Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Clips - Non Partners

As a small streamer, the best way for us to grow is to post clips on social networking sites. As of now for someone who is not partnered like me the best way to post a clip is to download a past stream and then use a video editing software to clip and trim down a video. If there was a way for us non partners to have access to clipping our own streams it would be a huge help. Having tools like this will help boost not only us small streamers but also Mixer as a platform.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CBSE Academics Chennnai

San Academy group of schools are being instrumental in equipping the children with this valuable skill where focus on education and making it enjoyable for kids. Quality education is not all about classroom bound knowledge. It is the zest to learn from the basic and most common visual experiences and intellectual experiences that a student picks up of the environment and using the foundation of knowledge building and discretion to choose the best and imbibe them into their personality and life.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mixer on XboxOneX

I was told to place my issue here by Ragnar.
    I've been having issues on my xboxonex now for quite a while, when I use to have none.

Obviously the first being no FTL, havent had that since the launch of the mixer dashboard thing and the discontinuation of the old app.
    But the last month or so, I've been having issues of lagging, freezing, and everything else, despite trying to use a lower setting, I mean even at 320p, I still get freezing on a onex, with wired connection, which should def not be happening.
    Yes I've tried restarting…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Website Account

I would like you to be able to register directly on the mixer website. It is very inconvenient to log in through Microsoft, Twitter or Discord accounts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Galaxy tabe e

Please support galaxy tabe E

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make it to where Xbox players can give embers less than 50

Make it to where Xbox players can get the command to give embers less than 50 or make more things that are less than 50

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Your new Mixer experience on console doesn't allow me to view my own channel

The new experience is only for those that watch the biggest streamers. I only watch my channel and a few select games.

Now that you have the auto-hosting feature, it'd make sense to be able to access our own channel. I'd personally love it. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would love to follow and host a GAME, not a user

I really only watch certain games, not certain users. I would love to be able to specifically follow Path of Exile, Dark Souls, and Dragon's Dogma.

I'd also love to be able to auto host users broadcasting those games. I like to autohost, but to support the game itself. So it drive me nuts when someone I'm auto-hosting is playing a game I want, but then starts playing Call of Duty or something (which I'm not interested in).

Anyway, just my wish list. I LOVE that you added auto-hosting. Thanks you!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. mixer pro loot drop

There may be some opportunities for Mixer Loot to be made available to those with Mixer Pro. This would be similar to Twitch Prime loot and will make Mixer Pro even more valuable to the subscriber.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. PS3 SUPPORT 2020 ;)

PS3 SUPPORT MAYBE AN AMAZING IDEA

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Auto-Hosts

Adding more streamers to the auto-host list like up to 75-100 cause it would be nice to support more streamers when your offline instead having up to 50 streamers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The ability to download VODs of streams on mobile

You can download mixer stream vods on PC but for people who main their Xbox for gaming because they have no PC but have a phone can’t download the VODs and put them on YouTube or other sites

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Mixer app on PS4

You think it'd be a good idea to have Mixer app added on PS4? So, people could stream on their PS4 like streaming on their Xbox.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. More features and mechanics for people who dint have access to a pc and can only broadcast through Xbox

Hi there my name is Ryan.

I am new to streaming and do not gave access to a pc. I am struggling to keep viewers due to the lack of entertainment features that you would usually have streaming through a pc such a playing background music, animations for new followers and donations etc. I believe that these features should be available and customisable whilst broadcasting through Xbox too. As we’re all in the same boat of being in lockdown I’m trying something new and trying to entertain as many people as possible. I also know many people are doing the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Team links

When you click on someone's team link from a mobile device it will take you to a Channel with the name team. When you click on someone's team link from Internet Explorer it will take you to the correct place is this going to be fixed? Here is an example click on my team link from Internet Explorer and then click on the same link from mobile and you will see what I'm saying. Mixer.com/team/TeamDukeStars

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Online Cake Delivery Chennai

Sending or ordering cakes online, especially birthday cakes, is a brilliant way of letting your loved ones know that you really do care for them. Thanks to online cake shops for allowing the accessibility of a wide variety of cakes ready for online purchase. Large numbers of birthday cakes delivery services don't just serve your special occasion or celebration needs but at the same make your life happier and moments so wonderful. Be it an anniversary, bachelor party, corporate events, weddings or so on, once you order your cake online through a cake delivery service, you will feel content about…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Error adding image of team icon inside mixer

Please fix the bug of the teams we created inside the mixer, we are having problems adding an icon. Could you please check? thanks!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I have an idea put the possibility to translate in our langague the stream thank you

Je ne parle pas englais
    Mettez la possibilité de traduire svp je comprends rien quand les streamers parlent ils sont américains merci

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Mixer App Xbox One

I really feel like the Xbox Mixer dashboard is far worse then the new beta version we had earlier. It just provides a better viewing experience for me and it makes it look so colorful and clean. Actually being in the app was better then watching from the Xbox dashboard. I think most would agree. Or at least make it to where the two versions can coexist. As a mixer streamer I think that the new version that got put away can attract more people from console.

https://twitter.com/tc_concenity/status/1209862296589213697?s=21

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 280 281
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base