Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. An idea

Greetings

FIRST OF ALL LET ME THANK YOU GUYS FOR Your efforts to make this platform supportive to the players community and provide all services in terms of speed of technical support response in case of need.
    Secondly a note during the previous period is the presence of a small percentage of Arab players who broadcast in this platform. which made me surprised that Arab players were not attracted to this amazing platform . perhaps because they did not know enough about the advantages of the platform, so I am trying hard in attempts to attract Arab players to broadcast…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Marketing/New viewership

Hey guys! CTzee here. I am here for the long haul but I have been all around mixer communities picking brains of partners and non-partners alike. One common thing everyone can agree on, is new viewership.

Mixer should begin marketing more to bring in new viewers. Commercials, advertisements. Large live events that can only be watched on Mixer.

Not sure of the exact demographic on Mixer but targeting South Koreans could be a huge benefit too. As their gaming communities are massive.

The content creators seem to be a little frustrated. Hopefully, this is seen and can be acted upon…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Helping people who live

I think the sparks system could go back as it was before, as it helped a good crowd that is starting to make their free but also those who already had many followers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. add more languages and make mixer more friendly to new streamers

i think that is a good idea to add more languages and make some things about new streamers. If u do more things about this it will be more interesting for someone to start streaming on mixer. Keep going i think platform has future.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Unfollow rules

Is there a system that can be put in place where if a user unfollow a user then it automatically unfollow them too... so if I'm following someone and they decide to unfollow me the system automatically unfollow them from my profile ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Open Mixer Matchups to All Creators

Mixer Matchups was a great way to spark some competition between Streamers back when it was introduced in 2019.

Having 3 popular competitive games pit streamers against each other for prizes, that included such things as Embers and Cash, was a great idea.

Ever since Mixer Matchups has completed, the format has since shifted to Partners against Partners. This completely shuts out a good percentage of the community as they cannot compete anymore.

With the current events going on right now, Mixer should revive the format for a yearly competition, and have the ability for everyone to compete.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Community Streamer Promotion!

Hi Everyone! my name is Kevin and I'm trying to build a community event planning business focused on making events within the streamer community on mixer to promote everyone who may only net a few viewers per stream. This is meant to build up Mixer (who I will try to partner with, full disclosure) and the Streamers who use the platform to build a greater following and continue to host community events. I am still in the early stages of building our company and only have a few partnered streamers, which we hope to expand on (military vets are encouraged…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The Complete Package for Microsoft fan boys & girls everywhere

Copied from my post in the Mixer discord.

Microsoft 365 gave me an idea to have MS create a all in one bundle for their SaaS Apps/Program Memberships/and other paid services. i asked if i could share the Feedback hub post here and was given permission by @Thor of Mixer - Not staff

IDEA TITLE: (The Complete Package for Microsoft fan boys & girls everywhere)

IDEA BODY: "With so many SaaS/memberships/clubs/premium apps & more you can subscribe for in Microsoft’s ecosystem & Office 365 rebranding as Microsoft 365, I think it would be a great idea to package them all…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Microsoft Rewards (Embers)

Since now we can buy subs with points why not be able to buy embers with points

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Competition

I have been doing some research as I am interested in streaming on mixer once I get all of my tools to do so! Upon doing my research I realized twitch does many tournaments such as the twitch rivals series! I don’t see any of that on mixer and I think it would bring some people into the world of mixer. I think it would be awesome to see some of the top mixer streamers go at it in a big brawl on one of the top games out there right now. I hope to see some tourney action!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Users donate sparks to have the channel featured

Instead of using Sparks for emotes, donate it to a bucket so they can be featured on the main page for x amount of time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Subs

Dear mixer i was thinking maybe allow people a free sub each month with game pass or with mixer pro something like that would be pretty cool thanks have a good day XD

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bring AuronPlay, Rubius among other Spanish speakers to Mixer

The Spanish-speaking community on the platform is very neglected, we need great influencers like them in our language (if it was already done with Ninja or Shroud, there should be no problem). Replays by these influencers have by far more visits than those who speak English. We need more Spanish-speaking people to enter the platform so that those of us who are starting have a potential audience to grow. I assure you that if this becomes a reality and they continue to hire, Mixer will be the most viewed in all Spanish-speaking countries in an average of a year and…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. After. After. Like. 50. To. 100. Followers. Embers. Should. Be. Free. After. 100. Vewers. People. Can. Send. Embers. To. Newer. Streamers

1. To. 100. Followers. Embers. Should. Be. Free. 100. To. 200. Embers. Should. Be. A. Dollar. And. Go. Up. From. There

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make Automatic Messages On Unfollowing Against ToS

Several channels (including prominent partners) have their bots set to whisper or worse yet, publicly post a message when someone unfollows their channels. At the time I write this, a partner (who I won't personally name here) has their bot publicly call unfollowers "a little b**ch."

Calling out people who unfollow creates the kind of community toxicity Mixer claims to not harbour like some other platforms. Bot makers should be encouraged to remove this feature and I believe it should be made a Terms of Service violation to engage in this practice. People should have the right to unfollow whoever…

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please include a search bar at the top of the site for locating

Just put the search bar at the top for ALL streamers. My friends (who are experts in their own rights at computer software) cant even figure out how to search for my stream. Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Inactive followers

is it possible to remove inactive followers on my channel. I've not streamed for a while & I think it's because of hypezone, my channel got a surge of follows ages ago, and 95% of them was people that never return. Some did but most did not. Then it kept bugging me that I would have 2k plus followers and like 15 people watching, & personally I think it was damaging my channel. At the time It was all fun and a laugh. I want to come back to streaming & I have but the its is hard to grow…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add Greek language on mixer

Greetings,
    I send you this to inform you that here in Greece a lot of people is streaming on twitch with extremly popularity.
    But in my oppinion Mixer is better.
    So i was meaning to ask you if it's possible for Greek streamers to stream in our own language.
    Best regards.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base