Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pro members receive embers

Mixer is evolving and changing and thats a great thing! With the addition of embers I think it would be a great idea to give pro members maybe 75 embers every month. 120 embers costs $1.99 and its an addition incentive for people to buy mixer pro. It would be a great addition and can really make pro members and partners happy.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Anonymous embers

It would be so great if we could do anonymous embers! I know a lot of streamers prefer them to donos now but I don’t like my name out there as being a large donor so I always do them anonymously or write a name in user name on streamlabs just as something clever, funny or purpose - example for bdays I’ll often do “happbday(streamer name/nickname). I’d love it if that could be an ember option so only the streamer would see who actually gave the embers

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Lower the price of ember and give you more for your money

If you was to lower the price of all your ember packages and increase the amount of embers for the lower priced packages you would make more money from them as more people would be able to buy them in bulk and would make them accessible for lower earning people wanting to support there favorite streamers. Plus if while a embers4All event is going on there should be a price deal on embers to help participating non partnered streamers have a higher potential of being given embers.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Custom embers

A custom ember donation option so people can donate a specific amount of embers. I have 42 embers left over from MixerMashups, but no way to spend them...

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Embers4All Only On Mixer channel

With the new Embers4All beta test underway. I would like to recommend that an Embers4All Only On Mixer channel be set up and implemented. This will drive support and greater exposure towards those testers that are in the program. This would benefit the streamer for exposure and possible financial gains. In addition, this would benefit Mixer for the revenue that would be generated from an increase in Embers Sales.
    An additional support for the viewers is that when they view streams from the channel, they would generate the same spark bonuses as they would watching other channels such as channel…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Let me decide.

I should have the ability to give embers to whom ever I choose. Not just those who jump through your ridiculous requirements to get embers. This is my money. Let me decide how to spend it. Do not limit my options because you say so.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Well if someone can't afford embers at all pay forum

Keep the Sparks the better than embers for someone who can't pay for a Sub or pro it's the better than Amber's which waste more money

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Embers Accounting

Please implement an Embers use bill / account summery so i can see who i donated to the most per month and track Embers use.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Letting non partners receive embers

I feel that non partners should be allowed to receive embers from viewers snd as s result could either cash it in for a stream feature on the front page or something like that.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Daily login bonuses would be cool

It would be cool to get spark bonuses each consecutive day you login to mixer and after the 5th, or 7th day get 50-100 embers. Also getting a few embers when you level up might be cool too. like 50 embers for level 50 etc. Especially for mixer pro members, maybe only pro accounts get daily login bonus in embers while non pro just get sparks. Also would be cool if I could buy a sub for 600 or so embers.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Buy Embers through Channels

Could we buy embers through Partner channels like we buy games and vbucks etc. It would be another way to support partners.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Mixer Mobile Ember Purchases

Hello everyone!

Most of you are probably wondering why Embers are more expensive via the mobile purchase instead of the sharing the same price as a PC or desktop version. Attached are a couple of pictures of a work around to purchase embers via your phone or mobile device, without having to pay the extra money from the mobile app.

If you go to mixer.com on your phone, it will default your browser to the mobile version and will most likely suggest you enter the Mixer app in order to purchase embers. However, if you simply go into your browser…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Remove the Embers4all $50/5000 Ember minimum

Remove the $50/5000 Ember minimum set for Embers4all testers. I find that it is holding people back from donating embers with the fear that streamer will not be able to meet the minimum requirements. I have had followers say they would rather donate money through a 3rd party because of the minimum set and that it is just another way for Microsoft/Mixer to take money from it's members.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. spark vs embers

a better explaination of differences between sparks and embers might come in handy for the newcomers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. New Sticker Idea

I usually spend the $74 price for embers. I think a sticker should be made, for that price, that is the words "The Sky!" so when people ask "What's up" I can donate embers with my own little flare.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Embers

We should have stickers that have less of a cost (i.e. - a 10 - 40 embers sticker) so those who have less than 50 can spend all their embers rather than being stuck with them.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Improve Ember Widget (Embers4All User)

The Ember widget is missing some features imho. I've had to create workarounds that should already be on the widget, things like:

-How many embers have been spent in the channel (not just $ amt)
    -Who has spent embers in the channel (month/all time) not just the top 10.
    -How much my channel has raised for charity
    -A way for bots to differentiate between Embers for Charity vs. Embers for the streamer

Not too many, but some of them are key for my rewards for my community.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mixer Pro + embers

I think viewers should be able to give embers to Mixer Pro users

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A 20 ember button

Add a 20 embers button as when I buy 70 I can't spend the extra 20 I have spare

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ember Skills button

Embers should have ther own speical button separate from skills. It makes it difficult to spam spark stickers with having to scroll past embers. Also I feel like I may accidentally purchase embers with the cureent setup.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base