Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. a hypezone type channel or kinda like the sea of theives channel for The Hunter: Call of The Wild

a hypezone type channel or kinda like the sea of theives channel for The Hunter: Call of The Wild. i want to grow the game on mixer and help streamers like me that only play this game can get more viewers and grow as streamers beings how its not that popular on mixer but it is on twitch

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I want to know how do I make my own Hypezone for a 18+ mature audience

I realized Hypezone is more for a broad player base like kids and teens up to adults but what I want to know is how do I make a 18+ only Hypezone I think it would be good to separate the kids from the adults make it more comfortable for a mature aspect (Personally I believe its bad that kids/adults get mixed into the same pool)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. ChannelOnePlusBR

Olá, meu nome é Rodrigo, meu canal no mixer é PressionePlayGames e gostaria de sugerir um ChannelOnePlus para o Brasil. Temos o ChannelOneBR porém este canal NÃO dá host em lives +18, mas jogos como Diablo 3, State of Decay, The Division, Red Dead Redemption, entre outros excelentes jogos, tem ótima visibilidade porém, nao podemos receber o ChannelOne por causa da faixa etária. Obg !

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Follow

Seja bem-vindo ao canal divirta-se muito

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. How to Activate Hulu

Catch Runaways, The First, Harlots, Casual and much more interesting shows on Hulu. Not just shows, watch hit movies across all genres by activating Hulu on your device. Get the app and follow the hulu activate procedures on https://www.hulu-com-activate.com and stream right away.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. ทางด้านภาษา

There are formally in each of the Community communities.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. CannelOne/Plus stream history

I'd like to be able to see a list/history of past streamers that ChannelOne/ChannelOnePlus hosted.
    Recently I was watching some nice channel, and totally forgot that I was on ChannelOnePlus. I didn't followed nor took note of the name. Then ChannelOnePlus changed channel aaaaand is gone...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Changing Mixer for unpartnered streamers!

Q: Why would changing how things are run change how people look at streaming as a whole?

A: By changing how sparks are distributed among streamers it would enable smaller streamers within the community the hope they are looking for in order to grow their own channels. Within the Mixer community, Twitch community, and finally the YouTube live streaming community even though they are competing against each other they all have one aspect in common. The smaller streamers in many cases have the dreams or hopes of going pro and having a large audience watch them at once. If the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 24/7 Super Animal Royale: HypeZoneSAR

We would love for there to bee a HypeZone for the cutest, most adorable, and one of the most fun battle royale games yet, Super Animal Royale for those animals who make it close and possibly all the way to the top of the food chain!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Follow unfollow

Good morning/afternoon/evening. Recently noticed a new trend that “viewers” are doing. I’ve had many accounts of people coming into my channel and following the unfollowing, sometimes up to 50 times, until I ban them from my channel. May you please implement a feature that will not allow someone who unfollows to then follow again for an hour after. I ask this because it negatively impacts my channel, and community, when I have to ask them to stop doing this, and then stop my content to ban said individuals. Thank you for your time! - HoodlumZ_Anarchy

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Multi-Host

So many of the people I love watching on Mixer often end up streaming at similar times. I hate having to choose just one person to host because I want to support them all. It would be amazing if you could host multiple channels at the same time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. gostaria que a Mixer deixasse mais leve para o pessoal conseguir assistir as lives , porque como eu vim de outra plataforma e tenho 5 mil in

gostaria que a Mixer deixasse mais leve para o pessoal conseguir assistir as lives , porque como eu vim de outra plataforma e tenho 5 mil inscritos no youtube o pessoal que tem vindo de lá tem reclamado que não estão conseguindo assistir a live aqui , porque tem travado a live pra eles assistir e não são todos que conseguem assistir se puderem analisem isso para que mais pessoas possa ficar mais a vontade e conseguirem assistir as lives

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Xbox Game Pass as a searchable title/game/category

So each game you play will have its own game channel, but I would think being able to play any game on xbox game pass PC under that category would be fun. Let people know you're using the game pass and could be playing any of the amazing games available. There are some hidden gems that could gain some traction. Similar to Just chatting, there's no individual rooms for what you're chatting about... same concept. Just a room for people playing the game pass. I'm talking PC here but could combine them with Xbox or even separate them depending.

Thanks!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. One more extra week before videos gets deleted

I need more time 2 weeks is not enough time to post videos to YouTube i need a extra week of time or I'm going to lose so many videos in the nexts 3 days I don't needs this help forever just for a week or two I'm slowly streaming less for this don't happen again down the road

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Streaming feature for up and comers

Up and comers should get their own channel host like channel one for the freelance streamers. maybe call it Channel 2 lol

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Images from onedrive in channel description

Can we please be able to link images from our onedrive in channel description?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Exempt streamer from progression in their own channel

At the moment, streamers are subjected to the same progression system in their own channel as their viewers, which results in viewers, who (obviously) type in chat more than the streamer, end up outranking the streamer in their own channel.

Suggestion is either to remove the rank number next to the streamer's name, or replace the rank number with a different icon and colour designating that the account is the streamer's account.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. you guys should have all the lower viewed players at the top so they can get noticed most streamers are extremely funny and they need notice

put all the lower streamer with low viewers at the top of the list so they can get noticed cause they could have great content but they are not noticed please do this it is a thing you need.
    p.s I have great content and I have been streaming for two years and I only have 25 follows so its a good idea to do this. thx SphinxyPop

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base