Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. False Reporting

I was playing with a friend and then my mic died so I watch him play skate 3. He and I were telling dark jokes and I was telling mine in the chat. This random guy joined reported me and left and now I’m permanently ban. My account is Mr Dawg12

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. False Reporting

I was playing with a friend and then my mic died so I watch him play skate 3. He and I were telling dark jokes and I was telling mine in the chat. This random guy joined reported me and left and now I’m permanently ban. My account is Mr Dawg12

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Mixer Academy Not Tracking Completion of Courses

This is in hopes that the Mixer Academy is fixed so that the displayed courses (that also shows you earn badges for completion) actually track your progress. Currently, after multiple times of revisiting the Academy page, it never records or tracks any of the progress and remains at 0% completion (even after getting 100% on the quiz). Getting this working properly may actually help people feel like they're being educated on the platform properly and help motivate them to learn more, rather than be turned away from a system that does not seem to work at all currently.

Thank you!…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2FA Through Phone Number

An option to enable 2FA through a phone number and not an app, as I have checked many 2FA app reviews and they all seem to be either not safe or unreliable when switching mobile devices, would be an amazing quality of life change for Mixer's streamers. This would enable me to feel more comfortable streaming on Mixer. I just believe that with this feature implemented like many other media platforms, it would be a big leap in the feeling of security you give your streamers and viewers alike, and it would definitely put the unsettling feeling of losing your…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Credit card debit card instead of saying stride

Was wondering why yall use stride instead of just say credit card/debit card. stride would be confusing to a new streamer who might be new.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Inactive accounts should forfeit names

Accounts that have been inactive for over a long period of time should forfeit their name.
    Two years without using your account or showing any growth within that time frame should have their account deleted or name forfeited.
    The name that i am currently looking at has been inactive for nearly 5 years.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hi there I like to know if there a opinion?

Hi there I like to know if there a opinion to not show me when someone is watching me streaming? I get uncomfortable when I see someone is watching me and it's don't help out the streams when that happens.so is there a way to show the views eyes as a zero??? If not please have a opinion soon thx again or a private stream

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mixer Academy courses

Make the Mixer Academy actual courses and not tests right off the bat. That makes your site really challenging and hostile for new streamers. This is not something you really want to do.

The test / quiz should be offered at the end of a video or interactive simulation showing people what it is that you want them to learn. Streamers are the types of people that learn by doing, your "courses" should follow that same rule.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make this app OPTIONAL! Not mandatory!

Don't just force people to take this app because you know they would never voluntarily download it make it an option because now thanks to mixer I'm forced to return my xbox for a full refund which I hope you have fun explaining to Microsoft why you're responsible for costing them money I planned on complaining to them too as well as THE BBB (better business bureau)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Mixer pushes BLOATWARE

This app is complete bloat Ware in you can not remove it no matter how much you try the owners of this app made some back door deal with xbox behind our backs to destroy our devices and to use them for their own means without compensating us

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Updating account

Being able to update account on mobile device and not just desktop or laptop. Not everyone is so fortunate to own. A laptop or have a library near

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. delete account mixer account

It would be nice to have an option to delete my account if i would like too. I just happened to come across this account that my 11 year old made. I have no way to delete it other then deleting my whole Microsoft account (Which is not an option because i am not repaying the subscription fees for everything). MAKE IT SO I CAN... A: DELETE THE APP OFF MY XBOX. B. MAKE IT SO I CAN DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Account name availability

I want to be able to use names that are already taken by either fake accounts or very inactive accounts. I want to shorten my name like how it is on Youtube but its already taken by someone who definitely has not logged in in ages. Can we do something about this?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hypezone fortnite host

i use to get hosted by hypzone fortnite 3-4times a day for a week straight now its been about 10days since hypzone has hosted me i know i do well enough on my games i just dont know why i havent been hosted in quite some time

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hello Mixer I have been working very ******* mixer and investing a lot of time into the platform but every time I apply for the Mixer partn

Hello Mixer

I have been working very mixer and investing a lot of time into the platform but every time I apply for the Mixer partnership I receive a message saying that you guys will not move forward with my application and I am trying to figure out why so I can change what ever it is that im doing wrong. I have seen people with less then 300 followers get partnered within the first two months of streaming on mixer, I have great content, great audio, great quality and building a beautiful following on mixer and also im trying

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make it easier to create an account. Just do like Twitch and make it so one can

Make it so one can create an account with just a verifiable email.

You're literally not growing because people are having problems with or don't wan't to go trough all the trouble making accounts.

It's just free advice, take it or leave it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Flats in Chennai

Appaswamy Real Estates is one of the most prominent real estate companies, Flats in Chennai and Tamilnadu. We provide the best residential, commercial buildings, 2 BHK, 3 BHK apartments, and flats in all over Tamilnadu. You can find a wide list of top properties.
    https://appaswamy.com/check-the-new-flats-for-sale-in-chennai/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Death_Maneuver

There is a streamer named DeathManeuver he is the best I've seen and I'm a big fan Mixer should put him on the map. Because his streams are amazing and fun to watch he's inspiration he actually talks to his viewers please check him out. Mixer please check out he's stream he gave me encouragement to be a gamer and believes I can do it. Shout out to DeathManeuver

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Wooden Flooring Chennai

The Artisan House is best in Wooden flooring Chennai. We provide best for the best quality furniture for home and office. Elegant with vibrant and extensive collection of our furniture gives royal look to your house.
    http://www.theartisanhouse.co.in/floorings.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base