Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Channel One For Non Partnered Content Creators

Hi my names Ste I am a mixer streamer by the name of TwistedLimit. I was wondering if a channel one for non partnered streamers could be considered in the future as I believe it would benefit a wider audience then what you currently have with partners also it would strengthen your claim to help new and existing content creators these days I have seen so many content creators between 0 and 7.5k struggle and become disheartened due to the lack of support to non partnered content creators.
    I believe that this idea could change the balance to shape new/future…

824 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

82 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 24/7 Realm Royale Battle Royale: HypeZoneRealmRoyale

We believe in Realm Royale and we need Mixer to believe in us. The community needs Mixer provide the streamers with a platform to show their skills while enjoying the elements of a unique Battle Royale!

140 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Follow Trolls

We have all had them, they get very annoying and there is nothing we can do to stop them. This would be follow troll. The people that come in, follow, unfollow, follow, unfollow, follow........... They are a distraction to the streamer, a menace to chat, and a headache for our community.

I propose adding a 24 hour individual cooldown to the follow button. If a person unfollows a streamer, the follow button become locked for 24 hours, for the person that unfollowed, preventing out wonderful follow trolls from be a nuisance.

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Channel Progression Opt Out

In reference to: https://blog.mixer.com/2019/04/30/mixer-channel-progression-rolling-out-on-5-1/

I would like a way to opt out of this. I do not want to make participation in my channel some sort of competition.

72 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Combine Art and Creative Sections

The art and creative sections should be combined into just one so that we can all be in the same place for higher visibility. Chopping these sections up into two smaller ones makes it ineffective.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. New category for Virtual Streamers

Hello! My name is Ellie, a virtual streamer.
    If you are wondering what is virtual streamer, please read http://japantrend.tv/index.php/2018/07/22/whats-is-vtuber-virtual-youtuber-2/
    In Japan, people call us Vtuber, it is because most Japanese virtual Streamer stream on Youtube, so Vtuber stands for Virtual Youtuber.
    I hope we can add “Virtual Streamer” as category on mixer, there are some Chinese streaming platform already done it, such as the famous bilibili.
    Giving a separated category for us virtual streamers, will really help our channel grow and help new people learn about us.(which Twitch have not done this yet👀)
    Virtual streamers market is also growing fast…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ukrainian Language Support

Ukraine has a ~40M population, of which, according to the last census, 67,5% consider Ukrainian their mother tongue.

Ukraine has a vibrant gaming community. Ukrainian eSports teams (go NaVi!) are some of the most successful and competitive in the world.

Valve added Ukrainian language option to Steam in 2013 and since then the number of Ukrainian Steam players (and Steam games that have a Ukrainian localization) has been steadily increasing. According to SteamSpy, as of June 2016 there were 3.7M Ukrainian players in Steam. (source: http://steamspy.com/country/UA )

Given the above mentioned arguments, we, the Ukrainian gaming community, ask of you…

287 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

40 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mixer Matchups Suggestions

Mixer Match Ups and future tourneys of this kind should be time based. Instead of holding a time slot where some people may be left out due to work or other incidents, make it so each player/competitor has an allotted amount of time to play said game to obtain kills/wins to avoid the 24/7 abusers and to promote a healthier gaming lifestyle. Also looking into future events communicating in advance and checking the rules to prevent future abuse and provide skilled gameplay.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Realm royale hypezone

Bring back the realm royal hypezone it is on all platforms so the player and viewer base is way bigger and more interested in it so can we see it come back

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Realm Royale hypezone

Bring back realm Royale hypezone since Realm is on Xbox.

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bug Bounty Program

Offering bug bounties for reporting bugs on Mixer platform to security researchers, this prevents platform / users info from info being stolen by "bad" people.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Comedy Category

I think Mixer needs a category for streams focused on comedy. There seems to be another idea about this posted, but no elaboration. I think Mixer's FTL makes it the perfect platform for comedy and I think promoting that as a category will start bringing a few more diverse eyes (and hopefully streamers) to the platform.

65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. SEARCH BAR PROBLEMS!!!!!!

Fix your search bar I can’t search any people it’s getting real aggravating

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Mixer Flag

We would like to display our Mixer pride with the Mixer Flag that is featured in most of the posts. I feel this would be a good move for the platform and great for marketing.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why are 24/7

Why is it that 24/7 channels are being showcased in the up and coming section instead of actual streamers?

I am a new streamer and have 40 followers to my name but never seem to get any more than 1 or 2 viewers a week. And from what I've seen and heard from the feedback on here and discord, it seems like there is a lot more Mixer could be doing to support small streamers.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Destiny 2 Hypezone

With the new gambit game mode coming to destiny 2 with the launch of forsaken, I see an amazing opportunity to support a hypezone dedicated to the gamemode itself and other destiny 2 competitive events. Within gambit, the structure could work well with the spawns of the prime evils and the progression bars within the mode.

If any other community members have ideas on how to make a destiny 2 hype zone successful, I would love to hear your ideas!

47 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mixer-Con

Mixer-Con it would be awesome to have a convention for Mixer. Ideas some other community members have thrown out are:

-chat with the creators of Mixer
    - seminar on tips to reach Mixer Partner
    - available company’s/brands who support/Aid Mixer streamers
    -some live playing from some of the popular Mixer partners 🤘😎
    - just a chill place for everyone to meet and network
    -mixer partners play with smaller mixer streamers
    -mixer swag giveaways
    -designated mixer channel interviewing random mixer streamers (smaller streamers)
    --interview a small streamer by the largest streamer/partner on mixer

If any other community members have any ideas…

130 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Gifting subs in bunches

There should be a way to gift 5, 10, 50 and 100 subs to streamers at a time, there is no downside to it and would benefit both mixer and the streamers .

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Global Mods

Mixer needs Global mods especially with the introduction of Ninja and others coming to Mixer. Ninjas chat can be toxic and I think he needs help outside of his community. With Ninja being here others are gonna follow and a team of global mods can help keep the toxicity down.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Discord Streaming Status

This post was made in february 2017 already but the feature hasnt been added yet. So im gonna push this.

Me and like many other streamers would love to see the "Now streaming" status on Discord.

In the end since we can connect discord with mixer it should automaticly show in ourstatus that we're streaming right now.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base