Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. search bar for Save the world Fortnite

i believe a search or tag bar for Save the world Fortnite is needed as no one can search for any streamers. Please make this happen so we can get our content out therer

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ban Log Accessibility

As a streamer Ive had a recent problem with banning, not often but someone being banned with over a year followage, never been timed out for bad behaviour, never been a problem and suddenly being banned from my channel.

I think it'd be a lot better if we could see who has banned users for a channel and the reason behind the ban, this allows me to see which moderator took action and why.

It also allows me to moderate why my mods take action and if its a justifiable cause. Not all decisions are right as no one is…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Favorite Folders

A favorites folders for your favorite streamers at the top of your following list but also separate ones that you can customize. Favorite partners, favorite games so that your favorite streamers show up in your folder at the top. That would be my FAVORITE feature of Mixer.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. "Subscribed to" channels appear first

I think it would be a good thing to have the streamers we are subscribed to, appear up from of the who's live page. Could there be some sort of visual that let's you know when a subscription is about to expire without renewing. But yeah having our personally subscribed to streamers appear first would be helpful.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. language

Why do I have to see streams that arn't in my language? The filter should default to my chosen language, so I don't have to re-update the filter every time I switch games

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Mixer in ps4

I think that mixer should get to ps4, I've seen that a lot of people ask

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Increase standard volume of Mixer audio

The volume of Mixer when listening to content is much lower than audio played in other apps. This occurs on both desktop and mobile apps.

Can you improve the listening experience so that the volume of Mixer audio is standardised against other apps such as Spotify and YouTube. Would save a lot of earache!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Disabled Streams and Partnership Applicaiton Support!

Applying for Partnership can be difficult for anyone, but especially for people with Disabilities, and it was brought to my attention after being denied, that their is no longer an option to appeal a Partnership Denial. As a 100% Disabled Veteran with PTSD, and Major Depression Disorder, and on top of that Autism Spectrum Disorder, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder, not being able to communicate with someone after the initial application is denied, can be very difficult and frustrating, and not saying all disabled applicants should be approved, but I think they should maybe get some special attention, the process and…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add games to Mixer

My name is BigBeard, I’ve been sort of around since it was Beam and I've noticed a lot of games I play either close to or on release etc usually isn't on your game options. Is it possible to give us a way to input games if we're in good standing or something? I guess player.me works, but shouldn’t there be an option for doing it in house to where it can be sent to mods or whomever to approve it or something so I don’t have to leave the Mixer site? I’m always full of ideas to make things…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Improve Chat Display Accessibility

I have poor vision. Difficulty discerning small fonts. Difficulty picking out contrasts between similar colors. Mixer's new UI brings me discomfort because I have trouble picking out what's written in chat windows from the chat's background.

For reference, how the chat window appears currently...
    https://i.imgur.com/d7iK8eF.png
    ...and how it looked before:
    https://i.imgur.com/byJf4Hj.png

This is an accessibility issue that inhibits my use of Mixer. I'm forced to modify my browser output using DevTools to create a starker contrast between chat font color and chat background (relatedly, I use those same tools to increase Mixer chat's font size). Without those DevTools, I'd stop…

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mixer Affiliate Program

As of right now attaining partner status can be very difficult for those with disabilities. It would be ideal to allow an affiliate program that anyone can apply to and extremely helpful for those with disabilities who want to attain a status within the Mixer community. For example someone with Narcolepsy such as myself may not be able to stream 25+ hours a month, or have the energy to maintain a large fanbase of 2k followers. As of right now Twitch is more inclusive for those with disabilities because their affiliate program with minimum requirements of about 500 minutes streamed…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. coteldo

vocês poderia fazer vesão para tv

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Global Search Bar At Top Of Website

There needs to be a global search bar at the top of the website. It may sound silly, but it’s too much work to click on “following” or “games” to access the search bar.

What if someone has a slow computer? What if they want to search for a game, but they are under the following tab?

I’m new to Mixer and the first thing I did was look for a search bar. It takes too many clicks to navigate the website. I now type streamers names after the / in the URL to make it go faster. It shouldn’t…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Resolution

How is it not possible to adjust resolution? Did you literally spend no time on making your video player?
    Literally just go on Youtube, and rip off their video player. No R&D required. No 100k salary for a person who can't even steal a video player.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Follow button

Please add a follow button for the games section for easy access to viewing. Would love just to be able to select a favourite game and see who is streaming that way rather than using search box always! Many thanks

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Past Stream issues

Hi my name is MK180_Gaming & I’m having past recording stream issues, I just finished playing a game with friends on BattleField V & I went to go edit my video & it’s not loading up? it shows the thumbnail all clear & everything but once I click on it, it just keeps loading? but when my friend goes to his channel, everything is fine for him? Is this some bug that’s going around? help please.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. This is the worst streaming platform ever.

There is not a single good thing about it. Everything sucks.

How is that even possible.

You have a multitude of places to take notes from and you somehow created this monstrosity that is a clusterfuck of garbage and somehow worse than every other streaming platform on the planet in every way imaginable.

Heads need to roll.
    The current team who designed this heap of **** has purposefully delivered the worst product possible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Test Streaming for everyone

Having test streaming be accessible for everyone makes sense! Not only would it give regular streamers who may not be a Mixer partner or whatnot a chance to test their stream, getting their setup right, but it could also be used as many other things. For example, it could be used as a recording software: privately streaming and then downloading the VOD, which can then be edited and stuff like that. It could also be used to only allow certain people within the stream, such as regular donators to the stream only having access. Overall, this feature shouldn't be something…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Запилить рабочую мобильную версию сайта!

Категорически не хочу устанавливать приложение - хочу крутой мобильный сайт!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base