Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mixer Matchups Suggestions

Mixer Match Ups and future tourneys of this kind should be time based. Instead of holding a time slot where some people may be left out due to work or other incidents, make it so each player/competitor has an allotted amount of time to play said game to obtain kills/wins to avoid the 24/7 abusers and to promote a healthier gaming lifestyle. Also looking into future events communicating in advance and checking the rules to prevent future abuse and provide skilled gameplay.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. you guys should have all the lower viewed players at the top so they can get noticed most streamers are extremely funny and they need notice

put all the lower streamer with low viewers at the top of the list so they can get noticed cause they could have great content but they are not noticed please do this it is a thing you need.
    p.s I have great content and I have been streaming for two years and I only have 25 follows so its a good idea to do this. thx SphinxyPop

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. you guys should have all the lower viewed players at the top so they can get noticed most streamers are extremely funny and they need notice

put all the lower streamer with low viewers at the top of the list so they can get noticed cause they could have great content but they are not noticed please do this it is a thing you need.
    p.s I have great content and I have been streaming for two years and I only have 25 follows so its a good idea to do this. thx SphinxyPop

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. search bar for Save the world Fortnite

i believe a search or tag bar for Save the world Fortnite is needed as no one can search for any streamers. Please make this happen so we can get our content out therer

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Have the ability to turn host sound off without turning off ths stream video sound.

When people are in audio party chat with the host and watching the host, they hear themselves twice. Once in the ear and then again on TV. Could it be possible to turn the sound off for the host while in shared party chat but keep the sound on for the stream video?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Non-Pro Streamer Color Coding

Since Pro Streamers get a color designation, but not everyone who streams uses Pro, either because they dont need to or cant afford to, i think streamers who can adhere to at least the minimum stream hours required for partnership ( 24 hours, 12 seperate days/month) but not limit based on follower/viewer count. This way they can be differentiated from viewers in a special way, as well.Just a thought, a simple way to give them something special too!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Custom Avatar

I'm just starting in mixer, i'm a comic illustrator and i've seen that a lot of streamers have random profile pictures. The past week i designed three avatars for three channels and i think it'd be cool to have an option where you can custom a new avatar from scratch, with different kinds of fonts, colors, face shapes, eyes.
    That would make a sensation of identity in new or big streamers-

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Benefits to pro and subs in channel leveling

Adding benefits like more hearts given for actions in channel leveling to Pro users may give more incentive for people to purchase it. Also, giving additional benefits in that regard to subs to a channel. Much like it is with sparks earned and leveling your account on Mixer for Pro. From what i have seen people saying, there just is not enough benefits to Pro right now to justify paying for it for some.

Ex. A user without Pro or a Sub to a channel would earn 100 sparks every five minutes. A Pro user would earn 250 hearts in…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. hypezone

I think Hypezone and the ChannelOnes should be in a separate category from the games lists - On PUBG in the top two rows two of the highest viewed channels are almost always hypezone and the person being viewed. Along the top bar could be a 'promoted' section holding all the hype channels.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Suggestions for the LevelUpCast

I watch LevelUpCast each week, and I'd love to see the following improvements:

1. The segment where Andy and Stein keep trying to come up with puns on new partners names usually makes me switch off or go to the bathroom. Perhaps, instead of puns, you could highlight something about each newly partnered streamer to encourage people to follow them?

2. A segment where each presenter picks one streamer from Mixer they've seen each week to shout-out and highlight. They might be partnered, they might be newcomers, they might be accompanied by a clip, they might be accompanied by a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Schools in ECR

Are you still looking for the best schools in ECR, Chennai? Contact Sunbeam Schools. The vision of the Sunbeam School is to educate the students and transform them to meet the need of society. Our admission process is already started and the admission policy of our school will adhere to the government policy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. MixPlay hidden by default

Can a toggle be added to Mixer for hiding MixPlay by default?
    I use mixplay options, but only for a few streamers, and I'd like to see the option of having it hidden until I want to use it...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Mobile app sign in

Instead of using test Microsoft and GitHub to sign in people should be able to sign in using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Discord. The reason why I want us to trust this is because sometimes signing through Microsoft is really hard especially when you forget your password and you reset it. Signing into these apps are these other accounts will make it a million times easier

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Chat

Hi my name is Gabriel, i have an idea about the interaction for those who do live, the mixer cloud create a CHAT as if were the DISCCORD, since it does not have xbox in it, it would be an incredible way for everyone to get better, would help a lot in the games a "CHATEMIXER''

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Master JEE coaching center Vellore

Learning Point helping many aspirants to perform well in the entrance exams like NEET and IIT JEE with confidence and self-belief. Our faculty provides personal guidance equally to all aspirants to meet their goal. So for that, we are the best NEET and Master JEE coaching centers in Vellore.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Dedicated PC Channel

Hi guys.

I'm new"ish" to Mixer and was wondering...

I see you are adding dedicated Game Channels all the Time.
    Well, since many PC users including myself are seeing the potential of PC Streaming on the Mixer Platform, could I suggest maybe implementing a dedicated PC Channel for the PC Gamers in Mixer?

I think it would benefit you as well as the influx of PC gamers that want to stream in the growing market of which Mixer is part of and potentially excelling at.

Thank you so much.

Jessika S. aka MsJessikat

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. discord

I have custom links in my description for social media, but there are also the base options like Twitter and Instagram. Why is there no Discord media link to be added to 'Social Profiles' on the Customize Dashboard screen?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. discord

I have custom links in my description for social media, but there are also the base options like Twitter and Instagram. Why is there no Discord media link to be added to 'Social Profiles' on the Customize Dashboard screen?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. channel editors

Ok this is coming from a person who mods for alot of people but channel editors really should have more power as in beable to mod and delete mods messages ect as we can edit a streamers desc but if a mod acts out we cant even delete there message

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 201 202
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base