Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More than 3 teams

I was curious if this topic has been addressed recently. Will Mixer, at any point in time, allow streamers to join more than 3 teams who are not partnered? I know that there is a different category for the partnered streamers and for other teams as well, but the smaller teams, I was curious on that topic though. I am currently apart of 3 teams right now, which is the max, and am receiving more invites for other teams. I was curious if this could be extended to 4 or 5 or an even 6 MAX teams? And that would…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I got banned

I got banned for a reason that I don't know of. I don't cuss on livestreams, I wasn't saying inappropriate things to other people, I was shirtless because it was really hot and I don't have a fan. I did have my webcam on. I was just livestreaming Forza Horizon 4 for my friend to see how I make designs, tunes etc... Then I had banned a user for using inappropriate language and racial slurs. 2-3 minutes later, my livestream was shut down, then when I went to start another one. it said ''Not able to start a broadcast, because…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The return of Fortnite firefight

Fortnite firefight where it had 6 players in the studio and the other 90+ at home. All playing to win but it was casted by a couple of popular streamers from the studio.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Monkey bug notification problem

I should be well over 6 digits in the notifications as long as you have that monkey bug working for mixer I can't check the following number very well nobody in mixer care to track following numbers you just check the followers the second picture is your monkey bug that is screwing up mixer lately

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Monkey bug notification problem

I should be well over 6 digits in the notifications as long as you have that monkey bug working for mixer I can't check the following number very well nobody in mixer care to track following numbers you just check the followers the second picture is your monkey bug that is screwing up mixer lately

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Mixer App 'Hub' fixed to Portrait mode on Atlas 10 Android Tablet

Simply. Landscape mode while on the 'Hub' or homepage doesn't exist.
    While on a tablet, it's usually natural to view horizontally.

So having the app fixed to portrait mode is a inconvience that isn't all that fun to browse in for a device like mine that comes with a keyboard attachment and is designed to be handled like a laptop.

Another thing to note... Viewing streams is the only way to get the app to rotate to landscape mode. The Hub doesn't support this, so you are often looking or flipping the tablet sideways to view the menu.

Not ideal,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Xbox Streaming

I stream off of my Xbox and I'm not allowed to change the quality I want to stream at when I stream on MIXER, but if I stream on Twitch I can change the resolution and the bitrate. It would improve Streaming off of an Xbox a lot better experience for the Streamer and the viewers if MIXER added these features.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. "You Are Live" Popup

I go by Goldendexter on Mixer. While I am livestreaming, whenever I open up other channel windows, I get this "you are live" popup that I have to exit out of. I would like way to turn this off as it slows down my productivity. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. top 10

Yesterday there was a top 10 weekly ranking of win streaks, yet today there are none. Can we still see the rankings by tab or integrate switch.

Also, what about a daily winner? Top winner of the day notice?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Green Screen without using Streamlabs

Please add a green screen effect for Lightstream users! I have a green screen ready to go and was ready to use on Streamlabs, but because my laptop isn't compatable with Streamlabs, I cannot afford a new computer for a really long time. I would love to continue using Lightstream and pay for it if Mixer could add a green screen input option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. VIDEO DROP FRAMES EVERYTIME

I found that i'm not the only user having issues when watching mixer streamming. I can't see a video without buffering, although i have a steady internet connection. This problem never occured with twitch. Please fix it, because it's a significant problem

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Send diag files

I have been streaming irl full time on multiple phones and networks. There are times that the mixer create app will stop your broadcast even though you have cell signal. I would love to see a mixer app for dedicated streamers where you could send a diag file for your team to see why the stream is being interrupted

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mixer Create App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make mixer create lock the screen orientation

I have been streaming irl full time on the mixer create app. When it’s in my window if I hit a bump the screen goes upside down then right side up. Also when I stream on rollercoasters or water park rides the screen flips a lot and causes a bad stream experience. There should be a way to lock screen orientation to show the viewers what is going on without flipping the screen and causing issues with the stream

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mixer Create App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Less restrictive account logins and purchases

I love to help out and support the streaming community and the best way/most beneficial way for everyone is by donating subscriptions.

However, it;s come to my attention that I cannot gift subscriptions unless I create/login to a Microsoft account. In result i'm certain it is restricting not only the platform and not only the streamer but also people such as my self AND the people on the receiving end of the sub gift. I'm enabled to purchase a subscription for myself using my Twitter login and putting my card credentials in with the "Stripe Checkout" but I'm not enabled…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Appeal mixer partnership denial

I am the main mod for @serasly and she has inquired about partnership several times. She 100% deserves it more than anyone else. She has an LGBT friendly channel and we welcome everyone. We give everyone a chance no matter how bad they troll, they ask questions and we give answers. Our discord and channel is the one place people can come to not be judged. She plays multiple games and includes everyone, if she wants to play a game no one else has, she will switch. There is no way this amazing human being should be denied for partnership…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Payroll Outsourcing Services

Payroll Management System is an essential part of any organization and which will be designed as per the need and necessity of the organization. The organization needs effective payroll software to generate pay slips and also to track the recording history. Allsec Technologies is a leading corporate payroll outsourcing services company in the industry of global outsourcing and for more details visit the website.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Turning off sparks

Ability to turn off all skills with one click vs individually. Would be great to have this for those of us who are not partnered & stream seeing as there is no real point in non partners even getting them. An even better idea would be to not allow non partners to even be able to receive them if they aren't going to serve any real purpose for non partners. If non partners were able to benefit from them then that'd be a different story but that's not the case.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Dont allow 24/7 non-mixer owned channels be a thing, Remove sparks, enable ads

I've talked to many of partnered streamers and some of them being full time. Sparks economy is actually the worst possible thing for potential viewership. It holds viewers to one channel and just afking in them not doing a **** thing to support anything.

Sponsorships are near impossible for mixer partners/streamers to get as companies do not want to be affiliated with mixer when they see the highest populated channels are afk Spark farming channels.

Also another point being "spark farming" being a thing in my opinion is a bad thing for viewership.
    Remove sparks, implement advertisements, have the ads…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Best CBSE Schools in Vellore

Education comes as a series of learning activities. Every time your child tries to learn new and different things. So make the right decision while selecting the school. Sunbeam Senior Secondary School, the best CBSE Schools in Vellore, they provide a better environment that fosters and promote excellence.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 212 213
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base