Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. i would love to see a top gifted sub in the Analytics

i would love to see a top gifted sub in the Analytics just like the top sparks thing in there

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. So I messed Up

So I've been Known to be quite savage with Trolls. At first my mods and I we would ban them. But we all know what they do. They re create a account and come back and keep coming back. after this one night of dealing with a troll for about 2 hours. I said to myself never again. So i would Be as savage as possible so they end up just leaving witch worked fine. Kinda like Fight Fire with Fire.
    Last week I pretty much Lets just say I said some pretty danm Savage stuff. My community laught for…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. #BraalikForPartership

Braalik was denied for partnership due to “engagement” which anybody who watches knows isn’t true. Let’s get Mixer to see this and get Braalik the partnership he deserves

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Concurrent viewer requirements

So mamy people have been posting very vaugue requirements it would be a huge boost for us to have an idea of what goals to shoot for since we are committed to the platform. As a variety streamer things get even more muddled. Could we get a list of what viewership for partner applications needs to look like.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Klutch_ for partner

To whom it may concern,

My name is Cody, and I have a recommendation that I believe could modestly improve your platform. It pertains to a streamer who should be considered for partner, and who I believe should even be on the up and coming streamer list. His username is Klutch_. This guy streams 12-15 hours a day, gets 15+ viewers, gets donations, and is SUPER interactive with chat. He is skilled at multiple games, and he’s an all around relatable and nice guy. I literally switched from twitch to mixer just to watch him. He is about to have…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Partnership isnt worth it

I feel like my comment was brushed over. Yes I am aware of the "benefits" of being a partner but most of those are not being implemented. Partner managers never check on their people, stickers at a convention? Yay.... anyone could probably get those. Hype bot and channel one is okay, but those are the only consistency that is seen. Again embers are very expensive and really, a couple of pennies to the streamer while you (mixer) pocket the rest. So generous.🙄 the free mixer code is okay but most times honestly not many use it due to viewers fighting…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Attach a Video

So i was thinking it would be great if with the application we could attach a video resumé. As a manager i always like to get those when people apply. I know i would of loved to send in a video and talk more about myself than right. being french i tend to do grammar mistakes when i write in english.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Good afternoon. I enjoy the partnership and inviting other people to the platform using referral links, I want this feature to be on the mix

Good afternoon. I enjoy the partnership and inviting other people to the platform using referral links, I want this feature to be on the mixer and at least minimal analytics by invited users, and some bonuses for inviting new streamers. I consider this a mutually beneficial function and extremely promising.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. lcs games on mixer

Please try and get the pro league of legends games on mixer. I don't have to leave the platform really for anything else except for them. So if at all possible, that would be a great addition to an already great platform.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Partenariat Francophone

Bonjour,

Au nom des futurs demandeurs de partenaire sur mixer du côté Francophone (Français).

Plusieurs diffuseurs sur mixer on atteint le premier objectif pour la demande de partenariat. Hors lors de leur demande, la plus part on été refusé suite à un nombre de spectateurs non atteint.

Hors, je trouve cela dommage d'imposser des demandes de spectateurs qui ne prend pas en compte leurs régions de diffusion.

Pour les Français il est tres compliqué de monter à 40/60 spectateurs simultanés. Même certain de vos partenaires actuels n'arrivent pas à atteindre ce nombre de spectateurs, ou d’avoir une communauté active sur…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Give Ice_Poseidon a sub button! :)

Ice took a risk at streaming on mixer, but he still hasnt gotten a sub button. I would like to sub to my favorite streamer. I'm only on mixer bc of ice. He's bringing viewers over to the platform and advertising your brand. You should respect him :) thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Partnership wrong information

My mixer username is Serpen7Slayer and I have about 10,000 followers. When I went to submit my first application I was very nervous and accidentally submitted it early without properly fixing it when I was at 2000 followers after growing much more I went to submit my application again and saw that I had a 500+ day wait time. I went and read your guy's email for why I was declined and it said it was for my age but I am over the minimum age for partner is there anyway to fix this?

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Improve Partner goals & Add Affiliate program

Current Partner goals are pretty steep.
    Lack of Affiliate program is a huge miss.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Partner "Exclusivity Contract" Pathway

Hey y'all. Mixer Partner jakeParker here with another awesome idea for partners.

As you know, we are beginning to see Mixer acquire some incredible talent under the context of "exclusivity" i.e., these new talents are streaming exclusively to Mixer only as their dedicated platform with what can be assumed is a base compensation package and a slew of other growth opportunities as well. This is an incredible opportunity to showcase the powerhouse of Mixer as they continue to grow and expand their brand.

However, exclusivity packages like what is described above are not currently offered to all partners, which is…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. lamentables decisiones

es lamentable las decisiones que toman con los streamers latinos gente que atrae mas de 2 mil visitantes en cada transmision, transmisiones de 24 horas o mas continuas, gente que gasta mucho dinero en ustedes por el apoyo que le dan a los streamers y ustedes cancelan los contratos en general los que aportamos dinero a su servicio nos sentimos estafados ya que gastamos mensualmente una gran cantidad de dinero en embers y suscripciones y aun asi ustedes no piensan en nostros y los streamers ojala piensen un poco

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Adding a ‘Newly Partnered’ area

It’s great that levelupcast announces new partners but showing some of these new faces next to Ninja for example on the spotlight would be great or even a section possibly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Requisitos para el Partnership

Actualmente sigo en medio de la decisión con respecto a la plataforma en la que quiero hacer mis directos considerando planes a futuro. Mixer es una plataforma muy buena que ofrece muchas herramientas tanto a los espectadores como al streamer y definitivamente tiene un futuro prometedor, pero los requisitos para volverse un socio son absurdos comparados con el tamaño de la plataforma. Alcanzar 2000 seguidores en Mixer se puede considerar algo sumamente complicado y ridículo para muchos, más teniendo en cuenta que los streamer de Twitch desde muy pequeños ya pueden colocar anuncios en sus directos y disponer de todas…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. brazilian paternship

/Pt-Br

Olá Mixer!

Venho por meio desta mensagem pra pedir para que vocês façam patrocínio com as pessoas do Brasil. Recentemente vocês contrataram o Ninja, o maior streamer da rival (Twitch), tabém voces contrataram a QueenEliminator, iHollywoodLive, Ship, Shroud... dentre outros, todos eles tem várias diferenças, mas um ponto em comum, TODOS são falantes de língua inglesa. Nós aqui do Brasil temos poucos streamers famosos na Mixer, o Leon e a Nilce (Coisa de Nerd) estavam fazendo lives stream aqui ano passado, mas els não fazem lives ha um ano. O Eduardo (BRKsEDU) é outro que não faz lives aqui,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Age

I was most likely going to get accepted but was denied because I am 16 and you have to be 18. But that doesn't mean that a parent cannot sign the contract with me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. French / francophone partnership complicated at mixer

Hello,

I would like to contact you for more information on partnership requests.

Because my community, myself, and other streamers meet the partnership criteria do not understand.

First of all, I would like you to understand that this is not a claim against my rejected request, but an exchange in order to better understand the partnership request.

1- did you take into account the region of the partnership request (for example, I am French, as well as other streamers who have already made the request and that it is also refused)?

2- To date, you are asking for an average…

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base