Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Anonymous embers

It would be so great if we could do anonymous embers! I know a lot of streamers prefer them to donos now but I don’t like my name out there as being a large donor so I always do them anonymously or write a name in user name on streamlabs just as something clever, funny or purpose - example for bdays I’ll often do “happbday(streamer name/nickname). I’d love it if that could be an ember option so only the streamer would see who actually gave the embers

3 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • CATbot intrusive censorship

CATbot seems to still be on in my chat, even though I have clearly turned it off. Via support ticket I received a canned response saying it is never truly off. CATbot catches arbitrary things that are absolutely not against any rules or ToS setups.

One example, and I quote, "American ***** Ball" which is a common term for American Football, in reference to rugby, which is a far more dangerous sport.

It is catching the line "American *****" which although rude, is not something I would expect a Bot to understand context of, especially since there are songs and…

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Physical awards for milestones

After talking to your social media team they suggested sending it to this. Just like a media uploading site (we shall no mention) milestone awards for streams hitting big milestones. Placks or something like that

1 vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • let us delete mixer. it doesnt record my streams and support is usless.

Let us delete mixer. it randomly doesn't record my streams and support is absolutely useless.

1 vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • 1 vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Linking Accounts

My name is Dexter Hartunian and I am a casual, new streamer yet very old-school gamer. I really like how you allow us to link other social media accounts such as our YouTube and Steam accounts. However. I was hoping we'd be able to link even more accounts, such as our Spotfily, Pinterest, and Xbox profiles.

1 vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • L3 and R3 functions on mobile

It would be nice to be able to use the L3 and R3 buttons on mobile if you are using the share controller feature. Sprint and crouch/melee are often mapped to these buttons.

1 vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Share Controller  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Network Connections

I can't keep up with everyone I follow. It would be helpful to have a "streamers in common" window/flyout/list on the Network page to help connect the dots. Anyone else, or just me?

1 vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • MixPlay and Embers

I have a suggestion. I am one of the Embers beta testers. I know this wont be able to happen for the event, but in the future it would be nice to be able to see embers incorporated with MixPlay. I use that religiously on my streams to help keep my viewers engaged in how I play the game. The more valuable buttons could have an ember amount assigned to them. This would be very attractive for non-partners being sparks are more geared towards partners. Maybe in the future if this beta test does workout well, then we could see…

1 vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Re-scale Ember Skill costs

It appears Ember Skill costs were created to have similar amounts to Sparks. This has resulted in some skills being so prohibitively expensive that they'll never be used - case in point, the Rainbow Dumpster Fire is 18,750 Embers, around $300 USD / $400 AUD. It would be nice if Ember skills were re-scaled to fit more realistic real-world costs

2 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • A way to support small streamers

Recently I considered a way for Mixer to help support smaller streamers because as it is now, it's **** near impossible for anyone to actually get started especially with the ways Mixer and Twitch operate. By this, I mean, the streams with the most viewers are all you see. These streams continue to have the most because people see they have the most and just jump right in without giving anyone else a second thought. All most people want is to follow everyone else and be a part of the crowd. This prevents anyone who isn't already a massive streamer…

1 vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Add Feedback Link to Contact Section

Hello!

I have a request!

I didn't know this section of Mixer existed until I submitted a 'General Enquiry' through the 'Contact Us' section of the Mixer site.

I would like to request that a link to the Feedback section of Mixer, be added to the 'Contact Us' section on the site, to avoid confusion.

Yes, it wouldn't really benefit me now that I know about this section, but I think it would benefit others in the future, including the Mixer Support Staff. Then, they are spending less time filtering questions into the right section of the site.

Thanks for…

1 vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Group Enable/Disable Toggles for MixPlay Interactives

Hello!

I'm currently a non-partnered streamer, and I like limiting the stickers viewers can use in my chat, since the sparks are of no real importance to me at this time; I would rather they be spent on partnered streamers; I typically only keep 'GG' and the 'Send GIF' active. However, every time new stickers are featured, they are automatically activated.

I would like to submit a request to have a toggle to turn off groups of interactives (Stickers, Effects, Rallies, Featured, etc), and perhaps a toggle for 'all interactives', in addition to the individualized system. That way, I could…

1 vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • Revenue Ideas

you should put links to GradHub and Doordash as well as tech you use or introduce to get credit. You can do a Panera night offer a exclusive discount via you. Eat, drink and be happy with you. You can do a Red Bull day with a store discount and/or Monster or any listed Energy Drink. Get your Coffee on game night!

1 vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • For xbox users add the @ chat list of names instead of typing out full name!

For xbox users add the @ chat list of names when trying to@ someone in chat. Instead of typing out the full name of the person you're trying to @. Xbox needs this would be super convenient!

1 vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • hypezone apex legends minimum requirements

The HypeZone for Apex Legends needs to have minimum requirements to be hosted. There is no point for the lowest of the low effort streams to be featured by the channel. Nobody wants to watch the 1 kill streamer that has no microphone, no camera, and doesn't interact with chat. They probably don't even realize they have the HypeZone at all.

People will disagree with this saying, "the HypeZone helps all the small streamers grow!". A minimum requirement needs to be enforced so that small streamers that are actually TRYING to grow are hosted. These boring streams with no interaction…

1 vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • hello mixer friends. Here is a review about the app. • It needs improvement when it comes to watching vods, since after a while the app clo

hello mixer friends. Here is a review about the app.

• It needs improvement when it comes to watching vods, since after a while the app closes alone.
                                    • A better player for vods, back and forward easier.
                                    • Reproduction according to plan, it is very necessary.

1 vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Authorize Past Stream Download For Other Members

I'm trying to create a gaming leagues so I want to market gamers here but I can't download their VODs so they have to upload them to OneDrive for me and it's a pain. Any chance of writing a quick feature to authorize members access to this feature?

2 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Cooperate with GoStream - an awesome livestream tool

Hello. I'm Vien from GoStream Jsc. We're building a livestream tool that allow people to add image, text even video while live streaming.
                                        We also support multiple cameras, from high-end webcam, DSLR to smartphone ios and Android. You can use any device you have as an extra camera, in the same location or not.
                                        The best feature is deep linking with social network like Facebook, Youtube, Twitter. The host can ask viewers a question then viewers comment to answer. And we can show the result on the live stream. Even pick a winner by lucky draw. Many mini game we're…

2 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Force Setting

Can you add an option to force a view setting like 160p and “Audio only”? I have a limited bandwidth and when a stream restarts my setting resets. I need this for Paladinsgame channel.

2 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 186 187
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base