Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add

Can you please add a category of FiveM to the game category list. So many people thing that RP people are playing GTAV and want to join sessions its ridiculous and maybe if GTAV RP had its own category under the game FiveM this would solve a lot of the confusion of the Xbox gamers thinking the caster is playing GTAV

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. HP Officejet 4650 Printer on MAC

The HP office jet 4650 All-in-One printer comes with a wireless feature and is a perfect printer for the multi-purpose function. Fifty percentage of paper can be saved. Color printing is an additional option and is a well versed product for printing. This is purely based on inkjet technology. You can even register for the instant ink program which gives a year's trial of free ink for your cartridge. The automatic feeder is the one feature to watch out for. Just visit our blog https://www.123hp-com.com/oj4650-officejet-4650-setup/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Payment Method Change Mid-Subscription

Being able to change what gets charged mid-subscription instead of actually having to cancel and restarting subscriptions would be more beneficial, especially if there are issues with the bank or Paypal, such a nuisance for sure.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Mute button not working for AD's

Please for the love of god make it so AD's can be muted or volume lowered.. It extremely high for the rune escape one.. I have normal volume for almost every channel but that AD is so loud it makes me not even want to watch mixer .. And before you say it yes im a sub to a person and i know that gets rid of it but if he host someone it plays that AD so dam loud it wakes people up in the house please please fix it..

Thanks for your time and effort on this.. The…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. We need an app for the tv

You took ninja and shroud and we need more ways to access them on mixer not just on the phone or xbox we need apps for the tv or firestick!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Educational / Computer Science / Programming / Coding / Game Dev / Etc. Category (That people can also find.)

I'm a Computer Science professor and I teach online courses. I've been thinking of streaming. I would do free lessons in lots of different computer languages and topics and being able to answer questions live would be really great.

I've found Twitch and Mixer have their educational stuff really buried (or more than an afterthought).

It would be great if Educational (all topics) or something Computer Science related could have its own category that was also discoverable.

I know there is a "Development" (terrible name) category, however searching for Coding, Programming, GameDev etc. does not bring it up.

Another option…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Streaming on ps4

Being able to stream on PS4 without an elegato video card and/or a PC

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Adds on Mixer are aweful.....need to go

I'm really very displeased with the add that are on peoples streams. I think its down right wrong for there to be add on someones stream. yes its good for the strramer but for people that dont want to spend the money. cant just watch their favoritestreamers. cuase you a holes had to add advertisements. its bs all i want to do is watch streamers with out add......why do i have to pay for them?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. feedblack

colocar sub em massa . precisa compra um sub de cada vez precisava ter opção de dar 50 subs de uma vez só.
    precisava melhorar app do mixer fica sugando a bateria muito
    troca cor do nome no chat .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Correct title for a game

Please rename "X-COM: UFO Defence" to "UFO: Enemy Unknown", its original title, thank you, and also use its original cover rather than the US cover.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mixer Creator Awards

For certain milestones that channels pass Mixer sends out a plaque
    personalised with the users name and a cool custom Mixer logo like the YouTube Creator Award Playbuttons. some award ideas are listed below:

100K Followers
    500K Followers
    1M Followers
    Partnership Award

I would love to see and hear your feedback on this and maybe other suggestions for awards! Thank you for reading and taking this into consideration - Luke [HorridSalmon] Eaton.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Giveaways US Only

Hey Mixer! Please help our favorite streamers be able to show us EU People some love, "low latency" is not always an option, so no chance for a sub raffle, and both Microsoft and steam Cards are US only. So i feel really left out of all giveaways. (Guess im not the only one). i know mixer is not responsable for this, but me as a single person hold no Power to make giveaways that work overseas, but you, (mixer) as a platform can be way more convinsing for Microsoft or steam etc. I feel its really unfortunate since i…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Clips

Please make it so we can clip stuff on xbox while streaming because everytime I start a stream I always hit clips and I can’t clip them because I’m streaming it would make stuff so much better or at least make it easier to make clips on mixer for xbox and make clips available for everyone not just people that are partnered

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I'd like to vote for feedback but not subscribe

I'd like to upvote ideas in the feedback section I support, but I don't care to subscribe with my email. Just want to show support with out being too involved.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. golightstream

Golightstream needs to be free. The point as far as I was aware was accessibility and $8 a month is too much. Even a one time payment would make more sense!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. An Official Mixer App for Windows 10

Please port the Mixer for Xbox app to Windows 10 with all optimizations that comes with it. I know PC users are expected to just go to Mixer using a browser but by going this route, Mixer is not only punishing those with not so powerful PCs that struggles to have a decent experience there, but also all others like me, who uses HTPCs, Compute Sticks and other low-power Windows PCs connected to TVs as media players and streaming devices. All of us could use the extra performance an official and native app provides for these kinds of services. As…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Desktop Mixer

Hello good afternoon. This Mixer is very good for recording in games, but this official site of his should put the Desktop on the official site ... because without it we can not edit our full profile (lives over 18 years, family and etc.). For those who do not use computer can not change this option.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How to Contact Canon Printer Customer Service?

Canon printers offer excellent features to print crisp documents. The printer is well known to provide fast printing and other capable features in professional space. If you have bought a new Canon printer then you can expect many years of smooth service from it. However, if you would like to know about proper setup and troubleshooting tips for the Canon printer then you can come to us for Canon printer customer service.For information regarding the Canon Printer Customer Service, you can visit our site @ https://www.canon-printer-customer-service.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bring back gift subs for xbox one platform as soon as possible please.

Bring back gift subs to xbox one as soon as possible

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. block users

I know this has been posted a lot already but this is ridiculous at this point, There is already a block feature on mobile devices, why on earth does pc only have a mute button????? I am so tired of having to mute the same people over and over and over again sometimes several times a night due to my wifi cutting out, why do we not have a BLOCK feature on PC??? Please add the block functionality to PC instead of muting a user.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base