Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Better use of screen real estate ideas [Mixplay and Cinematic mode]

Mixer's anniversary site theme doesn't use space well. I'm personally on a 21" display with VSR upscaling my resolution to 1920x1080.

1. The top and bottom bars on the site create annoying letterboxing that doesn't need to be there on the sides. reducing the viewing area.

solution 1- Add a "cinematic mode" this would be just the chat and the stream using as much real estate as possible. with a togglable OVERLAYED Mixplay option. [Reference image "cinematic.png"]

Solution 2- lower the stream bar with the follow and name under the stream (we know who we're watching) and have the top…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Different Featured Tabs for Paid Slots/Companies and Streamers

In the past few months, I've noticed that Featured slots are more often than not taken by companies than actual streamers. Realm Royale, for example, took up a featured slot every day for weeks. Mix that semi-permanent slot with other events/games and it can take up almost the entire featured carousel. These observations come not too long after the changes to the featured algorithm that were supposed to greatly improve the chances of a streamer being featured. Having these featured slots taken up, and for such a long time, hurt the exposure and possibilities for streamers trying to grow.

If…

78 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hello everyone, I think that lightstream mixer studio should be free for everyone and not just mixer pro members or people with partnerships

Hello everyone, I think that lightstream mixer studio should be free for everyone and not just mixer pro members or people with partnerships, it isn't fair because most people don't have a partnership or have mixer pro. I think it would make stronger communities and more people would stream. Also smaller steamers like me would be able to make higher quality streams.

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Filtering Games Out From Front-page

I feel like there should be a filter option to remove certain games from the front-page so that it is easier to discover new streamers / games you wouldn’t really see. For example I would like the ability to hide fortnite and Pubg streams. I feel this would both benefit the viewer and streamer in terms of discovery.

63 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. In-app donations

Mixer really needs some kind of native donation tool like how Youtube has Super chats and twitch has bits.

3rd party donation sites require viewers to leave the stream, which means they might miss something. They're also not as secure, people can chargeback paypal donations and put financial strain on the streamer. This is why many streamers aren't comfortable taking them.

Plus, it encourages donations by allowing mixer to give small benefits to people who donate. Like how superchats let you pin a comment to the top of chat, or how bits give you a special chat badge.

Finally it…

122 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. time zones

Mixer should create a scheduling feature for the about section of a channel.
    streamers enter their time zone and the times they stream, like "21:00 - 00:00 CEST Monday - Fridays" and then this scheduling feature automatically converts these times to the viewers time zone. so they know when to watch. because for example German time doesnt mean anything to you when you are in america!
    This could have a big impact on building a viewerbase, because on my channel ( https://mixer.com/SilasTV ) i am from germany and i tell them the times im on, most people dont know what…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add Artist Related Links to Profile

We artists have different websites that would be useful to link on our profile like ArtStation.com and Deviantart.com

Both are major websites used by artists as portfolios and would love to see some support for them!

135 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Main Page mixer.com -- when you scroll one pixel, the search bar should appear

The moment you scroll down on the main mixer.com page, a search bar should appear. This way you can prioritize the featured carousel on first viewing, but anyone curious about anything else should immediately have the opportunity to search for a game, or streamer.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Discord Mixer Integration ASAP

For the love of God, can you pleas fix your Mixer/Discord integration? I'm trying to help some of your partnered streamers grow and perhaps gain eyes that would normally be on Twitch, but I can't because I don't have a bot that will post when they go live.

There has been interest from an eSports org or two, but how can they look into endorsing a stream team if they can't automatically tell their discord communities people are live?

I submitted a support query about it about a month ago and was told "Our developers are aware of the issue,"…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Poor german translation

The current german translation is very poor. Some sentences just don't make any sense. I'd be happy to help you, I'm sure there are others too.

As I found out, there are couple of poor translations in other languages, too. Maybe you can create a system, that every language can be improved at the same time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Eliminate Broadcast Overlay On Xbox One and Create a Better Dashboard Interface

Have an option to eliminate the dashboard overlay entirely from the screen while streaming from Xbox One and integrate full use of the "Broadcast Dashboard" from the mixer website or a computer app instead.

Also, in the "Broadcast Dashboard" on your website is not a very effective at managing a stream.

It is convenient to to change the initial settings and text, but that is about it.

The dashboard should change to a window that displays the chat and the information that the "broadcast overlay" shows on the Xbox screen. Viewers, mic status, webcam status, and any other diagnostics that…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability to search on the main page

the main page of mixer should have a search bar on the top to make it easier to search for games and streamers

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ability to subscribe through microsoft account

we should have an option to subscribe to channels through the microsoft account instead of paypal

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. youtube and twich service

Youtube is very easy to use as an broadcasting feature.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 panel

In the next update is it possible to simplify the control panels. Here's what I mean. If I go to the website to sign into mixer there's one control panel if I sign into the mixer app on my laptop there's another control panel. Use the app in my phone there's another control panel I can understand that one easier. Going through Creator mixer app there's almost no control panel. Or different control panels four different ways of signing in need when when you sign in using computer or laptop one when you sign in using the phone app

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Offline co stream still take up space on browser

Was trying to watch my friends stream but it was in a little corner 1/4 of the screen size. The rest of the boxes were just offline images of other people so I'm stuck there watching the stream in a tiny box.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. hypezone

I think Hypezone and the ChannelOnes should be in a separate category from the games lists - On PUBG in the top two rows two of the highest viewed channels are almost always hypezone and the person being viewed. Along the top bar could be a 'promoted' section holding all the hype channels.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Separate gift notification box next to bell icon

The current notification bell makes it incredibly hard to see if you've been gifted a sub, additionally it's hard to see if you got any mixpot loot, stream rewards like apex coins, or paladins loot, sea of thieves loot. Having a specific hub for being given loot like from watching streams or being gifted subs is a great way to let people know they got free stuff. This way the notification bell can be used specifically to show who just went live, then that bell can be upgraded and be clean and more useful in my opinion.

Thanks for reading

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Emotes

Emotes for Mixer, it would a great idea if the emotes on Mixer were Bigger, separated for example if you are a sub on any channel, the emotes show separated from the rest, not bigger as a sticker but something more visible for all of us, I can barely see the emotes on the chat, plus it will give to all those artist a chance to work for commission and to offer to our subscribers special and beautiful emotes for our channels

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Mixer Overlay Xbox One

the mixer overlay should be more transparent, the option to move it to a different block of the screen is good but most games have something important in each corner and the top or bottom middle. Apex Legends for example has something in every location other than the middle on either side of the screen but a large Non Transparent Bar gets int he way of game play. or even just the Icons that are inside the box/bar are what are seen and not the filled in bar would be good too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base