for shorter length games

A whole new perspective on Hype Zone!

Understandably, shorter games didn't have a place for Hype Zone before, but what if it started counting towards MULTIPLE wins for games with either you / your party?

Example would be with rocket league. Many games offer API that shows this data - So if you were to have 3 wins in a row, you could be placed into hype zone for rocket league! Other games could follow this concept

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Games banner? But Mixer has broader Content

Good evening, I am wondering if there are any plans to change the phrasing around the banner heading "Games" . Mixer is a diverse platform of content, such as Creative of which I would like to grow and be a pillar of. This one little word is in a powerful position of defining the content on the platform, which handicaps those that might want to help other categories thrive. I'm curious to hear Mixers position and I appreciate the time and feedback.

Tyler, MonarchCreative

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mixer Loot for ESO

Greetings Mixer!

In an effort to give a boost to MMO's on the platform I'd like to suggest utilizing Mixer Loot in conjunction with Elder Scrolls Online. ESO is the only MMO that regularly puts out quarterly updates on the same schedule. This is a great opportunity to capitalize on the hype Bethesda and Zenimax creates throughout the year as well as help drive the huge amounts of ESO fans to platform by offering incentives such as custom stickers, in game loots drops, coins, cosmetics, etc.. There is already a decent audience that frequents ESO streams and there are a…

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fortnite: Save the World

Category Fortnite: Save the World What happened to Category Fortnite: Save the World? We were doing good. We were finally in the correct category. All Save the World Players are wondering why Mixer has taken it down.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Directories sorted by “recommended for you”

I would like to see directories sorted by channels recommended for me based on my viewing history and follows as default. This way people won’t get buried by big numbers and 24/7 channels. My Destiny directory would have Goth up top, then Rocket Bear, then someone with 5 viewers, then 100, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hypezone moving decision

Hypezone should not be moved considering the quality of the stream because not every beginner streamer has a monster pc/connection therefore making it hard to be discovered. Ofc if the stream has skipped frame rates then Hypezone should not move there.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Request to create Additional Flags to Channels

Mixer should create additional channel "Flags". In each channel, there's several flags, such as "VERIFIED", or "PRO".

I think they should categorize these "dedicated" farm channels as such, and move them to the bottom, or give them a specific genre of their own, like Music, or IRL, for example.

Label it: "24/7" or "Farming"

It's okay to have these channels up and running, but keep them separate from actual content!

This is something that takes nothing more than about 20-30 lines of code to do, and is a 'low-hanging fruit' kinda deal (imo).

And flagging these channels should be nothing…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Dota 2 Hype zone

Hey Mixer why doesn't Dota 2 have access to hypezone. Dota has everything from a community aspect and a gameplay aspect that allows for amazing hypezone hosts that could create amazing moments for not only the streamer themselves but the Dota Mixer community. Twitch holds a huge share of views in the community being the major source for professional play, airing major tournaments to many across the planet, specifically The International hosted every year by valve and easily has the largest prize poll fully supported by their players/fans. I could totally see mixer becoming an amazing home for new and…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Dota 2 Hype zone

Hey Mixer why doesn't Dota 2 have access to hypezone. Dota has everything from a community aspect and a gameplay aspect that allows for amazing hypezone hosts that could create amazing moments for not only the streamer themselves but the Dota Mixer community. Twitch holds a huge share of views in the community being the major source for professional play, airing major tournaments to many across the planet, specifically The International hosted every year by valve and easily has the largest prize poll fully supported by their players/fans. I could totally see mixer becoming an amazing home for new and…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Suggested Channels

On homepage, enable a column that has the header "Suggested "Game X" Streamers"

Game X should be a game that a user has shown interest in by either following a streamer who has streamed it or, streamers that fit similar criteria as their previous viewing experiences.

This should allow for gamers to discover new streamers quicker that they have a higher chance of engaging with.

Currently here is an example user flow; clicking the games section, typing their game, then filtering through the list of streamers.

That is a lot of work for someone to discover someone new.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. lets play category

I would like to see a category/tag that is for walkthroughs, or lets plays. That way if the person searching doesn't know what they want to watch, they can search the lets play category and find the game they want to watch get played through the story mode.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Genre

Adding a genre to games helps new streamers who don't stream popular games. This will help people who don't stream popular games move to mixer! I have been playing Total War games but never got views because people only watch the popular games in your search box! If you add Genre and feature the games popular in that genre more viewers will discover new content not everyone plays COD, FORTNITE, PUBG, etc. and at the same time you're helping new streamers and inviting more to move to MIXER.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base