Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Follow a specific game

We should have the ability to follow a particular game and have it appear in our feed. Instead of having to scroll through the games list, or search for it every time.

This could go along with a more customizable feed/UI.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hypezone for Modern Warfare

I would like to see a hypezone for the new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare dropping tonight! I think many will be playing this game, therefore making it a great game to have hypezone.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Consistent Renew button experience

Currently, there are two different experiences for Subscribing to a partner (at least on PC).

Subscribe - Appears when user is subbing for the first time, or if their subscription runs out.

Renew - Appears when user's subscription is almost expired (up to 0 days remaining).

Currently, the Subscribe experience works well by giving users different methods of payment (PayPal, Credit Card, Gift Code).

But, the Renew experience is jarring. It opens a modal that only allows the user to resub through the Microsoft store. Not only that, when the user tries to look for other methods to resub by…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Mixer on Xbox Dashboard with FTL

Like viewing Mixer on the Xbox Dashboard however when viewing streams there is no FTL. Everything is at a 30 sec delay as compared to the app where you can enable FTL.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Error adding image of team icon inside mixer

Please fix the bug of the teams we created inside the mixer, we are having problems adding an icon. Could you please check? thanks!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Interactive Overlays for Escape from Tarkov

Interactive Overlays for Escape from Tarkov
    Give the viewers a button to press that will pull out our current load out and allow them to hover over items to see what we are using. Also, you could implement a "loot drop" system for kills that we get, rewarding viewers for watching.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Co Stream Viewer priority

It would be good if when watching an Co-Stream, you could resize and move the individual video streams, So for example i could make the streamer I clicked on Larger than the streams of the co-streamers. Right now with 3 streamers i have 2 small windows and 1 large, but the streamer i want to watch is in the smaller window.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. theater mode.

theater mode.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Stop Using Player.me as a game Database

We need a better game database for directory listings. Player.me takes forever to update when you try to manually add a game and sometimes they never get added at all. If you want to stream a lesser known or new indie game, chances are there won't be a directory listing for that game.

Sites like Giantbomb.com have constantly updated Wiki entries for every game imaginable and using a database such as that would be much better for Mixer.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. change the color for the Live/Offline Banner on Mixer

change the color for the Live Banner on Mixer. so when we are offline the text is Red or another color . then reads You're watching previously recorded content. . had a few friends ask me if i wanted to play when i wasn't on. b/c they didn't see this

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Past stream buffering

no matter how fast the internet the streams buffer everyone is having the problem and yet the team doesnt add a low resolution option. instead mixer says contact customer support 1080p and higher bit rates doesnt work for everyone. i can play 4k even with 10mb download speed on youtube and 1080p on twitch. its not a customer its the of control over the resolution which the veiwer must have like 99% of other plateforms. well its available in live stream hopefully its added soon to vods or past streams.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. New User Interface - Please Bring Back The Old One

I was watching a stream & all of a sudden I noticed the UI changed ( it no longer says what level I am nor shows me how many sparks I have up top, without clicking my profile pic which is a pain ), not sure why it was changed as it's not like there's not enough space on the top line, I do NOT like this at all, part of the fun was to look up & see how many sparks I had & or if I was to use sparks I'd know how many I had ( without…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Categories page order change based on engagement

Do whatever you want with the first row and display partner its fine.

Any other row under that do the following:

Replace the viewer number with an engagement metric by default.

Engagement metric exemple:

Spark train or xp train. the average spark in the last 30 minute base on the number of active viewer. the more a train keeps going the higher the number with channel showing as on fire. Ex: One streamer is new and only has 10 people watching but the 10 people are chatting and sending skills and messing with the mixplay. he has a score of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hello everyone, I think that lightstream mixer studio should be free for everyone and not just mixer pro members or people with partnerships

Hello everyone, I think that lightstream mixer studio should be free for everyone and not just mixer pro members or people with partnerships, it isn't fair because most people don't have a partnership or have mixer pro. I think it would make stronger communities and more people would stream. Also smaller steamers like me would be able to make higher quality streams.

160 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

65 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. "Follows you" label when viewing a stream

It would be great when entering a channel if it shows that the person streaming follows you. Even better, if it showed how long they've been following (maybe the date they followed?).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. reasons why I want to watch mixer but it's so bad I can't watch

• double click to full screen. that's the basics of any video player.

• a list of followed streamers on the left like twitch to make the ecosystem fluid.

• be able to insta rewatch something that just happen, like youtube bar that you can slide in real time and then put on live again at anytime.

• latency compared to twitch is bad. when you watch a squad with players on different platforms, the one in mixer is always behind.

that's it. good luck

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. TAB´s

hey wonder a little about what you would like to be able to have 2 or more different tabs like live stream and then cut and so on.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Adding a SEARCH function to the new Mixer dashboard!?

What on Earth is going on at Mixer? Not adding a basic search function to the newley mandated dashboard interface is pure lunacy. This is going to get very, very messy...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Site layout by browser width

Hi there.

I'm Japanese and my English is not good, so I'm doing machine translation. I'm sorry if it didn't come across well.

The other day, I was very happy to see that when viewing a browser on a PC, even with a smaller browser size, it was no longer a mobile layout.

However, if the browser width is less than 960px, the

1. Can't scroll.

2. The image is not reduced and the entire image cannot be seen.

This is a very inconvenient situation. (win, mac's chrome and new edge, firefox)

What's inconvenient about the previous mobile layout is

1. Skills, etc.,…
    1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Melhorias para o CLIP e CLIP VOD

Uma função que deixa muito a desejar é o CLIP. Quando criamos e abrimos o link, o clipe é mostrado por uma modal sobre a livestream. Isso prejudica muito a experiência do usuário, principalmente porque a live fica "duplicada" (aba principal da live aberta e outra aba com o clipe e a live de fundo), consumindo banda de internet em dobro. Assim, quem enfrenta certas dificuldades em assistir as lives por conta de travamentos, video totalmente preto, dessincronização, dificuldades com as qualidades do vídeo, etc, fica mais prejudicado ainda com esse sistema de abrir o clipe sobre a interface da…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base