Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CHAT ONLY SPARKS

Hello, I just want to make a simple suggestion.

The idea of sparks seems to me very good but it saturates the chat a lot and makes everything go with a lot of lag. I do not suggest that you remove it but it would be good if you put a separate chat like the double chat of when the channel you are watching hosts someone. I do not know if I explain it but the idea is to be that, to do as a chat for sparks or some way that does not cause the direct to work badly.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Move badges to the right side

Move all badges to the right side.
    Badges on the left side make the layout out or order :-)

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Mod chat tab

Create a Mod/Streamer chat tab so Mods can discuss things in privacy without having to whisper. This tab could also report who gets banned and timed out.

I imagine that this could be shown similar to how you show the hosted stream tab/chat. I have attached a quick mock-up of the tab idea.

I think this could have a huge impact in helping Mods stay on top of things, and could help in tracking and reporting issues during the stream.

323 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Non-Pro Streamer Color Coding

Since Pro Streamers get a color designation, but not everyone who streams uses Pro, either because they dont need to or cant afford to, i think streamers who can adhere to at least the minimum stream hours required for partnership ( 24 hours, 12 seperate days/month) but not limit based on follower/viewer count. This way they can be differentiated from viewers in a special way, as well.Just a thought, a simple way to give them something special too!

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. FAN PROGRESSION

Due to the new integration of the Fan Progression system the channel chat will be abused by those who want to take advantage of the experience by message, generating spam and flood, to avoid this and to maintain a comfortable atmosphere in the chat rooms I suggest that they add an option to disable the experience by message.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. chat count

Mixer should display the number of actual people in chat next to the viewer count number. This number should be taken into consideration when displaying the top Mixer streamers. This would help eliminate situations where current viewer counts are being manipulated by embedding a stream into a popular website / wiki / etc (or other means). This would also help reward the smaller viewer count streamers that have built a solid active community that participates in chat. I am also sure that sponsors would love to see chat user counts as it helps them have a better idea on how…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. mute in mixer chat is a bad idea

So one reason why the mute in mixer chat is a bad thing is "as a moderator we are telling people to do stuff and if people mute us (moderators) and we kick them, then they come back at you, the streamer, saying in an unpleasant confrontational way 'why did I get kicked' or file a report on you, the streamer, because they didn't see a moderator telling them to stop what they are doing." It is a very, very bad idea. I am saying that all moderator text should be seen no matter what, no matter what. I've ran…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Having streams record game chat

Would be awesome to have streams record game chat instead of having to use party chat or a game recorder card/device.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Mod Badge

It would be nice if channel mods could have a badge by their name like subs do indicating that they are a mod. New users and mostly xbox users have no clue what the username colors mean.

151 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Chat restrictions

Having an option to put chat in follow, subscriber, or verified email only would be amazing to remove the trolls and tone down the harassment that is involved with streaming. Personally I have been attacked to the point of not streaming anymore and it’s sad because I have gained a terrible rep and lost what I thought were good friends because of this non stop harassment, mixer would greatly benefit having chat restrictions!! It’s a major help on streamers and mods or even streamers who don’t have mods.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Mixer stop banned people from streaming we are very upet of what you doing and you gonna losses a lot customers me too im changing to PS 5

Please be nice to your customers customers come first we spending our money if not we changing to P.S. 5 my friends and families also I'm upset because you banned me from streaming service but why

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hide Chat Ratings option

I just don't like the rating system. That's it. I don't like having visual ratings for the chatters. Can we please have like a hide or disable button on our streams chat.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sticker \ Ember Chat commands

Add a Chat command for Stickers and Embers. Ex. :GG: for GG Emote, >GG for GG Sticker, } <Text> for GG Emote.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Timestamp in chat

Please put timestamp on the chat. It's very helpful.

Thank you.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Partner color in chats

Now that we are able to change colors for the different roles of The Mixer Universe, why don't we get a color for our partners?

Although, instead of having it be a thing that'll always be broadcasted wherever they go, they can turn it off to just look like a regular viewer in peoples chat.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Chat Delay For New Accounts (Visible to Mods)

I've been seeing a lot of complaints about Toxic people in chat recently, which made me think of this idea.

How about we get a chat delay for new users, which allows the streamer / channel to choose when they think an account is new (24 hours / 48 hours / 1 week) those accounts will have a chat delay, that the rest of the chat does not.

So basically a new account posts something nasty in chat, ONLY moderators will see that message for the first 3 / 5 / 8 seconds until it becomes visible in chat. The…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Higher quality emotes/higher res

Chat is an important aspect of every stream, one of the biggest upside with mixer is the FTL and instant communication that happens between chat and Streamer.

But a chat is just a wall of text with no flavor unless you have some emotes (imo).
    Now there is already an emote system in place at mixer but the quality of the emotes are lacking and it doesn't have anything to do with what the emotes are picturing.

Being restricted to 24x24 the resolution is so bad that most seems blurry if they are not pixel art. Compared to other major…

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ideia para O Ralli da Bola converter em pontos para o Fun Progression no Chat para Quem Participa

Hellow, I'm Ricardo Cintra and Today I liked share a idea about the Rally Ball and futures new rallys give to users with play points in Fun Prograssion to make the engagiment more be apreciate

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Levels in the Mixer App

Hello, I am a user of the Mixer application on my phone, and with the new integration to the platform about the levels of each channel, I realized that these levels could only be seen from the Mixer website, and not from the application. I think a great addition to the application would be to implement chat levels, so that they are also visible from the application
    Thanks ^^

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base