Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Most **** app/site I have ever had to deal with. Would pay to see what **** work any of you do for this it’s honestly embarrassing

Most **** app/site I have ever had to deal with. Would pay to see what **** work any of you do for this it’s honestly embarrassing Make it better or just save everyone the little time we have and ******* dispose of it. Pls and ty

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Most **** app/site I have ever had to deal with. Would pay to see what **** work any of you do for this it’s honestly embarrassing

Most **** app/site I have ever had to deal with. Would pay to see what **** work any of you do for this it’s honestly embarrassing Make it better or just save everyone the little time we have and ******* dispose of it. Pls and ty

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. A unique way to play and share

A unique way to play and share. just a feeler for a project, spark could be a incentive with it but it is a different take on some of the features offered here with some extra seasoning and new ways to enjoy

already done (alpha)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Pro's advantages are very scarce, linking with a series platform or some purchase application, so it will compete with twitch prime. I liked

Pro's advantages are very scarce, linking with a series platform or some purchase application, so it will compete with twitch prime. I liked to subscribe but I won almost nothing on it, in my opinion

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Choosing the best internet in your area

It is usual to be brooding over choosing the best internet in your area. However, the following instructions should help you overcome the dilemma and help you in choosing the best internet in your area
    Ascertain your requirement
    The first thing you have to ascertain is why you need the internet. There are different kinds of plans offered by service providers. If you want the internet for entertainment purposes you can choose a different plan. If you require internet to enhance your profession, you can choose a plan accordingly. Else, if you want to develop your business, there are special…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Functionality issues.

Xbox app. There’s no speed scrubbing for past VOD’s. So it takes FOREVER so find a particular place in a stream. Then is at all you bump a bumper button, it changes streams. Then you have to do it all again.
    I often have incorrect overlay images, and random stream music bleeding into my stream for no particular reason.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stereo Mix - Where is it?

Stereo Mix - where is it.
    C'mon Windows 10 bring back Stereo Mix

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Stream Analytics Improvement

The Stream Analytics in the dashboard could really use some improvement. As a right now, it doesn't really make much sense to me. The bottom line shows what I assume is the time, but I'm not real sure. It says 8:00 and 16:00. I have no idea what that means. If the line does represent time of day, I should be able to change it to my time zone. Also, when you look at the image I posted, it shows that I streamed for 3 days straight...which I didn't. I streamed for 3 hours on the 19th.

The other issue…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streamer Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Chose what Platform you are playing on like PC or XBOX

Similar to how you can change your audience and channel language. I think it would be a good idea to let the streamer have the option to change what platform their streaming from. For instance if someone is streaming Fortnite on a PC then someone could filter what platform people are playing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 wireless setup

HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 wireless setup is very simple that you can complete it in a few simple steps. After completing the hardware setup, connect the printer to the network your computer is connected to. Just press the ‘wireless’ icon then ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ and select your network and enter the password.You can complete the installation by following the simple on-screen instructions given. You can now start printing with your HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 printer.For more details Visit https://www.b-123-hp.com/123-hp-com-setup-6970

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Everytime i stream on xbox, i change the tittle of my stream and when it shows on mixer, it always says bo4. Not what i typed for that strea

Everytime i stream on xbox, i change the tittle of my stream and when it shows on mixer, it always says bo4. Not what i typed for that strea

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mixer Create App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. An app that lets you edit streaming clips/montages on the go!

So, say you're streaming and you hit a clip live on stream but you don't want to go back and search for it. There should be a way where you can edit clips straight from the stream to upload when you're done. Yes, it does sound similar but it's definitely different. So say you clip a few cool things in a few separate times and you don't want to go back looking through things to edit them, you should be able to do it on the go while you're streaming. Then once you're finished streaming you can upload them straight…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Username

I signed up with a username and now it’s different from what I chose, it won’t let me change it. Help

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Achievement Hunter Category

There are a lot of Achievement Hunter/Variety Streamers. Adding more categories like this will enable those types of streamers to be found for what they are doing as a whole, not just the game they are streaming at the moment.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Mixer should open the doors and opened other countries and more to listening

Hello,

I would like to contact you because I would like to come to you to share with you the feelings of the French-speaking and French broadcasters.

We are many to appreciate the platform for its quality and it is service. We love the platform. The fact of being able to broadcast with low latency, The Co-Stream, MixPlay, The HypeZone, The interface.

Except that many French-speaking broadcasters feel rejected by the Platform at several points.

1- The French-speaking community feels forgotten and not listening on a mixer.
    2- Communication with Mixer in the other countries is very weak and Some…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Modertion Rankings!

Integrating multiple staff rankings for a streamer.

The rankings I am suggesting will be placed in hierarchy order. (For example: Owner has more power than Admin)
    Ranking:
    Channel Editors
    Administrator

Permissions to each role:

Channel Editor:
    * allow to have a seperate control panel to manage logs.
    (Logs will contain of all staff members actions. Such as, Chat deletion & time stamps of commands being runned)
    * Able to delete any chat messages sent by Admins and Moderators
    * All the permissions assigned to Channel Editor already

Admin:
    * Manage Moderator commands
    * Able to delete Mod chat text…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. a good idea I saw on youtube

In particular you tuber who also streams on twitch make some interesting thoughts about how mixer and twitch could improve the platform so I'm going to give the link to his video and you can decide for yourself link: https://youtu.be/2PkAqv7rV6A

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Its not letting me stream Apex Legends

I'm trying to stream Apex legends but it says it's not supported even though I was streaming yesterday.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. In stream music sharing on the mixer app

Idea came to me when I was playing music on my headphones while I was streaming, I was thinking if mixer would like to implement music on stream for others to enjoy, the concept of cores if you want to implement it or not on your stream, now if they implement sound cloud and spotify but you need to have premium on both accounts in order for them to process because nobody wants to listen to ads I would say it would greatly change the way mixer is as a whole and be different from all the rest of streaming…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 237 238
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base