Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Notify users if they hit their notification limit for streams

Currently if you hit your 50 notification person limit, it just seems to turn off notifications for prior streams.

Could the UI be adjust to show how close you are to hitting that limit, or throw an error that you have to turn off notifications for some streams before turning on more.

• Vyr1s

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. /setrating Command

On the topic of the /setgame command you just added, could you add a /setrating command? Then I could switch to Firebot for most of my commands (except a few that only will work on Scorp still).

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Rename "Sharing Control" to "Sharing Controller"

First things first: I don't know if it fits best in this category but it's some sort of "UI" related.

Could you please rename the "Sharing Control" Filter to "Sharing Controller". Otherwise it's a bit confusing because Streamer who share "control" on PC (mouse, keys on keyboard etc.) are listed under "Interactive" not "Sharing Control".

Or maybe split the Interactive into this new category if (for example) a streamer is sharing his mouse with the audience.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How to make better use of the algorithm used to show featured streamers

This started at Twitter https://twitter.com/PlutokillerTV/status/995909271899529217

Basically I asked to change the algorithm to involve new streamers in 30 minute intervals. It would gain more exposure for the game they play and bring viewers to their channel

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Streaming Idea

Bring Mixer To Playforms Such as PS4 and Xbox 1

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Streaming

Bring Mixer to the Forfront of Streaming

Hello my name is Robert and I have not used mixer to much but I do have experience with it and I feel the biggest problem is less of a problem with the application and more with individuals mentality about it. Like why use it when you can just use twitch and now even live stream to youtube. Really mixer needs to do more then just allow you to stream and get faster feedback from viewers. What it needs is an ability not only to stream but to record and edit content. This…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Google

Gmail got hacked and accessed my audiomack profile through Gmail account and changed info

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Name Change

You should allow users to purchase name change capabilities with their sparks. People like me get bored quickly and the thirty day wait get's old fast.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. how to manage avatar on mixer

How i can change my avatar image in Mixer?

I searched a lot but I can see it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Videos

The ability to upload videos to our channels similar to you tube. you tube is a failing site and those of us that use you tube and have a community there would like to be able to bring our community over to mixer with video uploads. also would be cool if we could monetise them too but just the ability to upload would be a good start

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. magic feature

When will the feature to follow games will come ? Every time i come on this streaming platform, i'm seeing only pubg and fortnite streamers and i'm getting sick of this because i'm not fully able to personalize the content i'm watching. The idea is ...when i type mixer. com on that search bar and the page loads, i want to see the games i'm following and the channels i'm following not what's popular or trending etc . The things i don't want to see can be on another section but firstly i want to see my personalized tab with…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Mixer website enhancement.

I was wondering if there was a new mixer site on the way any time soon? The feedback site is very unpractical as you see only one by one + a whole lot of text you may not want to read. I believe a Forum ( with titles as headers, so without the actual text inside it ) would be very handy. Myself I'm a Forum lover, but sadly there isn't one on Mixer, I heard there was one when it was still " Beam ". I actually don't want a reddit site or anything, a real Mixer Forum (…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Adding Communites into the Stream Details

I hope mixer eventually allows us streamers to add communities into our stream details. So certain communities can find us faster.

This will help people looking for a community that they can identify with or narrow done the search.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Time Online

How about a way to display streamers by Time instead of Viewers in Stream? It's just discouraging to be streaming for 5+ hours and yet nobody even enters, either because it is a popular game and the channel is just buried down at the bottom or everyone just clicks on the first channel because they think it's good. It has always seemed to be in my case that the ones that have been on for awhile are more entertaining, engaging, and worth the repeat viewership.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Tips and Tricks Show

Although the "white host", whose name I never learned, is clearly well-informed, his facial expressions and social responses are painfully forced. Replace him with someone who doesn't act like an alien robot.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Taco Emote

You should really consider adding a taco emote... cuz it's Taco Tuesday and I cant put a taco emote in chat...... THIS NEEDS TO BE RECTIFIED please and thank you!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Channel Customization

Hello, I was wondering if the full HTML tags will be added? I would like to see the implementation of CSS pages to add some style, along with allowing us to use DIVs in HTML for us to format our page a little better. I have some ideas which require more support, but just a thought. What do you guys think?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Competition Games?

What would be cool is, Something for competitions or adding games that revolve around competitions. Like Quake 3, Quake Live, Quake Champions, Unreal Tournament 2004, Battalion 1944, Counter Strike Global Offensive and many more. I hope some mode gets these games.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Combining Directories

I was hoping that Mixer could combine Pokemon Ultra Sun & Moon into one category because they are the same game. Additionally perhaps combining the D&D directories into one general one, I know these are widely unused but I'd like to stream under these and have us all be under one, easy to find, directory.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. how to add thumbnais

Since I don't know how please reply I need to know how to make a thumbnail.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base