Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New Rally Idea - Tug of War

Since people are growing tired of the beach ball, I thought maybe be a tug of war option would be fun. Users would be randomly assigned a team (so not everyone chooses the same team), and through either clicking a lot or dropping sparks, the winner of the war is decided.

46 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New category for Virtual Streamers

Hello! My name is Ellie, a virtual streamer.
    If you are wondering what is virtual streamer, please read http://japantrend.tv/index.php/2018/07/22/whats-is-vtuber-virtual-youtuber-2/
    In Japan, people call us Vtuber, it is because most Japanese virtual Streamer stream on Youtube, so Vtuber stands for Virtual Youtuber.
    I hope we can add “Virtual Streamer” as category on mixer, there are some Chinese streaming platform already done it, such as the famous bilibili.
    Giving a separated category for us virtual streamers, will really help our channel grow and help new people learn about us.(which Twitch have not done this yet👀)
    Virtual streamers market is also growing fast…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Melhorias para o CLIP e CLIP VOD

Uma função que deixa muito a desejar é o CLIP. Quando criamos e abrimos o link, o clipe é mostrado por uma modal sobre a livestream. Isso prejudica muito a experiência do usuário, principalmente porque a live fica "duplicada" (aba principal da live aberta e outra aba com o clipe e a live de fundo), consumindo banda de internet em dobro. Assim, quem enfrenta certas dificuldades em assistir as lives por conta de travamentos, video totalmente preto, dessincronização, dificuldades com as qualidades do vídeo, etc, fica mais prejudicado ainda com esse sistema de abrir o clipe sobre a interface da…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Blacklist Words

I think we need the option to create a custom Blacklist for banned words in our channels. I know some bots of this option but they aren't reliable. This is becoming very apparent to me with the release of Endgame. I have seen in other channels when big movies or games come out people just go in, ruin it and leave. These are just people that want to ruin something for as many people as possible. This could be easily prevented with a system built into Mixer.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ukrainian Language Support

Ukraine has a ~40M population, of which, according to the last census, 67,5% consider Ukrainian their mother tongue.

Ukraine has a vibrant gaming community. Ukrainian eSports teams (go NaVi!) are some of the most successful and competitive in the world.

Valve added Ukrainian language option to Steam in 2013 and since then the number of Ukrainian Steam players (and Steam games that have a Ukrainian localization) has been steadily increasing. According to SteamSpy, as of June 2016 there were 3.7M Ukrainian players in Steam. (source: http://steamspy.com/country/UA )

Given the above mentioned arguments, we, the Ukrainian gaming community, ask of you…

287 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

40 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Can we get Playback speed option on past vods?

would be nice to adjust vods speed i like to watch at 1.5

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Reward System for Interactive Skills

Encourage viewers and streamers to get more involved with interactive skills like beach ball by offering rewards to the streamer and viewers who participate in them.

Beach Ball is a lot of fun but regardless of whether or not you only get 1 hit or you make it all the way up to 200 the outcome is the same. But if there were rewards for streamers who set high scores and viewers who help them achieve that then Rally Skills would be much more effecting at rallying people together.

I propose rewarding streamers with a spark bonus depending on what…

65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mod chat tab

Create a Mod/Streamer chat tab so Mods can discuss things in privacy without having to whisper. This tab could also report who gets banned and timed out.

I imagine that this could be shown similar to how you show the hosted stream tab/chat. I have attached a quick mock-up of the tab idea.

I think this could have a huge impact in helping Mods stay on top of things, and could help in tracking and reporting issues during the stream.

349 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. search bar for Save the world Fortnite

i believe a search or tag bar for Save the world Fortnite is needed as no one can search for any streamers. Please make this happen so we can get our content out therer

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Oauth2 Revoke Tokens (RFC 7009)

Currently the only way to revoke a access token / refresh tokens is to ether for the user to remove the oauth app from they account or a oauth app to delete the app itself witch also revoke all tokens. If you have a access token leaked within the app you would need to revoke everything even if just one token was compromised. With the RFC 7009 it's a own spec ontop off the oauth2 spec that adds in a endpoint that allow to revoke just one token.

You also have the problem with client side apps that use implicit…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Backgrounds for Mixplays

Hello. I enjoy making mixplays and helping others make them and the one thing they need is BACKGROUNDS. For example raining burgers or animated tentacles etc. could be an awesome addition.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Move badges to the right side

Move all badges to the right side.
    Badges on the left side make the layout out or order :-)

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. BTTV/FFZ support, better whispering system and slow chat timers.

I've been checking out Mixer a bit after watching Ninja's stream. One of the first things I noticed is how the whispering system and the emote situation could be improved. For whispering, it's basically impossible in popular channels (like Ninja's for example) you'll miss your whisper. Twitchs implementation of whispers is awesome, something like that would be very nice to see.

As for emotes, in my opinion Mixer's emotes are really boring and the lack of Better Twitch TV / Franker Face Z emotes is a massive blow. BTTV/FFZ emotes are a massive part of Twitch Chat (I know this…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. ditch the streamer review system and stop micromanaging strea. s

devs ******** and leave the streamers alone im not a new streamer and dont feel like jumping through your hoops like a **** show pony to continue streaming

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Alternate Sub Badges to Reward Subscription Loyalty Over Time

Alternate SUB badges based on how many long someone has been subscribed to a Partnered channel that the streamer would upload.

For instance, different badges for new subs, 3 month, 6 month, 9 month, 1 year, etc. as a way to reward loyal subscribers.

269 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Highlight livestream

A constructive tip, in the mixer should have an option where you highlight the livestream you want to save on your channel, so much better for everyone.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Mixer Matchups Suggestions

Mixer Match Ups and future tourneys of this kind should be time based. Instead of holding a time slot where some people may be left out due to work or other incidents, make it so each player/competitor has an allotted amount of time to play said game to obtain kills/wins to avoid the 24/7 abusers and to promote a healthier gaming lifestyle. Also looking into future events communicating in advance and checking the rules to prevent future abuse and provide skilled gameplay.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add IP Binding support to FTL

FTL does not support IP binding within programs like OBS. Because of this lack of support, I cannot stream using FTL because I have to use specific networks. I really enjoy FTL, but I have to use RTMP in the meantime...

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hello everyone, I think that lightstream mixer studio should be free for everyone and not just mixer pro members or people with partnerships

Hello everyone, I think that lightstream mixer studio should be free for everyone and not just mixer pro members or people with partnerships, it isn't fair because most people don't have a partnership or have mixer pro. I think it would make stronger communities and more people would stream. Also smaller steamers like me would be able to make higher quality streams.

92 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

45 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Stop displaying 24/7 farming streams on the top stream section of the home page

Loading my mobile app up last night on the homepage I noticed a lot of 24/7 streams, sone music/radio, others forza influence farms and others spark farms.

There was a total of 17 24/7 streams out of 30 slots available (Mixer App).

Shouldn't actual content be displayed here rather than streams used only for farming or botting.

When I notice my favourite streamers aren't online I typically check out top streams. Seeing a lot of 24/7 streams here which are always AFK puts me off the search for a new creator to watch and I end up not watching Mixer…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base