Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Arudra Darshan

Arudra Darshan: When the Energies of Rudra (Shiva) Come Close To Earth

The cosmic dance of Lord Nataraj (Lord Shiva) represents five actions — creation, protection, destruction, embodiment and release. It also proves that life is a continuous cycle of creation and destruction. In every atom to every cell, life goes on and energy seems to exist in them. Without movement life stops and comes to a standstill. This is exactly is what Arudra Darshan is all about. The cosmic dance takes place in every particle as it is the source of energy. Arudra Darshan celebrates this rapturous movement/dance of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sponsor mixer in Italy

Hello
    My name Is simobeast on mixer and i'm an italian streamer now with 1.5 k, but what i see it's that people in Italy don't know mixer at all.
    People are talking about Twitch or YouTube, but none talking bout mixer.
    The result Is that se have a lot of italian streamers with 0 viewers and the streamer Who got some probably got It from UK or usa.
    I would love to have the chance to have an italian audience ,instead of changing my stream from italian to english.
    I Hope you Will be interested on growing in some…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Turn Mixer characters into a cartoon series promoting positive gaming habits

Turn the Mixer characters into a cartoon series which can go up once monthly or once weekly to promote positive gaming and streaming habits.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Support Autism Awareness Month (April)

Recently I have met many Partnered & Non-Partnered Mixer Streamers with Autism like myself, also many viewers as well on Mixer, I think it would be a good idea if Mixer could support the National Autism Awareness Month, with overlays, and stickers.

Also maybe highlight Autism Specific Charities, where people can donate!

Thank you,

David Panda

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How to Activate Roku using Roku.com/link Account?

One of the very simplest and cheapest ways to stream all forms of Entertainment, Roku has thousands of channels or platforms to select from. Once you have entered the required URL, you will be asked to paste the link code on the space which is provided. When you feed the code in the space, the device will get activated without any hindrance. But if you are ought to face hassles, ping the Roku support panel to resolve all of your issues and you can use the device smoothly. Visit https://www.roku-com-link.net/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Language problem

So here's my / our problem. I have a Youtube channel but I don't like to stream there and I was considered to move my streaming content to Mixer because it's much more appealing to me than Twitch, BUT, there's no hungarian tag to find other hungarian fellow or to make my self easier to be find.

Btw there're lot of hungarian streamer here in Hungary who's also wanna leave the awful Youtube Gaming 'cause Google technically killing us with their stupid anti gaming "this content is not family friendly" thing.
    Mixer could be the number one streaming platform in…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mixer LFG

I think that being able to have a Mixer LFG feature would be awesome.
    By Mixer LFG I mean having a dedicated Mixer feature where you can look for streamers to co-stream with or those who wouldn't mind just playing with you while you are on stream.
    There would definitely need to be guidelines on utilization.
    I would say have a co-streaming etiquette video or a video of the do's and don'ts of playing with someone on stream even if you are not streaming yourself and are simply along for the ride.
    Mixer has a strong focus on community and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. elder scrolls online

I'm sure many lovelies are aware that a competing streaming website offers 'drops' from The Elder Scrolls online from their ESO partners and occasionally any ESO stream.

I was wondering if this integration would be possible in the future months with Mixer and Bethesda. It would be amazing to give viewers the same opportunity for drops on Mixer, especially if they're primarily only watching on Twitch for the drops...also it would be especially fantastic for expanding more ESO streamers on Mixer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. mixer academy courses show incomplete

on the mixer academy, i complete a quiz but the course still shows incomplete. scoring 100% still doesn't complete the course for me. what can i do to fix this?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Mixer Game Tournaments

Hello! My name is Andrew aka Paxmanize and I had an idea Mixer holding tournaments for Overwatch.

Host it kind of like a pickup game. Have like 10 teams of 6, Each Partner/Streamer could be a captain and they could draft there players! Even if the tournament was like a tv series. Have 2 days at specific times designated for people to watch the teams go at it! I feel like having something big Overwatch related would be amazing for the Mixer Community.

Even if it isnt just for Overwatch. Do the same concept with R6, COD:MW, Destiny 2 and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hard to find new channels

I just wanna throw the idea out there that finding smaller channels is not easy. Sure top streamers get front page banner but how about a banner a little further down with up-and-comers that are consistent streamers but have less viewers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Dealing with View Bots

Streamers using view bots seems to have become very popular over the last few months on Mixer. Whilst it is sometimes difficult to tell whether a streamer may be using a view bot, some you can tell just by looking at the viewer count which very rarely adds up to how many they have showing as a view count.

I personally myself feel that streamers using a view bot are encouraging more and more people to come onto the platform and view bot which is then in turn pushing those who are working hard for their views into the shadows.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Mixer needs Guardians who speak other languages

(ENG:) I think it would be good to hire Mixer's Guardians who spoke languages ​​other than English.
    A lot of Mixer's energy is based on English speakers despite other countries, which causes misunderstanding in report messages or contacting the support.

Let me give you a concrete case: A French streamer friend's account was suspended for writing a message one who had no form of nastiness, threat, or contrary to Mixer's policy. After sending an email to Mixer, a Guardian explained to him that the language barrier had caused a misunderstanding.

It will also make it easier to monitor streams in…

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add World of Warcraft: Classic to Games

I’d like to be able to select World of Warcraft: Classic when I go to stream WoW because it’s a different game and the logo for the game section signifies Battle for Azeroth. There’s lots of Classic World of Warcraft streamers and other platforms have refused to differentiate between retail and Classic. I think it’d be a good move for mixer to add a World of Warcraft: Classic game section.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. influence

Very disappointed to see the removal of the only Mixer channel that I follow, or will follow, due to changes in perceptions regarding static Chat Rooms (aka "Farms"). Change how they display so they are not in the way of active live streamers or allow for other choices. As a User, I chose to follow this channel.... that choice has now been taken from me.

Until this stream (specifically Ponomar) returns, you can trust that Mixer has lost at least one customer today.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I think it would be really cool to host a mixer tournament where certain partners can pick say a regular streamer (who isn’t a partner yet o

I think it would be really cool to host a mixer tournament where certain partners can pick say a regular streamer (who isn’t a partner yet on stream) to play with them in say a large Fortnite duo match so 50 teams 100 people! I would love to set this up with you guys and run it with you! Let me know what you think as this could gain a lot of traction and bring many faces to Mixer! Woooooo!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add

First stop stop trying to be like twitch II from what I hear you guys don't listen to your streamers in third honestly I believe you guys made a big mistake of signing on a streamer from another platform which screwed everybody else over for the current platform on Xbox works just fine stop trying to be a flashy and 5th listen to your streamers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. subbing with xbox gift cards/ your micosoft account balance

there are a few streams where you can sub with your mircosoft account balance or a xbox gift card, and others it doesnt give that option to sub, im canadian, so when it does let me sub with an xbox card it costs $6.49 but when it doesnt it cost $4.99, why is the price different when i sub with an xbox card over my credit, and why do only some streams have the option. if you could sub to every stream with your mircosoft account balance it would make things so much easier for viewers to sub

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. For Awareness: Helping Puerto Rico in Earthquake Relief Efforts

Would like for Mixer to assist and help out with Puerto Rico after the earthquake relief as well. I saw that we are helping Australia but nothing for Puerto Rico. The year 2020 dawned on the people of southwestern Puerto Rico with a 6.4-magnitude tremor on the Ritcher scale, the largest in a chain of earthquakes, some 1800, that began on December 28.

There are several options on assisting the island and I will not choose for the platform but I will raise a voice towards this. I assisted in also Hurricane Maria and raised over $300 and added another…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Mixer: Please pay attention to and respond to your community

Mixer,

Whenever there is a tweet on Twitter about an issue on the platform, the response normally given (whether by Mixer or the community) is to post it here.

It gets posted here, and then... crickets tumbleweed

In the first two pages on this site there are post ranging from 30 - almost 1,000 upvotes. -None- of them have a response from Mixer.

It's all well and good that it may have been reviewed, discussed, or action taken. Though, without Mixer responding and closing the open communication loop; the community has no idea what if anything is happening.

No response…

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base