Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Capability to modify bitrate on Mixer Xbox app for streaming.

Currently when you stream to Mixer via your Xbox, you don't have control over your bitrate. Recently I tested the Twitch app on Xbox and was able to modify the bitrate to accomodate what worked best for my stream. Think this would be a great addition to have the capability to modify such thing on the Mixer App on Xbox. Even the stream resolution would be nice touch as well. The other options like mic and audio are already present. Here's what the options are from the other app.

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. mute in mixer chat is a bad idea

So one reason why the mute in mixer chat is a bad thing is "as a moderator we are telling people to do stuff and if people mute us (moderators) and we kick them, then they come back at you, the streamer, saying in an unpleasant confrontational way 'why did I get kicked' or file a report on you, the streamer, because they didn't see a moderator telling them to stop what they are doing." It is a very, very bad idea. I am saying that all moderator text should be seen no matter what, no matter what. I've ran…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mixer-Con

Mixer-Con it would be awesome to have a convention for Mixer. Ideas some other community members have thrown out are:

-chat with the creators of Mixer
    - seminar on tips to reach Mixer Partner
    - available company’s/brands who support/Aid Mixer streamers
    -some live playing from some of the popular Mixer partners 🤘😎
    - just a chill place for everyone to meet and network
    -mixer partners play with smaller mixer streamers
    -mixer swag giveaways
    -designated mixer channel interviewing random mixer streamers (smaller streamers)
    --interview a small streamer by the largest streamer/partner on mixer

If any other community members have any ideas…

129 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Trans-coding/pro (streamer & code) and sub codes for Non-Partner streamers via skills

Beam (Mixer) has given partners a number of perks as should happen since I joined. However I don't believe there's been any non-partner perks on Beam (Mixer) aside maybe co-streams and the first official one to be clips. My suggestion is adapting an new but existing framework- Skills. My suggestion is too add trans-coding capabilities, the ability for the streamer to gain pro, and even give the streamer a pro code and a sub code to give away from the use of skills. Tier one would be Trans-Coding 1 month. Two would be trans-coding 2 months. Three- pro for streamer…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Clip VODs

It would be super nifty if we could clip our VODs the same way we clip our streams. Opening an old VOD, watching it and finding the perfect part to clip.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Having streams record game chat

Would be awesome to have streams record game chat instead of having to use party chat or a game recorder card/device.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Autoplay Live stream when on vod

I like to lurk in channels but when a streamer has the (autoplay my most recent stream when im offline) feature turned on, they don't get my view if im afk. My view stays on the vod and not their live stream. I would like an option to "Automatically go to live stream" when a streamer goes live.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Minimum Suspension Times

I propose that Mixer implement time spans on suspensions for rule-breaking in a similar fashion to other platforms with a minimum suspension of time of 24 hours.

This will make it more clear cut on how long a user will be suspended at minimum for breaking Mixer's rules

(I am aware some violations may require longer but feel this should be a minimum)

66 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fix the Discord Integration

Simple
    1.fix the Discord integration so that it works (has been broken on and off for years)
    2. Give 3rd parties proper access so they can fix it for you.
    3. Remove Discord from Mixer completely so we are not presented with a broken system all the time.

SOMETHING needs to be done.,.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. team manager

The ability to add team managers, they do not own the team but can manage who is invited, who is kicked (non team managers)

This would allow team management to be easier for larger teams where the responsibility is not on the owner only.

68 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. hypezone

HypeZone for Hi-Rez games like Paladins, Smite and Realm Royale! Ranked play for Paladins show the raw emotion and excitement of victory and defeat!

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Destiny 2 Hypezone

With the new gambit game mode coming to destiny 2 with the launch of forsaken, I see an amazing opportunity to support a hypezone dedicated to the gamemode itself and other destiny 2 competitive events. Within gambit, the structure could work well with the spawns of the prime evils and the progression bars within the mode.

If any other community members have ideas on how to make a destiny 2 hype zone successful, I would love to hear your ideas!

45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Mod Badge

It would be nice if channel mods could have a badge by their name like subs do indicating that they are a mod. New users and mostly xbox users have no clue what the username colors mean.

151 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Chat restrictions

Having an option to put chat in follow, subscriber, or verified email only would be amazing to remove the trolls and tone down the harassment that is involved with streaming. Personally I have been attacked to the point of not streaming anymore and it’s sad because I have gained a terrible rep and lost what I thought were good friends because of this non stop harassment, mixer would greatly benefit having chat restrictions!! It’s a major help on streamers and mods or even streamers who don’t have mods.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. narwhals skill effect

My man MegaChopCEO just got approved for partnership tonight, so we are very excited but at the same time noticed that the Narwhals Skill Effect is no longer available. Mega uses that skill effect as a positive, uplifting and healing tool; he would sing the intro to the song except say the "user is awesome' to whoever dropped those sparks. It helps release tension, brings a smile to the regulars faces regardless of how their day went. I know this is something small, but it is affecting his entire community and just does not feel the same. Please consider re-activating…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Promotion of Mixer in the CIS zone

Hey
    Please pay attention to the CIS community. Now is the best time to make Mixer a direct competitor to Twitch in our region.
    Twitch doesn't understand our cultural and subcultural peculiarities, and Russian-speaking moderators, in particular the most famous of them White-Ra, can't convince the head office. Because of what for the last 3 months almost all top(and not only) Russian-speaking streamers was at least once banned. Many of them are willing to switch to alternative services, but not one area is not satisfied in technical terms(not the easy moderation of the chat, uncomfortable player). In Mixer these shortcomings…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Include All Game-Editions in Direct Purchase Link

Let's use Red Dead Redemption 2 as an example...

As a partner, I can select to have RDR2 as my direct purchase game for my users, but I can only select a single edition of the game.

It would be nice if I could select RDR2 as my supported game and when a user clicks on the DirectPurchase button, they are given the option to select which edition of the game they want (Normal, Special, Deluxe).

I have many viewers that want different versions of the game and I find myself needing to change it on the spot so they…

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. IRL / Webshow Policies

Have stricter guidance/rules on the intent and purpose of IRL streams and/or web shows.
    There was a rather controversial stream recently that many of us felt breached ToS.

Links to adult content and the focus of the stream being the streamers body and donations for posing, dancing or otherwise inappropriate behaviour is not something I come to expect to see on Mixer.

Especially with many children being able to easily access this content.

118 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Smart Home Casting

So, While being away from streaming myself for a few days I watched alot of mixer from my mobile device but this can become a hassle. I would turn my device horizontally to get a bigger picture but then had to turn it back vertically to chat. To make the experience better I would suggest that with technology moving into a wireless age, it would be nice to be able to cast the stream I am watching to a smart TV, or a device like chrome cast. For those who have smart TV's how quickly did you stop paying for…

51 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Email notification to include who our sub payment is for..

Currently, when you subscribe to someone you get a receipt e-mail saying we were billed $5.99 for a Mixer subscription. It's very basic and doesn't include much information.

I would prefer if on the receipt e-mail we receive if it showed the person's name to whom we subbed to.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base