Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Channel One For Non Partnered Content Creators

Hi my names Ste I am a mixer streamer by the name of TwistedLimit. I was wondering if a channel one for non partnered streamers could be considered in the future as I believe it would benefit a wider audience then what you currently have with partners also it would strengthen your claim to help new and existing content creators these days I have seen so many content creators between 0 and 7.5k struggle and become disheartened due to the lack of support to non partnered content creators.
    I believe that this idea could change the balance to shape new/future…

990 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

76 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make Automatic Messages On Unfollowing Against ToS

Several channels (including prominent partners) have their bots set to whisper or worse yet, publicly post a message when someone unfollows their channels. At the time I write this, a partner (who I won't personally name here) has their bot publicly call unfollowers "a little b**ch."

Calling out people who unfollow creates the kind of community toxicity Mixer claims to not harbour like some other platforms. Bot makers should be encouraged to remove this feature and I believe it should be made a Terms of Service violation to engage in this practice. People should have the right to unfollow whoever…

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mixer: Please pay attention to and respond to your community

Mixer,

Whenever there is a tweet on Twitter about an issue on the platform, the response normally given (whether by Mixer or the community) is to post it here.

It gets posted here, and then... crickets tumbleweed

In the first two pages on this site there are post ranging from 30 - almost 1,000 upvotes. -None- of them have a response from Mixer.

It's all well and good that it may have been reviewed, discussed, or action taken. Though, without Mixer responding and closing the open communication loop; the community has no idea what if anything is happening.

No response…

70 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Platform Growth

Hello Mixer!!
    I had a bit of an idea that maybe you could draw inspiration from to improve the platform!

Bringing over Ninja, Shroud and Ewok has been amazing for Mixers growth, but typically when they hop offline, most of the viewership they brought in, come only for them and go back to Twitch or where they are most comfortable.

Introducing a way to bring them into other awesome creators streams, and showing the wide variety of content Mixer has, could really help Mixer expand and grow!

Here is my Idea: What if, Mixer had challenges to complete, kind of…

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Follow Trolls

We have all had them, they get very annoying and there is nothing we can do to stop them. This would be follow troll. The people that come in, follow, unfollow, follow, unfollow, follow........... They are a distraction to the streamer, a menace to chat, and a headache for our community.

I propose adding a 24 hour individual cooldown to the follow button. If a person unfollows a streamer, the follow button become locked for 24 hours, for the person that unfollowed, preventing out wonderful follow trolls from be a nuisance.

88 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Clipping on mixer

Mixer you really need to make it so EVERYONE can clip cool parts in there stream I'm sorry but itd bs partners are the only ones that can clip things in there stream

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 24/7 Realm Royale Battle Royale: HypeZoneRealmRoyale

We believe in Realm Royale and we need Mixer to believe in us. The community needs Mixer provide the streamers with a platform to show their skills while enjoying the elements of a unique Battle Royale!

161 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Channel Progression Opt Out

In reference to: https://blog.mixer.com/2019/04/30/mixer-channel-progression-rolling-out-on-5-1/

I would like a way to opt out of this. I do not want to make participation in my channel some sort of competition.

83 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. For Awareness: Helping Puerto Rico in Earthquake Relief Efforts

Would like for Mixer to assist and help out with Puerto Rico after the earthquake relief as well. I saw that we are helping Australia but nothing for Puerto Rico. The year 2020 dawned on the people of southwestern Puerto Rico with a 6.4-magnitude tremor on the Ritcher scale, the largest in a chain of earthquakes, some 1800, that began on December 28.

There are several options on assisting the island and I will not choose for the platform but I will raise a voice towards this. I assisted in also Hurricane Maria and raised over $300 and added another…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Microsoft Rewards (Embers)

Since now we can buy subs with points why not be able to buy embers with points

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Gifting subs in bunches

There should be a way to gift 5, 10, 50 and 100 subs to streamers at a time, there is no downside to it and would benefit both mixer and the streamers .

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Combine Art and Creative Sections

The art and creative sections should be combined into just one so that we can all be in the same place for higher visibility. Chopping these sections up into two smaller ones makes it ineffective.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bring AuronPlay, Rubius among other Spanish speakers to Mixer

The Spanish-speaking community on the platform is very neglected, we need great influencers like them in our language (if it was already done with Ninja or Shroud, there should be no problem). Replays by these influencers have by far more visits than those who speak English. We need more Spanish-speaking people to enter the platform so that those of us who are starting have a potential audience to grow. I assure you that if this becomes a reality and they continue to hire, Mixer will be the most viewed in all Spanish-speaking countries in an average of a year and…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add Greek language on mixer

Greetings,
    I send you this to inform you that here in Greece a lot of people is streaming on twitch with extremly popularity.
    But in my oppinion Mixer is better.
    So i was meaning to ask you if it's possible for Greek streamers to stream in our own language.
    Best regards.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Helping people who live

I think the sparks system could go back as it was before, as it helped a good crowd that is starting to make their free but also those who already had many followers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. add more languages and make mixer more friendly to new streamers

i think that is a good idea to add more languages and make some things about new streamers. If u do more things about this it will be more interesting for someone to start streaming on mixer. Keep going i think platform has future.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Unfollow rules

Is there a system that can be put in place where if a user unfollow a user then it automatically unfollow them too... so if I'm following someone and they decide to unfollow me the system automatically unfollow them from my profile ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Open Mixer Matchups to All Creators

Mixer Matchups was a great way to spark some competition between Streamers back when it was introduced in 2019.

Having 3 popular competitive games pit streamers against each other for prizes, that included such things as Embers and Cash, was a great idea.

Ever since Mixer Matchups has completed, the format has since shifted to Partners against Partners. This completely shuts out a good percentage of the community as they cannot compete anymore.

With the current events going on right now, Mixer should revive the format for a yearly competition, and have the ability for everyone to compete.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base