Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. French / francophone partnership complicated at mixer

Hello,

I would like to contact you for more information on partnership requests.

Because my community, myself, and other streamers meet the partnership criteria do not understand.

First of all, I would like you to understand that this is not a claim against my rejected request, but an exchange in order to better understand the partnership request.

1- did you take into account the region of the partnership request (for example, I am French, as well as other streamers who have already made the request and that it is also refused)?

2- To date, you are asking for an average…

46 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Give the audience a saying too

Good day everyone,
    First thank you for taking the time to read this.

So here is my problem. A lot of great hard working streamers are applying for partnership on mixer. Now I understand that it is very hard to get that. Specially since most help on building a bigger community goes out to partnered streamers.

Most people I know that applied all got denied because of the same thing and that is average viewers. Even while they are having great content.(long term popular games and engagement driven streams to average 50-75 viewers, variety streams and non-English or non-Spanish streams…

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New partnership process and add appeals back!

Hello, I'm OgSavageKitty and I'm going to try to keep this short. I started streaming since Oct (7 months ago). I currently have 12,322 followers and 119,547 views. I applied for partnership 5/5/19 and got a response on 5/9/19. I and my community believe that I have been reviewed unfairly. I have everything that Mixer is looking for in a partnered streamer. Community building and engagement are the reasons I got denied which bewilders me. I have an extensive, and loyal community. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be how far I am right now! They always ask me…

120 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Take timezones into consideration when reviewing partnership applications

Hi,

Recently I was denied for partnership (and I am OK with it).

What I felt was a bit rough was the reason.

As I usually play Realm Royale or Paladins, the minimum required CCU for those games to be considered for partnership is 30+

I live in New Zealand (GMT +12/+13) when I start streaming at 9pm it is 4am EST and 8am GMT. 80% of Mixers viewer population is asleep or commuting to school/work where some are unable to view Mixer streams.

Considering I have peak at 70+ for Paladins and 40+ Realm for, I have been doing…

133 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hey Mixer, I have been watching FaceXFootStyle's streams for awhile now. I've noticed he's been purchasing gear and taking his stream quali

Hey Mixer,

I have been watching FaceXFootStyle's streams for awhile now. I've noticed he's been purchasing gear and taking his stream quality and experience to the absolute next level. In fact, he's taking it to such a high level that I'd love to donate embers to him. Now the issue is that he must be a partner, I believe, in order for me to do this. So I ask of you all, if you are looking for partners with true talent and potential to enhance the streaming community, look no further than FaceXFootStyle. He is truly a man of many…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bring Honesty & Transparency to the Partnership Process

No this is not a rant about being denied Partnership for the 4th time, it is a request that Honesty and Transparency be brought to the Partnership Program, this request is based on FACTS, and publicly available analytics.

1) My first partnership application I meet all CCU requirements, but was denied for "not having graphics in my profile" Which is not even a published requirement, and BTW I did have graphics.

2) My second and third applications were denied for not meeting the minimum CCU requirements, and in both denials a specific CCU was quoted as what was needed, and…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Appeal for Partnership

Hi Mixer,

My Streaming name is DannyZooko86 and I applied for partner 5 days ago. I was informed I did not have enough viewers in my channel at the time of review and that I should be leading the top of the catagory.

Now I am a Paladins Streamer, I dont know if you have noticed but out of the top 8 streams no 1 is the paladins channel and then the next 5 - 6 are 24/7 farming stream in which combined have over 1100 viewers sitting in the channels talking about f2f and I even saw someone put…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mixer Affiliate / Partner

The current Partner requirements are fantastic. It's something to work for. 2,000 followers is easily obtainable if you're willing to put in the work.

I think personally having Mixer Affiliate program would also benefit Mixer as more people may come to the platform.

Here is what I'd like to see the Affiliate program requirements at;
    2 months old account
    500 or 1000 followers
    7 unique days per month
    15 hours per month

Being monetized shouldn't be handed out easily. You have to put in work. I know a lot of people are going to say otherwise but why should Mixer…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. (New) Partnership Requirement "You Must Be At least the age majority for region or territory"

Hello Mixer and community, I was a little upset with the new Mixer requirement that got released. I have been streaming for almost 2 years and with 11,800 follows and really wanted to be part of the Mixer Partnership Program. So, the new requirement is saying I have to be eight-teen and that will take 5 more years until I can be a partner. Also, I am upset since I feel like I am missing out on all the new things and just not special or good to be a broadcaster. It also took Mixer 17 days for a response…

109 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Mixer Affiliate Program

Since mixer has a far smaller view base the partnership program doesn’t really encourage progression since it’s far to hard to reach the minimum requirements when only a few people can manage them day to day. Would it be possible to lower the requirements or possible have a affiliation program as a stepping stone. I really hate to see potential streamers leave the site for twitchs program. I myself, would have already almost pasted twitch’s affiliate program had my analytics been on twitch instead of mixer. The mixer program could be something like around 100 followers and around 10 viewers…

271 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Partnership

Hello my name is DrunkDanUK i’m messaging you here because i can’t reply to the mixer partnership email as it says do not reply on here we don’t respond pretty much as it’s automated.

Now i love mixer and this platform and i mod for a few channels i also accept that you only accept very few for partnership.

However due to my generic ****** automated response i have to email you because streaming is my passion and i feel very offended and upset.

My first time applying i got told my viewership was not enough so i changed to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. allow 24/7 channels to become partners.. it says i don't have enough days

allow 24/7 channels to be come partners, i get denied for not having enough days streaming when im 24/7 .....

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Partnership

Good morning Mixer staff, I noticed the difference numbers that exist between the mixer and twitch lives (example: on tiwtch warzone it has 350,000 spectators and on Mixer 5,800) and I could not fail to notice the requirements to enter the parternship, I think that you should lower the requirements at least a little, give more hope to those who bring live on a mixer, at least lower the followers from 2000 to 1500 ... or you can put another rank, as twitch has affiliated you a similar one, the idea is that. Buying Ninja turned out to be expensive…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Deberían apoyar mas a la comunidad hispanohablante que apoya a esta plataforma

Deberían fichar a Youtubers o streamers grande con seguidores fieles ya que estos en su mayoría verán al streamer en mixer. También me gustaría que se notara mas la presencia de mixer , como invertir en publicidad.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Partnership Requests

When applications are declined the streamer is sent a generic email. Even when they apply 2-3 times they still receive the same generic declined email. The only way the streamer can improve is if they get personalised feedback. Surely after all their hard work to meet requirements they deserve a personalised email. Especially once they have applied 2 or 3 times. I also think they should take supporting emails from followers into account. Some communities are unique but very loyal - exactly what an advertiser is looking for.

89 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Fichar por streamers de habla hispana

Pienso que han hecho bien en fichar streamers ingleses, pero olvidan que la comunidad española en general (mundial) también es bastante grande y por ejemplo, pienso que elrubius sería un gran fichaje para Mixer, TheGrefg o cualquier otro que pueda crear diversidad en Mixer, no únicamente invertir en la comunidad inglesa.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Appeal

Hi sorry to disturb you awesome bunch of peeps my name's Ashley an ambulance care assistant here in the UK I have applied for mixer partner as that's what my dream is to be a community driven hero I have autism but I grab my disorder by the horns and make the best of life I was just curious if you would reconsider my partner application as I was denied quite quickly even though I'm growing daily and well within the top 10 of what content I stream 150 views minimum

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sub-button for non-partners sorta like affiliates on twitch.

Sub-button for non-partners sorta like affiliates on twitch.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hey Mixer, I have been watching FaceXFootStyle's streams for awhile now. I've noticed he's been purchasing gear and taking his stream quali

Hey Mixer,

I have been watching FaceXFootStyle's streams for awhile now. I've noticed he's been purchasing gear and taking his stream quality and experience to the absolute next level. In fact, he's taking it to such a high level that I'd love to donate embers to him. Now the issue is that he must be a partner, I believe, in order for me to do this. So I ask of you all, if you are looking for partners with true talent and potential to enhance the streaming community, look no further than FaceXFootStyle. He is truly a man of many…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability to search Mixer partners by nationality.

I would love to support and know how many partners there are from my homecountry and would make it a lot easier to find and support them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base