Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Realm royale hypezone

Bring back the realm royal hypezone it is on all platforms so the player and viewer base is way bigger and more interested in it so can we see it come back

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow MixPlay projects to set a "requires FTL" flag that automatically enables FTL in the Mixer app

Today's Mixer Android/iOS app update disables FTL by default, which will cause serious problems for any MixPlay games that depend on a low latency stream.

Our main MixPlay game will now become unplayable for anyone on mobile, unless they've re-enabled FTL. Obviously we'll be telling people to enable it, but there's likely to be a large amount of player churn with people thinking "well, this thing sucks" and dropping out before they realise it's because FTL is disabled.

Whilst the logic for having FTL disabled by default on mobile is understandable (and probably even preferable for non-interactive streams), it would…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mixer affiliate program to rival Twitch

I would like to say how disappointed I am that some of my favorite streamers are leaving mixer for twitch, however upon talking to them, the twitch affiliate program is a very common reason. I think it's time Mixer has one of their own.

This would allow streamers to work towards a middle ground, unlocking the sub button and potentially getting 1 custom emote so viewers are also rewarded. Upon doing this I could understand requirement for partner potentially going up to 1,000 followers while the affiliate program requires 500, and instead of affiliate call it Mixer buddies, Mixer Arc,…

249 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. categories

Limit what you see. I've seen a lot of people complain about how they don't like Battle Royal games (I personally like them). I personally don't like Horror type games. I'm sure I'm not alone with people having opinions about various genres.
    The idea:
    Allow an option on your account to select what type of games you see. If you don't want to see Battle Royal games, you select no battle royal games seen. As well as any others.

I know this can limit an audience greatly from a business stand point, but giving the viewer more options about what…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. FAN PROGRESSION

Due to the new integration of the Fan Progression system the channel chat will be abused by those who want to take advantage of the experience by message, generating spam and flood, to avoid this and to maintain a comfortable atmosphere in the chat rooms I suggest that they add an option to disable the experience by message.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sparks not paying out money for streamers

be reading. I have been a proud mixer member for over 2 years and I have seen streamers come and go. I have become very good friends with some steamers and I moderate for said streamers. I understand the reasoning behind you stopping spark money payments but the the streamer I moderated for not only loved his job but made a living off of it. With the spark payouts being revoked he can no longer do his dream job or make his audience (who were mostly kids) happy. As I said i understand the reasons behind the change. It means…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Affliate

There HAS to be an Affiliate program.

Twitch has proven by adding an affiliate program that both they and their streamers make more of an income. The biggest negative feedback to the affiliate program was by the Twitch Partners who felt that this detracted form their possible sub's. There is no evidence of this as all streamers have variation in sub's and that can not be tied directly together.

Affiliates would get the ability to receive "Embers", a Sub button, a generic contact for mixer support, and a little bit of advertisement form Mixer would hurt. (ex. Channel two which…

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. "You Are Live" Popup

I go by Goldendexter on Mixer. While I am livestreaming, whenever I open up other channel windows, I get this "you are live" popup that I have to exit out of. I would like way to turn this off as it slows down my productivity. Thanks.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Making the move to mixer more enjoyable

copied from my reddit post

Hello Mixer,

im fairly new to the mixer community and "only" started using it when Ninja announced his move to it. I really like the design and work that has been put into it.

However, there are some issues which will make it hard for people to move to mixer.

First one (this is not a ranked order): 1) Adding a option to disable auto scrolling in chat. Sometimes i want to read a long message from a user, but i can't because the chat moves too fast and then it vanishes.

2) Support Bettertwitchtv/FrankerZ…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Spark shareing for non partners

Greetings all. So there has been a lot of talk about sparks and Non partnered streamers as of late and I wanted to weigh in on this. I am a non partnered streamer and still very much in the growth stage, and I will be honest that I was swept up in the heat that people were giving to this new skills release on mixer and a lot of non partners were up in arms about not being part of the monetary compensation for sparks usage. However once I really took a look at it and spoke with a few…

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Showing who gifted you a sub

Show who gifted you a subscription in the billing section. Someone gifted me one when I was afk and I’ve no idea who it was as I only noticed I was a sub today so would love for it to show who it was from.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Option to disable chat smooth scrolling

The smooth scrolling used for the chat when new messages appear becomes a bit nauseating for fast-moving chats, like this Ninja dude's, whoever that is.

Please add the option to get rid of the smooth scrolling to make it more like Twitch chat.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. double click fullscreen

Double click video to go fullscreen.

It would be great if I could make a stream fullscreen by using my mouse via double click, like in any video player.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. New Font

The new font on the website is awful. It is too small and kinda blurry, also hurts my eyes. I would like the old Font back ASAP. Does anyone else feel the same way?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Xbox users need to be able to click & view profiles

Xbox users need to be able to scroll down and view a persons bio. Also, a person on xbox is unable to click on links. I am unsure if there is a Discord app for Xbox, but if so, this causes a drawback. Also, on any other links in Mixer chat.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Pro members receive embers

Mixer is evolving and changing and thats a great thing! With the addition of embers I think it would be a great idea to give pro members maybe 75 embers every month. 120 embers costs $1.99 and its an addition incentive for people to buy mixer pro. It would be a great addition and can really make pro members and partners happy.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Looking for Stream (Viewers Can Request Obscure Games Be Streamed and Get Notified When a Streamer Obliges)

As a gamer, I like checking out game streams before buying or playing a game, but often I find that many of the games I want to check out aren't being streamed on Mixer. It would be nice to have a Looking for Streamer function, kind of like Xbox's Looking for Group function where gamers can request co-op partners to join them in playing an online game, either at that very instant or scheduling them for sometime in the future.

I think it would be neat if viewers could request a game be streamed on Mixer and then get a…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Bonus for buying Embers

Hello friends!

First of all, I want to say the roll out of Spark Patronage and Embers have been extremely beneficial to a lot of the content creators on the platform and I wanted to tell you guys you're doing a great job!

Secondly, I had an idea that might incentivize the purchase and use of Embers throughout Mixer. Currently, Mixer has two different types of subscriptions services. One being Mixer Pro and the other being the subscription to specific partners. Mixer Pro gives you a purple name, double xp/spark gain, and access to test some beta features from time…

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Forbid AFK Streaming

The amount of streams that are live with practically no content whatsoever is detrimental to those who actually produces content on the platform and to Mixer itself.

Within your Rules Of Conduct, stream rules include "Content Quality". How can showing a main menu for 20+ hours a day be classed as quality content?

Is it really their own content if all they are doing is streaming some menu within a game?

Time to take action Mixer. Improve the quality of content across your platform.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Realm Royale hypezone

Bring back realm Royale hypezone since Realm is on Xbox.

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base