Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Simplify registration and account management.

I propose to simplify the registration of a new account: I often encounter a situation where viewers with other platforms simply can not figure out the registration rates of MIXER.
    Registration should be as simple and intuitive as possible.
    Another problem is account management: choosing a nickname and avatar. The setting of these parameters should not be scattered. All this should be in a convenient office, where user \ viewer at any time, without unnecessary searches can make desired changes. Take other platforms as an example.
    These changes are necessary.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Age

I was most likely going to get accepted but was denied because I am 16 and you have to be 18. But that doesn't mean that a parent cannot sign the contract with me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. French / francophone partnership complicated at mixer

Hello,

I would like to contact you for more information on partnership requests.

Because my community, myself, and other streamers meet the partnership criteria do not understand.

First of all, I would like you to understand that this is not a claim against my rejected request, but an exchange in order to better understand the partnership request.

1- did you take into account the region of the partnership request (for example, I am French, as well as other streamers who have already made the request and that it is also refused)?

2- To date, you are asking for an average…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Customer support number

Add a technical support number. Been chatting slowly over a week with no resolution. Very frustrating :-(

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Roku Technical Support

Follow these steps if you face Roku connectivity issues. Make sure you’ve entered an appropriate wireless network name and password. Ensure whether your wireless router is working properly or not. If everyone else fails, try restarting your Roku device and router. If you face any further go.roku.com/connectivity issues, navigate to our web page or contact us @ +1-888-861-8720.
    https://www.gocomconnectivity.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Upgrade Bookmark Title for Mixer.

Simply put the Bookmark from Twitch/Google/Twitter is just that. This is Mixers.....Mixer | Interactive L...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Recommended Tab

One of the things I've noticed frequently is the recommended tab. The interface is a whole suggestion box of its own, but the thing I see the most issue with is recommended
    Recommended: Fortnite streamer
    Why? Most views. That's why. IF I had been looking up Fortnite and it keeps showing me Fortnite, that's a different story.

I want a "Suggested" tab, just a single extra line beneath the recommended to present your random low view streamers, so we don't have to scroll the entire way down 200 some people to find less popular people.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Different colors in streamer's block on Main Page.

Different colors (maybe other fonts or size e t c) in streamer's block on Main Page.
    Maybe you can make different colors of name of streamer, title of stream and game. - Not same color. (sorry for english, i am russian just) I think you understood this:)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. black bars when watching 16:9 content on 16:10/4:3

Right now when watching a stream on fullscreen the bars are grey. It would be nice that the bars would be black. It would be a lot less distracting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Don’t scrap Xbox App!!

The new Xbox dashboard version of mixer is poor. I hate the lack of a chat box and the functionality is lacking. The existing app needs to be developed more than scrapping it. Or allow people to choose between dashboard and app. Don’t destroy the app. Please!!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. options to hide Embers and ember skills

can we have stuff in settings to hide embers both points on top car, hide skill embers as well since not everyone will have embers. and help viewers by decluttering stuff we can't use as well keep the page clean

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Clothing Regulations are Sharian Law

Im upset about this community i literally have 36 viewers and 4 follows and how dare i get banned for some clothing policy that was clearly written against showing any type of bodyparts for a women. Some women with large ****** can wear the same outfit then get bodyshamed and banned off of mixer. Im not saying their shouldn't be like that last picture shes streaming NAKED AND ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR A STRIPPING PARTY? that seems like its not TOS at all but have nerves to ban me because of a dress i wore to dinner. and before anyone…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Czech and Slovak language option in settings.

I already wrote a support ticket, but was forwarded here. So I hope it will happen'... :)

I would like to ask if it is possible to add Czech language as option for stream settings, because I am from Czech Republic forced to use "Other" option, I think it may help a little finding streams with same language, when using filter in browsing. Thanks for making it happen' and adding it in advance. :)

Edit: Also it would be awesome to add even Slovak language, because it's country next to us and those two languages are kinda similiar, but still…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streamer Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Can we get videoquality options?

When i want to whatch an old stream i often cant because of the high videoquality that i cant change. Every plattform has this, why not mixer? Its really a pain not be able to whatch old streams like smite swc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Be able to stream on ps4

Be able to stream on mixer from ps4

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Automotive

I think it would be great to add an automotive channel. A place where folks can go to show off their rides, get reviews, tutorials, learn how to buy and sell and just all around good automotive inspired things. I think the manufacturers would get behind the channel well. It would be a great source of revenuE.

I have contacts at many manufacturers and would be happy to lend my expertise.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Automatic IRL

It would be nice if when streaming from streamlabs mobile it switched category to "IRL" automatically, as to not get people banned for streaming in wrong category.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. A setting for skills cooldown

Adding a cooldown per user for skills could allow very big channels to add some spark skills without having a tchat spammed by theses

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Turkish Moderation Problem

Mixer don't have a moderator for turkish broadcasters, some people are re-streaming their broadcasts and there are a few publishers who don't care about mixer rules so you need to be take a moderator to control turkish broadcasters. like me i know all rules for mixer :)
    Have a good day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 260 261
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base