Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You need to get rid of the Banning process at mixer

mixer was awesome and amazing the problem is if you don't get rid of Xbox enforcement team and help me if you start helping people out you can make more money people log mixer I'm an advocate user multiple accounts have been suspended for false reasons this is a big problem

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Update Bank details on Mixer Pro

A way to change payment details for Mixer Pro. As it is ATM if your
    debit card details change there is no way to change payment, when the payment becomes due it lapses and you cannot resub as it is still linked to the old account number.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Donate sparks for a new name

donate a amount of sparks to get a new name instead of waiting for 30 days?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Delete Accounts

hello it would be nice if they put the possibility of deleting the mixer account without having to delete the one from microsoft, and also that an account is not created automatically when using mixer from xbox

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Social Media linking

On the social media section I saw that there are about 9 social platforms there. Can Mixer add an additional type of "Other" that lets the broadcaster link to a different type of platform?

Specifically I was wanting to have discord icon but I'm not able to link it. I think this would be helpful for the broadcaster to help expand their horizon and make things easier for newer viewers to join discords.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Mixer *Improved* Name Recycling for New Streamers

I think Mixer should do name recycling (with less of a demand to checklist) as small streamers who find it hard to get known on other platforms or just are generally new, like me.

I was asked to prove so much to get another username on Mixer (from an existing account which looked like it was inactive), and Mixer guidelines which are sort of unfair that asked me to prove that I had a big YT channel and a big Twitch channel, which honestly I don't have. I'm starting out here on Mixer. I don't want to grow on Twitch…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Images for new users

Like xbox 360, when you create a count or put your count in your xbox, the plataform shout give you a random image or deploy a little page

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Update Gamer tag on channel when changed in Microsoft

I have recently changed my gamer tag on my Microsoft account from my default sign in name after making a mixer account. All other platforms have recognized the change. I would like the option to have the Microsoft account sign in to change the gamer tag to the new name. I am a beginner in Mixer and haven't created a brand or a following yet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I think its about time to get discord intergreations

I think that having access to connecting out mixer accounts to our discord accounts would be great. Discord have said that you guys need to reach out to them if they were to do it. I know this 'idea' has been posted before but doing this to do a more recent post with reference to what discord have said.

Them saying you need to reach out:
    https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360031537272-Mixer-Account?flash_digest=25260e85142c3432a070981dcbec3afd96b642ea

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. microsoft

Create individual accounts for Mixer so users can sign up without signing up for a Microsoft account instead of solely using Microsoft's service (and their account). I only bring this up because Mircosoft's account handling is trash and and this comes from an ex-faang engineer that worked with accounts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Website Account

I would like you to be able to register directly on the mixer website. It is very inconvenient to log in through Microsoft, Twitter or Discord accounts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. mixer pro loot drop

There may be some opportunities for Mixer Loot to be made available to those with Mixer Pro. This would be similar to Twitch Prime loot and will make Mixer Pro even more valuable to the subscriber.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make subbing through iPhone available

Subbing through iPhone isn’t currently available

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. force logout

I would like to see an option to force all devices to logout of an account when I change the password. If I were to have a device compromised for some reason this would ensure that my mixer account is secured. This feature is common on many platforms.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make it possible to create an account with just an email.

The fact that this is not the case is a massive mistake. i have tried to make an account on your site many times and always give up, the only reason i keep comming back to your site is because of one of your streamers.
    Why do i have to connect an microsoft account, twitter account. JUST USE EMAIL!!!!!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Unused accounts usernames

Please do something about unused accounts with desirable usernames. Mixer is literally throwing money away by allowing these names to go unused.
    Something like removing any accounts that haven't logged on in a year might work.

Or perhaps a simple revision of the very old Name Release Policy would work :
    https://watchbeam.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000920223-Name-Release-Policy
    The current policy is very restrictive as many unused, desirable names on Mixer have been claimed on Twitch, Twitter and Youtube since well before BEAM was even a concept...making it impossible to meet the policies requirements.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2FA Through Phone Number

An option to enable 2FA through a phone number and not an app, as I have checked many 2FA app reviews and they all seem to be either not safe or unreliable when switching mobile devices, would be an amazing quality of life change for Mixer's streamers. This would enable me to feel more comfortable streaming on Mixer. I just believe that with this feature implemented like many other media platforms, it would be a big leap in the feeling of security you give your streamers and viewers alike, and it would definitely put the unsettling feeling of losing your…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Credit card debit card instead of saying stride

Was wondering why yall use stride instead of just say credit card/debit card. stride would be confusing to a new streamer who might be new.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Inactive accounts should forfeit names

Accounts that have been inactive for over a long period of time should forfeit their name.
    Two years without using your account or showing any growth within that time frame should have their account deleted or name forfeited.
    The name that i am currently looking at has been inactive for nearly 5 years.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base