Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You need to get rid of the Banning process at mixer

mixer was awesome and amazing the problem is if you don't get rid of Xbox enforcement team and help me if you start helping people out you can make more money people log mixer I'm an advocate user multiple accounts have been suspended for false reasons this is a big problem

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Thank you

Just wanted to thank all the folks that made Mixer work. It was great to be apart of the communities here. I wish you all the best of luck in the future.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. im gonna take mixer to court because they charged my card 21 times when it said they would only do it once

i want to know why my card has been charged 21 times for something that says it wouldnt renew. ive sent messages to support ive added comments to others questioning why you cant unsubscribe and now im making this post. its ridiculous that no one is on this problem and im sure i can find a lawyer that will take my case

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Trur dette kan være litt til hjelp.

Dere får ta det som det er.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How do you change your download folder?

Hey! I'm more curious about how to change the folder when downloading VODs then my sexuality. Please help :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Upgrades for Console Streamers

Hello Mixer Team!

I'm a new Streamer starting out on Mixer and I have a few questions/ideas about Streaming from Console without a stream PC and utilising the Mobile App to it's fullest potential.

Some feedback I have would be this:

1) Allow Creators to access Broadcast Dashboard from the Mobile App. Change stream titles, ratings, change scenes on light stream etc.

2) Clear Chat for each new stream. Having a continuously flowing chat gets confusing from stream to stream. I think having a blank slate for your chat each stream would be cleaner and more efficient for the creator/audience.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Team backdrop/Logo and social lnks

Please can we have adding Team logo social links etc fixed. Uploading this information has not worked for a while now.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 28 day information rule/cross channel info for moderators

The 28 day info rule when you tag a person for toxic behavior should be on that account for a longer like 3 mnths. And cross channel info tagged on the account that shows if that account has been toxic on other channels to assist in helping mods make chat safe for all.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Update Bank details on Mixer Pro

A way to change payment details for Mixer Pro. As it is ATM if your
    debit card details change there is no way to change payment, when the payment becomes due it lapses and you cannot resub as it is still linked to the old account number.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Introduce channel tags & categories (e.g. AUS, EN, PC, VR, etc.)

It would be helpful if we could apply tags to our channels in addition to game categories, that could be searched for or applied as filters when folks are looking for a specific type of content (in addition to games).

Here are some ideas:

Platform tags: PC, Xbox, PS4, Mobile, etc.
    Game type: FPS, VR, BR, MOBA, Story, etc.
    Country and/or language: AUS, USA, UK, etc.

This would help us so that we don't need to use stream title real estate to try and capture all of this information and would make it much easier for viewers to find the…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Downloads from mobile app

Hello,

My gamertag is YokoKurashi87, earlier I sent an email regarding an issue I have with the mobile internet and chat box. While using my phone in order for me to download my streams to my phone so I can edit them, the chat box kept getting in the way and when I tried to move it, it would cover the whole screen. When trying to move it when it is enlarged, there is no way to fix it unless I clear my search history and cache. As soon as I do that and log back in the chat box…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. full block

We need to be able to fully block people in the face of harassment so you cant be followed into other chats and continuously harassed. I feel unsafe knowing the people that want to keep bugging can contact me thru other streamers chats

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Banning someone should not cause them to unfollow

Mods can missclick a ban by mistake and reset follow age. Also, if someone is banned they should still be able to view that streamer in follow list but not be a chatter. Streamers should not lose views and follows for someone elses immaturity

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mixer access

MANY PEOPLE WHO LIKE GAMES ASSISTANT END UP TO FIND A HANDBOOK BY ACCESSING THE MIXER WEBSITE THAT REQUIRES TO HAVE A MICROSOFT ACCOUNT. REMOVE THIS REQUIREMENT AND LEAVE RELEASE FOR ACCESS WITH OTHERS 'ACCOUNTS WOULD MAKE OR SITE MORE ACCESSIBLE FOR THOSE PEOPLE AND INCREASE OR PUBLIC. I HOPE QEU WITH THAT I CAN HELP. IT IS A REPORT OF MANY STREAMING AND PEOPLE ON THE PLATFORM OR WHO WOULD LIKE TO ACCESS A PLATFORM AND NOT DO IT FOR IT. THANK YOU FOR ATTENTION!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ease of Access/ Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Acesso a mixer

MUITAS PESSOAS QUE CURTEM ASSISTIR STREAMING DE GAMES ACABAM POR ENCONTRAR UM EMPECILHO AO ACESSAR O SITE DA MIXER QUE EXIGE TER UMA CONTA DA MICROSOFT. RETIRAR ESSA EXIGÊNCIA E DEIXAR LIBERADO PRA ACESSO COM CONTAS ALHEIAS DEIXARIA O SITE MAIS ACESSIVÉL PRA ESSAS PESSOAS E AUMENTARIA O PÚBLICO. ESPERO QEU COM ISSO EU POSSAS AJUDAR. É UM RELATO DE MUITOS STREAMING E PESSOAS DA PLATAFORMA OU QUE GOSTARIAM DE ACESSAR A PLATAFORMA E NÃO O FAZER POR ISSO. AGRADECIDO PELA ATENÇÃO!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ease of Access/ Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Double audio

Fix the double audio glitch on mobile where the sound of a stream doubles or overlaps another stream

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add hypezone for warzone!!! This is greatly needed and would be greatly appreciated!!!

Add hypezone for warzone!!! This is greatly needed and would be greatly appreciated!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. A global block ability

We need a global block ability to protect users from those who would act harmfully toward one another. It is not fun to be chased from platform to platform, stream chat to stream chat by someone you dont want to talk to, or someone harassing and bothering you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

very simple .
    after the stream is over show the total views . then add to it with any more views . that is how most other platforms do it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 267 268
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base