Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. fix your full screen this is why twitch is better!!!

fix your full screen this is why twitch is better

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mixer Chat

Messages and friends so you can message friends when you're not both watching the same stream

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cinema Mode For Streams

A Cinema Mode that makes the screen bigger and adds a darker theme to the chat (moves the sub buttons and follow buttons to the top of the screen and will only appear when you move your cursor up there

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Kvicksand

Hello this is about a good and social streamer Kvicksand.

Hello !!!

This is about a good and social streamer called Kvicksand. I wonder if he is not worth a second chance he made the mistake of having a 24/7 network lobby but he wants to change what he has started to ban the word F4F so no one can write it is not a good start then I personally think that he can get a second chance here on the mixer. He can probably adapt to mixer rules and everything. But please don't curse him. You can check yourself…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ps4 stream

DEAR MIXER
    Can you please make a contract with PlayStation so we can stream on mixer from PS4 ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hi there I like to know if there a opinion?

Hi there I like to know if there a opinion to not show me when someone is watching me streaming? I get uncomfortable when I see someone is watching me and it's don't help out the streams when that happens.so is there a way to show the views eyes as a zero??? If not please have a opinion soon thx again or a private stream

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mixer Academy courses

Make the Mixer Academy actual courses and not tests right off the bat. That makes your site really challenging and hostile for new streamers. This is not something you really want to do.

The test / quiz should be offered at the end of a video or interactive simulation showing people what it is that you want them to learn. Streamers are the types of people that learn by doing, your "courses" should follow that same rule.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make Mixer compatible with my device

I can't download mixer on my device, Google store says the app isn't compatible with my device, please make mixer compatible with my device, here is my device information

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please add

Can you please add a category of FiveM to the game category list. So many people thing that RP people are playing GTAV and want to join sessions its ridiculous and maybe if GTAV RP had its own category under the game FiveM this would solve a lot of the confusion of the Xbox gamers thinking the caster is playing GTAV

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Good afternoon. I enjoy the partnership and inviting other people to the platform using referral links, I want this feature to be on the mix

Good afternoon. I enjoy the partnership and inviting other people to the platform using referral links, I want this feature to be on the mixer and at least minimal analytics by invited users, and some bonuses for inviting new streamers. I consider this a mutually beneficial function and extremely promising.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Xbox music

I think it would be a great addition if Xbox streamers could play music from another app such as Spotify and allow their viewers to hear it cuz from what I’ve seen there isn’t a way to do this yet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Up and Coming

This section seems to be all over the place. It would be beneficial to the platform and growing streamers if it were more organized. My suggestion is to organize this section the way the platform does individual games. When we click on a specific title it places the streamers under that title by view count from top to bottom. This would help us to see who is really growing and deserves to be in this section. It seems at times when I see this section it's people with 1 or 2 viewers on the mixer landing page. But when I…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. yoga

You have singing but dont have dancing? If I'm singing, I'll probably play ukulele. If I'm singing. I'm probably gonna dance, maybe with a hoop. If I'm gonna sing, and I'm gonna dance, I might stream my yoga practice which is part musical and part physical.

Also, if I'm speaking into a mic, I might do ASMR videos.

More categories for non-game content. :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. BUG NOT AN IDEA - Third party app login buttons barely visible

Dear mixer dev support team,

I just realised, that I need to clear the site data via my browsers dev tools and after that need to do a hard reload (with emptying caches) in order for the buttons ("Deny" and "Approve") to appear correctly.

I have added a downscaled (but otherwise unedited) version of a full login screencast in which I am using the dev tools, for clarification.

Thanks a lot in advance and warm regards.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Website elements should not "jump" while loading

Everytime i catch myself on trying to fast click on first most popular session and then loads rest of the site which cause missclick.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Was mixer on xbox popular?

Curious to know how many people have stopped using mixer, or cut their viewing time down since the removal of the app
    I myself have hardly used mixer since it's removal from Xbox.
    I was told by a streamer, they can see in which way their viewers are watching the stream. He said that Xbox viewership is always a minority

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. MAIN PAGE HUMAN PICKERS 24/7 Influence/Spark View/F4F Pages

No Matter the Time of Day these Channels are Covering the Main Page. No Real Content Creators behind these Channels. These are made to Receive Views/Follows Only. I'D LIKE TO SEE REAL HUMANS MAKING THESE DECISIONS! The decision of Whom Makes the Main Page Whether it's Top Streams or Up and Coming.... What's Next ?!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Hope

I would like mixer to really look at the community and see some of us who are working hard to create content and having bots come in and asking to follow their channel or youtube I think this needs to be looked at and also as a small streamer I would also love feedback from mixer to say hey here is what you can do better or a instant feedback. DefuseMx is my channel name

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Platform Growth

Hello Mixer!!
    I had a bit of an idea that maybe you could draw inspiration from to improve the platform!

Bringing over Ninja, Shroud and Ewok has been amazing for Mixers growth, but typically when they hop offline, most of the viewership they brought in, come only for them and go back to Twitch or where they are most comfortable.

Introducing a way to bring them into other awesome creators streams, and showing the wide variety of content Mixer has, could really help Mixer expand and grow!

Here is my Idea: What if, Mixer had challenges to complete, kind of…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ember payout time

Ember payout time is way too long. It should not take up to two months to get paid. I can see a month after eligibility for the $50 but not up to two months. Thats crazy especially me in a tough spot with bills atm.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 275 276
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base