Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Disable all notifications for channel if you stop following it.

This might be a short-lived bug, but I recently discovered that I was getting web notifications for a channel which I no longer follow. I decided that I no longer wanted to follow a channel, however, every time they go Live I get a web notification about it.

This is problematic because with the current, paginated Notifications Settings page, you can only view the channels you're currently following, with no option to search for the channel's name (as you have to click-through a potentially loooooong list of pages for names to find it, which it will not exist within).

If…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Chat auto scrolling stops after a few seconds

Chat stops auto scrolling after a few seconds (tested on Firefox 70.0, Windows 10), scroll bar stays at the top instead of bottom.
    Disabling smooth scrolling doesn't help.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Auto Host Max Needs increasing

With many great streamers you come across I believe the 50 Max on Auto Hosting isn't enough for the platform of this size. I think it should be 100-200 Max in order to help others on the platform get seen by being higher in the game directory.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. We need another Hype channel to help smaller streamers!

It’s hard to get views and grow your channel. Especially if you don’t play pop culture games that can be hosted by one of the existing HypeZones. We need a channel to help smaller streamers! Just like the HypeZone, it will select a game at random, then from their select a streamer with 10 or less viewers at random. And host them for 10 min at a time! In order to get people to really watch. The channel should offer 2X sparks per minute. I know this sounds a lot like channel One. But Channel One is only for partnered…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Get disccount on Embers with Sparks

Basicly my idea is to convert a certain number of Sparks to a Ember disccount.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Embers

When buy Embers, you can buy both through the Mixer App on your cell phone or through your PC. The problem. I noticed there is a significant difference in how many ember you receive for said purchase.

For example: Currently a $99.99 pack on mobile gives 5,900 embers where as on PC it gives 8,000.

That doesn't make sense. Unless there is an underlying reason that I am unaware of.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bring back the Up and Coming Page

Hello Mixer Team, my name is Veekay_ I would like to say I like the new Mixer update and how everything is organized on the mixer page. I was just wondering why the up and coming page was removed. I am a small streamer that started of about two months ago and i built myself off of that page now having a little over 200 followers. By you guys removing the Up and Coming page you guys have limited the growth of small streamers that are on the rise. I streamed for about 8 hours since March 17, 2020 and…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bring Honesty & Transparency to the Partnership Process

No this is not a rant about being denied Partnership for the 4th time, it is a request that Honesty and Transparency be brought to the Partnership Program, this request is based on FACTS, and publicly available analytics.

1) My first partnership application I meet all CCU requirements, but was denied for "not having graphics in my profile" Which is not even a published requirement, and BTW I did have graphics.

2) My second and third applications were denied for not meeting the minimum CCU requirements, and in both denials a specific CCU was quoted as what was needed, and…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. i believe when you ban someone from your channel there should be a thing where you can stop them following and unfollowing

i believe when you ban someone from your channel there should be a thing where you can stop them following and unfollowing because people can be ban but they can still follow and unfollow to continue harassing the streamer.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Xbox users use Xbox Avatar rather than Default Blue Robot

I, and many other people, feel as though new users to the platform that have created their accounts through their Xbox Live accounts, should be defaulted with their Xbox avatar instead of having the default Blue Robot avatar.

For one, this will make many chats simply look better.

Secondly, it will greatly diminish the use of the term 'blueberry' which has become a demeaning term.

388 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. replace Blackout for Warzone

Warzone has a larger player base than Blackout and has way more potential in building unknown streamers channels. Plus hypezone will still be featuring the same amount of games thus not losing its “hype”.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Warzone to hypezone

Adding Warzone to hype zone would result in more people streaming and give unknown streamers with high level gameplay a better chance to grow their stream with

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make it to where Xbox players can give embers less than 50

Make it to where Xbox players can get the command to give embers less than 50 or make more things that are less than 50

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Sparks & Non-Partners / Raid & Host idea!

In light of the new Mixer season 2 ive noticed non-partners feeling out of the loop with benefits of sparks being used in their channel. Ive got a great idea to alleviate that issue and also a cool raid/host idea!

Most non-partners warn their viewers telling them not to use their sparks in their channel as it is of no benefit to anyone and they simply disappear once they are used. That being said, to bring the value of getting sparks used in non-partners channels instead if evaporating into the abyss they should be deposited into the streamers own spark…

221 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Rallies

The idea I have is to add a new rally to the skills board, what I suggest is adding a Wack A Mole style rally. This would be a different,highly fun and a new skill people could take part in. This mode would work by players hitting the mole at the same time with colourful hammers and it will say how many people have hit the mole, the mode will end when no one hits the mole. The more hits you register the less time the mole will be visible making it harder to register hits as you progress.

70 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Search

Mixer NEEDS a better search function. Here's the idea:

Familiarity is key here, so I'm recommending making a search function that is similar to Twitter, Instagram, and even Twitch, by using the "#" function.

Allow ALL streamers to input their own, or predetermined drop down lists, of options that best describe their stream.

Ex. Billy wants to watch RPG games but with a streamer who is chill
    So he types "RPG, chill"

It shows results of those streamers who added "RPG" and "Chill" on their account.

This idea works for not just the viewer, but also for Developers, and Industry…

56 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Seeking in VODS

Let me get straight to the point you guys. You guys should add a feature that allows viewers to see what is happening at a certain point in the VOD when using the time bar on the video to allow for easier and smoother seeking. (see image below) I am looking forward to see your platform grow and maybe even see some of my favorite streamers jump to Mixer. Thank you for your time and support, and for listening.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add mixer rewards directly on Mixer site

Add a "redeem with MS reward points" directly on the mixer site so people don't have to switch sites to do it. Every option should be a simple as possible to do and one way to make it simple is too have the redeem option directly into the subscribe button of the mixer site.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Automatic Raid Protection (Auto Enable / Disable Slow chat)

We all love raids on Mixer, they are fun for both the one who is raiding, but also the one being raided.

Sadly, sometimes people tend to go overboard and does not know when to stop the spam. There's always that ONE guy, who just keeps spamming for additional 30 seconds after everyone else has stopped.

So I've come up with this idea:

Add a Raid Protection Feature, I'll try and list it in an easy to read way how I imagine it working.

1. Streamer does NOT have slow chat on

2. Streaming gets raided by another channel

3. People spam for…
    4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Mobile Application Subscribing

As a primarily mobile application user I’d love to be able to subscribe to a channel through application.

I used to be able to open safari and Subscribe that way however I’m now receiving error messages and have found out that partners personal links on profiles are not a supported option and therefore may become a bit broke with no means of fixing this.

I don’t have access to a computer (the same as many Mixer users) and therefore struggle to sub to the channels I want easily!

Please think about implementing a sub option through the app!

Thanks, Puppets!

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base