Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Archaic dress code

The current age restriction dress code is completely archaic and unacceptable.

Strapless shirts, cleavage and anything which is not nude or explicitly presented as a lewd attire is not unacceptable for family show.
    Stomachs and "ribs" are not unacceptable for family events. If you walk into a family theme park you would see 100s if people who would violate the current dress code, but are in no way considered inappropriately dressed for a family oriented location.

The current clothing restriction are completely puritan and have no place in the modern world. They show a completely disconnection from post-contemporary fashion and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. THEY'RE JUST SHOULDERS

Please change your 'Rules of User Conduct' so that streamers can show their bare shoulders, NOT just in the 18+ category. The idea that two spaghetti straps are the only thing keeping a streamer from being sanctioned is, quite frankly, ludicrous. I also fail to see how bare shoulders is not child-friendly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Reporting chat comments

I have noticed that when you are trying to report someone's comment in chat, there is an option that says "Inappropriate Behavior" which I have unfortunately clicked on, causing my report to be somewhat incorrect. When I check my email for the response message from Mixer, it really says "Inappropriate Behavior with a Minor," which was cut off from the list of reportable offences.

Can you either shorten it to INTENTIONALLY be "Inappropriate Behavior," or at least fix the issue with not seeing the full reporting title so there is no further mix up? Issue is seen on Google Chrome…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I'm not sure if previous messages were sent from this email or another but disregard previous sent messages sorry for the trouble

I'm not sure if previous messages were sent from this email or another but disregard previous sent messages sorry for the trouble

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Mods Consideration

I would like to see something for the dedicated mods. Mixer gets a new partner but they just don't get the streamer. Mods helped them to get to that point. Some sort of incentive I guess.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ban logs

I think there should be a way to see which moderator banned someone and at what time.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Can you share the moderation activity so that we can build commands or logs to keep track of you mods. This way we can see if any of them ar

Can you share the moderation activity so that we can build commands or logs to keep track of you mods. This way we can see if any of them are abusing power and would help make mixer a safer platform. I am most concerned with MixItUp as having the ability to make the Event "User Ban" make a log of Which User got banned and by whom that user was banned

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Catbot

That catbot should not have full control of a streamer chat that it keep messing around the bot commands where it half the time cat bot dont work right I fell like as the streamer catbot can be turned on or off

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. channel editors

Ok this is coming from a person who mods for alot of people but channel editors really should have more power as in beable to mod and delete mods messages ect as we can edit a streamers desc but if a mod acts out we cant even delete there message

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Blacklist Words

I think we need the option to create a custom Blacklist for banned words in our channels. I know some bots of this option but they aren't reliable. This is becoming very apparent to me with the release of Endgame. I have seen in other channels when big movies or games come out people just go in, ruin it and leave. These are just people that want to ruin something for as many people as possible. This could be easily prevented with a system built into Mixer.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please allow for Mods to restore comments they have accidentally deleted.

Please allow for mods to restore comments they accidentally delete. Busy chats make for many accidental deletions and in order to reassure the person sending the original message that they didn't do anything wrong a restore feature would be very useful.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Making it so banned users can't use controller when it's set to free for all mode.

Can we make it so that when a user is banned from the channel they can't connect to the MixPlay for controller sharing. It's really annoying when i turn on controller sharing for my viewers, set on free-for-all and someone I already banned for trolling comes in and trolls on the MixPlay.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Modding/unmodding and the pages you mod

I was trying to see if it would be possible to implement 2 features for Mods. One feature being that if someone Mods you and you don’t want to be Modded in the person channel for whatever reason (not falling in line with there morals or actions or just not wanting the responsibility) you can unmod yourself. It just seems odd that people can make anyone a Mod and the mod can’t really say no. Also when you are a Mod creating a tab for “channels I Mod”. There could be channels people are a Mod in and have no…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. WPC Boards

WPC has non-structural benefits and can be used towards flooring, decking, and ceiling. WPC boards is a long-lasting solution that can have both outdoor as well indoor uses.
    https://stratongroup.com/pvc-boards-plywood-replacement.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sub List

Pulling sub lists into an excel file, or just in general would help many IRL streamers (not a huge category, yet...).

I, personally, offer subs additional benefits; however, not being able to verify who is/isn't a sub on Mixer inhibits my ability to do so.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Restore Moderator ability to /unban

Accidental bans happen. It's an inconvenience for a streamer to go to chat and /unban. I don't understand why the /unban command has been restricted to just casters. Please restore this functionality?

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Impement viewer reputation metric for streamer/mods

Implement a global reputation system visible to streamers and mods that gives some indication of the viewers past behavior. Similar to the reputation on Xbox live.

Something simple that just highlights reports made, bans and timeouts would be useful.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. the /setgame command needs fixing

the /setgame command needs fixing, trying to set it to music sets it to music zoo

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Mods abusing ban function

As a streamer ive run into many problems regarding mods banning users for no reason! the problem.. I CANT FIGURE OUT WHOS BANNING EVERYONE! there needs to be a feature added that streamers can set permissions for which mods can ban people & a function that shows which mods are banning and timing people out!
    Thank You

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Followage fix!

Would be awesome if there would be a way to undo !followage accident resets by hitting the unfollow button. Also if there a lot of chatting (chat moves super fast) and you need to remove a user from channel by banning him quickly (if that person really needs bannin fastly), but you accidentally ban wrong person from the channel and the persons followage and all gets resetted by that. So I was just wondering if there could be a way to like undo that reset the person gets. Although I saw that there was a suggestion about followdate that would…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base