Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Contact Canon Printer customer service number - +1-844-373-1910

Canon printer delivers high quality outputs. If you have a Canon printer at your home and you need to set up the device suggest you to navigate to our page Canon Printer Customer Service. The support that we offer include the device setup, troubleshooting, downloading and installing the compatible drivers and a lot more. For setup and troubleshooting contact our executives @ +1-844-373-1910.just visit our site https://www.canon-printer-customer-service.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. HP Officejet Pro 8025 Printer Setup - 123.hp.com/Setup

For HP office jet pro 8025 printer users, let us explain you the software download options. Navigate to software download page or use CD that arrives with the package. It’s the software download website where you can view the software & driver download tab. Provide the required data (device name & operating system version). If you prefer alternate methods, prefer using CD or compatible software update tools.For more information related to HP Printer setup visit our blog https://www.123hp-com.com/123-hp-com-setup-8025/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. A Complete Guide on HP Printer Setup - 123.hp.com/setup

Trying to know more about the HP Printer setup? Well, here you can find everything about HP printer configuration here. Read the setup instructions and understand the printer completely to decide whether to buy this printer or not. It is all about the pros and cons of the printer. Exclusively know about the printer in a more detailed view. For furthermore instructions, you need to talk to our customer support executive. You can look out for more information on our website https://www.hp-printersetup.co/. Talk to our technical experts for Printer assistance, we’ll always assist you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The return of Fortnite firefight

Fortnite firefight where it had 6 players in the studio and the other 90+ at home. All playing to win but it was casted by a couple of popular streamers from the studio.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. VIDEO DROP FRAMES EVERYTIME

I found that i'm not the only user having issues when watching mixer streamming. I can't see a video without buffering, although i have a steady internet connection. This problem never occured with twitch. Please fix it, because it's a significant problem

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Payroll Outsourcing Services

Payroll Management System is an essential part of any organization and which will be designed as per the need and necessity of the organization. The organization needs effective payroll software to generate pay slips and also to track the recording history. Allsec Technologies is a leading corporate payroll outsourcing services company in the industry of global outsourcing and for more details visit the website.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Best CBSE Schools in Vellore

Education comes as a series of learning activities. Every time your child tries to learn new and different things. So make the right decision while selecting the school. Sunbeam Senior Secondary School, the best CBSE Schools in Vellore, they provide a better environment that fosters and promote excellence.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Human Resource Management System

A human resource management system is designed to manage the company’s computerized and automated human resource processes. It depends on HR management software, which has the ability to perform payroll, attendance management, record management, and performance evaluations. If any looking for HR outsourcing services company contact Allsec technologies. We provide the best services and fulfill your expectations.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Firefox 68 turns off Low Latency

Since updating to Firefox 68 on Windows 10 I am unable to play any streams in Low Latency. When you first load up a stream you can see the Low Latency check box being unchcecked. A message will appear if you click on the blue info icon stating that the channel is not streaming in FTL. Only started happening after upgrade to Firefox 68 and even tried their 69beta with the same results. It's obviously something with their browser just wanted you to be aware and maybe you have a workaround or something. Cheers

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Corporate Payroll Services

Payroll services are most efficient to manage the financial accounts of an organization. Payroll software handles salary, withholding taxes, bonus, expenses, rewards, deductions, and wages, etc. The most advantage of using this software is which reduces money and save time. If any looking for corporate payroll outsourcing services company contact Allsec technologies. We provide the best services and fulfill your expectations.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Best playschool in Vellore

As a parent, you want to provide your kids with the best of education and invest lots of time and energy in making the right decision for your kids. Sunbeam Kids Castle, the best playschool in Vellore have a lively atmosphere which motivates kids to do better in every step.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Re-arranging Followers

Hello my name is Steven. I have found myself here because of a slight issue with people that I follow on mixer- on the xbox.
    On my pc I follow numerous streams but when I go to xbox it only shows a small portion of them. Unless the channel comes live I have no way of bringing up the channel to watch repeats even if I write in the search.
    I reckon a good idea would be to have the ability to re-arrange followed tiles to suit our needs and to show all followed channels.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fortnite Mixer Loot

Mixer should add Mixer Loot to Fortnite, I recently got 1000 apex coins but I dont even play Apex Legends, I personally watch Fortnite a lot, if we could get v bucks for watching Fortnite that would be awesome!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Top NEET Coaching Centres in Vellore

We can see IIT and NEET coaching centers are in every nook and corner in all cities. Most of the students depend on coaching center to fulfill their dreams. But the thing is one should choose the right coaching center to meet their success. “Learning Point” the top IIT and NEET coaching center in Vellore with excellent trainers they transform students entirely from non-thinkers to intense thinkers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. You should make xbox.com more social.

Please keep up the good work. I have some friends who do YouTube live broadcasts who may take a liking to this Xbox.com social/broadcasting site. The problem is I can't seem to find a good link to your site to share to non-gamers. You need to make xbox.com more social.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. PC lag on quality differences?

Funny thing. I noticed that if I'm lurking in 2 streams, and one is in 1080p and the other's in 720p, then the PC/Browser lags. But making them both 1080 or 720 will fix it? Even if low latency is disabled, if one's in 1080 and the other's in a lower quality then the PC/Browser lags. Just saying.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mixer General Feedback

Mobile App: Would be great to could use more commands like unban / host or SetTittle by mobile
    and a better interface when you put "Only Chat" and you rotate the device doesn't look so well.

Deleted Messages: It's okay if a Moderator deletes a message because he thinks it's offensive or something like this, but if a user is trolling sending offensive messages and deleting itsn't cool, a chance to choose like "Only Moderators can erase messages" or if a Viewer does lets the Streamer and mod to read it.

Followers Chat: Would be great to have a follower…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mixer bot broken

the bot just does not work in discord i have kicked it and brought back in, un linked it reconnected it. it just will not work, contacted tech support they could not figure it out. anyone else having the same issue

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. New Requirements for Mixer Points

The Mixer Points system needs a rework, because as of earlier this month, people have been abusing the system for views/follows.

There are 2 games that use this system, Smite and Paladins. How it works is that, if you view a stream playing that game for at least 12(?) minutes, you get one Mixer Point. They can be used to buy skins, sprays, and announcers in the in game shop.

The problem about this is the fact that, as of early this month, both categories have been filled with 24/7 Mixer Point farm streams. Considering you don't have to be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. MixPot modification to give visibility to the REALS streamers.

FR: Bonjour! Je suis -Kyutie-, je vous suggérerais une modification de MixPot. Beaucoup de streams "FARM H24/7" font leur apparition sur Mixer, que ce soit pour Paladins, SMITE ou Forza Horizon 4. Ces flux AFK sont en boucle, avec juste une photo du jeu, et même parfois sans surveillance.
    C'était un bon moyen d'obtenir du contenu pour une communauté, mais il a poussé les gens à abuser du système et à créer un stream de ce genre complètement décourageant et déloyal envers les streamers qui ont planifié et présenté un contenu réel.
    Je pense qu'il serait bien d'activer le MixPot…

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base