Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Channel Editor for Xbox

I stream on Xbox, and I’m looking to assign someone the channel editor role. However, I can’t find a way to do it. 1. If making somebody a channel editor on Xbox doesn’t exist, make it happen. 2. If you can, make it more accessible, as I can’t find how to do it on Xbox, or online. 3. If you have to assign somebody channel editor using a PC or the Mixer Create App, make a direct way in the Mixer Xbox App. I shouldn’t have to do it somewhere else.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2x sparks for holidays

2x sparks is good because of the support

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Fallout hypezone

I personally think more games should have a hypezone. For example more everyday shooters etc but I think fallout 76 should get one... It has a serious competitive edge and what would be more awesome than dropping a nuke for a victory on hypezone... Nuclear HYPEZONE....

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add an FAQ for how to view co-streams with multi-window for every platform.

I'd love it if the website had a FAQ or something to walk users through how to navigate co-streams. I was messing around with co-streaming with my wife, and I found that it works different (or doesnt work at all) depending on where you are viewing a stream. For me as the streamer trying to co-stream with my wife I thought we were just doing something wrong but it turns out it was just the application. By that I mean I noticed that if you use a web browser, or the xbox one app to view a co-stream, say you…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. An option to block channels

Not all streamers treat their viewers well. I would like a way to block those channels from coming up in my feed entirely .

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Translation to mixer normatives

Hello, i want to give your a recomendation for the rules and that stuff, i think they are good, but the problem is if someone who dont understand english at all tries to read them, i think is a good idea to put some effort on traslate them to at least spanish, which is the second most used language on the platform, as far as i know, this would benefit the users, streamers, and mixer itself, because there will be more clarity to understand the rules and follow them correctly, i really think that this is something really important to…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. VRCHAT

hi to mixer. i am GamingTv_VR from your mixer. i want to make mixer better in vrchat. but there only have 0 active viewver. so i need your help to make vrchat community better and active like twitch do. my ideal is make the vrchat game to top game first will be the best to gain viewer. i can help to make vrchat game better. let me know back mixer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Consistent viewers

Most viewers watch from their console (I'm assuming anyway) and sometimes it can be hard for streamers to keep consistent viewers because once the person watching from their console decides to play a game that streamer losses a viewer. so my idea is bring back the snap so people on consoles can play a game and still have the stream up

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. twitchcon

I think it would be an amazing thing to see Mixer show up to TwitchCon with their own booth. Especially since it is a rapidly growing platform. If not at TwitchCon, at least, have their own MixerCon.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fallout76

With the addition of Battle Royale to Fallout76 I believe it would be an awesome Idea to add Hypezone to that game for the battle royale perspective.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. A screen recorder on the mixer app

The app should have a screen recorder option this way you can record your own personal streams and save them to your phone so you can help yourself expand to multiple platforms like YouTube and Facebook by downloading past Streams on Mixer via Screen recorder and post them on you tube and Facebook witch if I may add would also be a great free marketing tool for Mixer because it would have the Mixer start screen on it and maybe have the word mixer up in the top right corner of the screen as Transparent and see through lettering but…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I was suspended, I was told that after two weeks I could reappeal. I did after over 20 emails and over a month no response two week suspen

Something has to be done on how this business handles your customers, when dealing with your code of conduct. All i see is quick handouts of suspensions and bans. Yet, you forget you are business that offers a service, a lot of us are paying membership customer providing the actual product of your business to end users, and are not your employees but your consumers, and/or viewers, and community of streamers who also support our fellow streamers in a variety of ways. Utilize your warning element before just slapping people with a suspension. Also this you have last say, and…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Mixer Points for smite and paladins

the mixer points should be earned by watching a match like sea of thieves did ..these AFK farms are taking alot of views away from people actually creating content and not setting up a AFK .

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. My view on how to improve the Paladins Mixer matchup tournament - Beam4Hell

From seeing others and also joining in this, with a mate of mine, i've seen the mistakes they've done creating this tournament. The first thing which is the mistake and the whole thing about this is, the kills, you can only get points in the tournament by just getting kills, here's the thing, on low ranks like bronze, it would be easy to get kills. But as u go higher in the ranks, diamond+ it gets harder, you dont get rewarded for ranking up or being in a higher tier. People have been going with smurf accounts throwing on placements…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mixer-Matchups; The Current & The Future

This first Mixer-Matchups RaceToE3 has been a great learning experience for both the organizers and the people participating however, there are a few issues that need to be resolved moving forward.

To begin, I know tons of players have had a major issue with Paladins counting kills in an objective based game promoting griefing, spawn camping, and trying to lose the game rather than win to play against easier opponents. Obviously moving forward the way to fix this is to count wins and promote winning and teamwork, which is very important. I believe a "hot fix" for this could have…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add a Search bar on Mixer

It's not a bad Idea. I went to change my Game tag to what I use on a Every Day basses and I find out it's been taken and IDK by who and I went to go find out and I can't seam to find a search bar....

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mixer Matchups Suggestions

Mixer Match Ups and future tourneys of this kind should be time based. Instead of holding a time slot where some people may be left out due to work or other incidents, make it so each player/competitor has an allotted amount of time to play said game to obtain kills/wins to avoid the 24/7 abusers and to promote a healthier gaming lifestyle. Also looking into future events communicating in advance and checking the rules to prevent future abuse and provide skilled gameplay.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. SEARCH BAR PROBLEMS!!!!!!

Fix your search bar I can’t search any people it’s getting real aggravating

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. BFV FIRESTORM IDEA

Theres hypezones for all the big battle royales but not for BFV's Firestorm, can we change that?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Mixer Loot Scheduler

I feel like Mixer should put together some sort of mixer loot scheduler and send an email blast / newsletter / blog out... kind of showing the future games that you can earn certain loot watching streams to plan for. This gives us proper time to market it either as a viewer or a streamer before it happens suddenly. Perhaps on a month-by-month basis.... I'm just spitballin here. Huge fan of the SoT and Forza loot integrations.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base