Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 24/7 Content

Intentional 24/7 streams are appearing throughout directories (web show, IRL, other) In most cases no “streamer” is present. The streams are a .gif looping with sound. I recommend at a minimum making a new game category that is specifically labeled 24/7, to accommodate this content, or not placing these streams at the top of discovery.

199 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

24 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. MixPot modification to give visibility to the REALS streamers.

FR: Bonjour! Je suis -Kyutie-, je vous suggérerais une modification de MixPot. Beaucoup de streams "FARM H24/7" font leur apparition sur Mixer, que ce soit pour Paladins, SMITE ou Forza Horizon 4. Ces flux AFK sont en boucle, avec juste une photo du jeu, et même parfois sans surveillance.
    C'était un bon moyen d'obtenir du contenu pour une communauté, mais il a poussé les gens à abuser du système et à créer un stream de ce genre complètement décourageant et déloyal envers les streamers qui ont planifié et présenté un contenu réel.
    Je pense qu'il serait bien d'activer le MixPot…

58 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ad Volume to match stream volume.

When loading into a stream, the Ad plays at full volume. This is a massive issue for users like myself that keep stream volumes at 15-20% for comfort. Getting my ears blown out by a full volume Ad is more likely to just have me close the site and go watch elsewhere, than to pay for anything.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Promotion idea for loyal subscribers

Hello. I am Mithrantir and I am a subscriber for 34 months in a row. Today Clopoyaur showed as a new promotion by mixer for new subscribers. This is a good idea, however, as a subscriber in a channel for almost 3 years I would expect to see a promotion or a small gift for loyal subscribers of Mixer. Rewarding or giving incentives to loyal subscribers is as important as bringing new subscribers. It doesn't have to be anything big but is more of the recognition of the loyalty.

This is my suggestion.

Kind regards,
    Mithrantir

55 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Türk yayıncılar için iletişim için Türk destek elemanı istiyoruz.

Türk yayıncılar son zamanlarda artmaya başladı, oluşan problemler için direk bizimle iletişim halinde olabilecek Türk destek elemanı istiyoruz.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please allow those of us that gift subs to see a list of people we have gifted subs for, or at least how many people we have gifted subs for

It would be great to look through my account to see how many subs I have gifted and a list of names to who I have gifted subs for. I never really keep count.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mixer on ps4

I would love to see mixer on ps4? Anyone agree?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mixer sings

Hi! I am a twitch streamer and I generally stream twitch sings This karaoke app became a big thing when it first launched. I've recently started doing some singing on mixer and I think it might be a good idea to consider a mixer licensed karaoke app as well. Mixer would probably see an influx of amazing singers with some great content.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remove AFK Forza Farming Streams / Suspend Accounts

Mixer needs to add something in their ToS to stop AFK Farming Streams (Forza AFK Farming Streams). The Forza AFK Farming Streams are not helping the Streamers who are actually streaming the game properly and not really helping the platform.

62 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Marbles on Stream

Hello all. I have streamed Marbles on Stream while on Twitch and it is a fantastic game to host like Jackbox. A game where your viewers can type a command in chat to enter a game of chance and it collects a viewers stats to carry to other channels. However, this game is not integrated to work properly while on Mixer. I would have to simulate a race and manually type in all the names of the racers to broadcast it rather than putting the power in the hands of the viewers. I'm thinking this would be a fantastic addition…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Looking for Stream (Viewers Can Request Obscure Games Be Streamed and Get Notified When a Streamer Obliges)

As a gamer, I like checking out game streams before buying or playing a game, but often I find that many of the games I want to check out aren't being streamed on Mixer. It would be nice to have a Looking for Streamer function, kind of like Xbox's Looking for Group function where gamers can request co-op partners to join them in playing an online game, either at that very instant or scheduling them for sometime in the future.

I think it would be neat if viewers could request a game be streamed on Mixer and then get a…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. mixer academy

I think the mixer academy is an awesome idea, but when I went through it, i found a few issues from spelling mistakes to very unclear answers. I think that the resource links that are provided for each quiz section need to be updated to make some of the answers more clear. I also think that when we get an answer wrong the question should be marked so we know which area we need to go back review and say if we pass a quiz but still have a wrong answer, the proper answer should be placed below the question…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Nano as a payment option

As mixer looks to be an innovative, up and coming platform for streaming, I think it makes sense for this platform to implement innovative technology. This is where nano comes to play. If you are not familiar with nano, in short, it is a fee-less and instant cryptocurrency where you can send and receive payments. Whether it be used towards things like donations, which have been successfully implemented on other platforms, or to purchase anything else offered by mixer, nano would be a great option.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add Arabic language

Hello Microsoft , As an Arab community, we ask to add Arabic in Mixer, and thanks

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Recommended Tab

One of the things I've noticed frequently is the recommended tab. The interface is a whole suggestion box of its own, but the thing I see the most issue with is recommended
    Recommended: Fortnite streamer
    Why? Most views. That's why. IF I had been looking up Fortnite and it keeps showing me Fortnite, that's a different story.

I want a "Suggested" tab, just a single extra line beneath the recommended to present your random low view streamers, so we don't have to scroll the entire way down 200 some people to find less popular people.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add autoplay=false

I ask you to add it is possible to disable the startup of the stream when adding it to a third-party site. If we previously viewed the stream on our website and then visited the site again, the stream starts automatically. Need to add a ban on automatic startup. Example autoplay=true autoplay=false
    On twitch.tv there is such a function as on www.youtube.com but based on your documentation https://dev.mixer.com/guides/embeds/introduction you only have (muted)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mixer in other regions

Hello m, I allow myself to write in the feedbackBack as indicated to me by the support.

I come to you because I would like to propose and suggest ideas for the platform.

First of all, I would like to point out that I am from France.

1 - I find it tiring to see lives 24/24 in trend ( I'm mainly talking about lives 24/24 which are only there to get the rewards on Paladins, Smite, Forza etc.)

2 - The partnership request is for my opinion, as well as other streamers with whom I am in contact too…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Firefox 68 turns off Low Latency

Since updating to Firefox 68 on Windows 10 I am unable to play any streams in Low Latency. When you first load up a stream you can see the Low Latency check box being unchcecked. A message will appear if you click on the blue info icon stating that the channel is not streaming in FTL. Only started happening after upgrade to Firefox 68 and even tried their 69beta with the same results. It's obviously something with their browser just wanted you to be aware and maybe you have a workaround or something. Cheers

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Pur Forza streamers back on the top streamers list

Forza streamers should be on the top streamers list. Why are they not. They stream as well as anyone else, they put in the time and money, just like everyone else. You are taking people that might be interested in watching mixer and turning them away from forza. Stream viewers on many streams have gone down because people are not clicking on the stream to watch. Some forza streamers but in a whole lot of money for there stream like buying a rig and wheel setup that an cost hundreds of dollars. The least you could do is put them…

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base