Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Capability to modify bitrate on Mixer Xbox app for streaming.

Currently when you stream to Mixer via your Xbox, you don't have control over your bitrate. Recently I tested the Twitch app on Xbox and was able to modify the bitrate to accomodate what worked best for my stream. Think this would be a great addition to have the capability to modify such thing on the Mixer App on Xbox. Even the stream resolution would be nice touch as well. The other options like mic and audio are already present. Here's what the options are from the other app.

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Xbox one integrated Stream overlays

I would love for you guys to implement a feature that allows for the people who are currently stuck on console for streaming to have a couple simple stream overlays to use. Such as a face cam border and maybe a follower announce. This would be a great way to make console streams look a little sharper and these could easily be managed through the broadcast set-up, you could opt to have it on or off and just like chat overlay choose the position. This feature could be rolled out first for xbox insiders to test it and see if…

541 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

95 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Pro users and Partners will now have the ability to add images, overlays, text, and scene switching to their broadcasts on all of our platforms (including Xbox and Mixer Create) using Lightstream Studio!

Read more about our partnership and how to get started here: https://blog.mixer.com/2018/04/11/enhance-your-mixer-streams-with-lightstream-studio/

We hope to expand access to Lightstream to more users as we validate the stability and performance of the feature.

- Matt Salsa

3. Lightstream

That lightstream should go public but first start like how the embers4all beta work then when it right it should go public

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add more past streams

Right now, only the past 8 streams for a channel can be viewed on Xbox (unless there's a hidden method for accessing older streams that I'm not seeing). For your larger, more consistent streamers, there's a lot of content viewers are missing out on.

Specifically, I want to watch the Smite Pro League a day or two after it takes place, but they have someone streaming most of the time, and so the VODs are often pushed back and I can't get to them.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add

Hey, I would like to ask if Mixer on Xbox could be given full mouse and keyboard support. With the increasing number of games becoming supported it would be great to be able to look through Mixer and comment in streams with full support rather than have to try and get down to the comments box using tab all the time. Because the great features Mixer has its becoming increasingly difficicult especially when accessing a streamers mixerplay interaction whilst using mouse and keyboard due to the mouse not being supported and the keyboard not being fully supported. Really hope this…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add Loot Tab to Xbox Mixer

For Xbox players to collect their Loot from Mixer events, it would be easier if there was a Loot Tab on the Xbox Mixer App. At the moment you have to access the Mixer.com on the internet to get access to your Loot Tab. There is currently no function to do this on the Mixer App. Many thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. new xbox

put out a new xbox frfr this old xbox 1 x lackin I'm boutta play ps4 for something new if you mfs don't put out some new ****

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. stream labs on xbox one

Add the ability to use stream labs or something else to show stream alerts and chat box when streaming using xbox one. Also let us have a stream starting, brb, and ending photo or video.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Display Achievement Pops and Tracker on Stream

I know that having the Achievement pops show up in stream has been suggested but my request also includes having the Achievement tracker as well as the party chat Names also display on Stream from the Xbox App.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Keyboard and Mouse support for Mixer on Xbox

Keyboard and Mouse support for Mixer on Xbox

With Xbox being adapted to work with Keyboard and mouse, I feel a new UI design for the Mixer app on Xbox could be beneficial.

This would allow for accessing your favourite streams a lot quicker than navigating with controller. Just point and click!

On top of this, it would open up options for chat moderators who like to view streams on their console to use moderation tools in chat. Just like the desktop site.

This would be a great way to show off and give more oppurtunities to use K&M on…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. French

Hi, could you please add the "Language" menu option on the XBox App ?
    Exactly the same as you have on Mixer.com

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add the ability to disable low latency

I love to use mixer to stream but my internet connection can’t handle the low latency when I stream it lags and cuts out. please add the ability to turn it off on the live stream itself (not just give the viewers the ability to disable but the streamer also) so my viewers don’t have to deal with constant lag.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I have a question

I got kicked out of my account and banned for no reason. How do I fix this

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. You should as

You should add something on the Xbox mixer app so I and others can play background music while streaming.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Remove Mixer tab from Xbox One dashboard.

I don't care about your dying service. Let me hide Mixer tab from my Xbox One dashboard and let me remove Mixer app from my console. Xbox won't save your service used by maybe 10k people and 1k bots farming Forza Horizon 4 influence (when compared to millions of users on YT Gaming and Twitch) anyway.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fix your app on Xbox!! I’m unable to search through previous streams beyond the first page!

I just can’t believe you gave HiRez $7mm and your app on Xbox doesn’t even work properly. I can only watch the Smite games that are live or listed on the first page. I’m unable to scroll through the other pages. Nothing happens when I press the appropriate buttons. I’m guessing you guys don’t give a **** about the Xbox app at this point and this won’t even get read because the “Xbox App” selection from the drop-down is a euphemism for “send to trash”.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Using LB & RB to switch streams

What is the point of making LB & RB switch between streams? It's actually quite annoying if you ask me. I'll just be chilling in my friends streams & I'll accidentally hit one of those buttons then BAM I'm in a completely different stream that I don't want to watch.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Past streams

Add the ability to view more than the 8 most recently streams in the past broadcasts section on the xbox app.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Pressing y in full screen bug

When in full screen video after pressing the two squares on your controller to got into full screen and hide chat viewing, if you press Y to go to chat, the video Scrolls up the screen and the keyboard appears but focus isn't put into a chat window and regardless of what you type nothing is put into the chat window and only the first letter of anything you type is accepted by the keyboard. This needs fixing to put focus within the chat window.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base