Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Channel One For Non Partnered Content Creators

Hi my names Ste I am a mixer streamer by the name of TwistedLimit. I was wondering if a channel one for non partnered streamers could be considered in the future as I believe it would benefit a wider audience then what you currently have with partners also it would strengthen your claim to help new and existing content creators these days I have seen so many content creators between 0 and 7.5k struggle and become disheartened due to the lack of support to non partnered content creators.
    I believe that this idea could change the balance to shape new/future…

693 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

73 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 24/7 Realm Royale Battle Royale: HypeZoneRealmRoyale

We believe in Realm Royale and we need Mixer to believe in us. The community needs Mixer provide the streamers with a platform to show their skills while enjoying the elements of a unique Battle Royale!

109 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New partnership process and add appeals back!

Hello, I'm OgSavageKitty and I'm going to try to keep this short. I started streaming since Oct (7 months ago). I currently have 12,322 followers and 119,547 views. I applied for partnership 5/5/19 and got a response on 5/9/19. I and my community believe that I have been reviewed unfairly. I have everything that Mixer is looking for in a partnered streamer. Community building and engagement are the reasons I got denied which bewilders me. I have an extensive, and loyal community. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be how far I am right now! They always ask me…

57 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Skills and season 2 for non partnered streams

So with Season 2 now revealed and the new usage of sparks which only benefit partners, I was thinking about a system for non partnered streamers.

Basically people would use the skills as normal, but instead of a cash payout, non partnered streamers would get a % of the sparks spend from users into their own sparks account.

The reason behind the % instead of the full amount of sparks is because sparks now has a real life $ value.

As I've seen many point out, having sparks set on your Mixplay board or for people in general to use…

258 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Use sparks to get non-partners featured!!

How about a way for the viewers in non-partnered channels to spend there sparks to buy the streamer featured time on Mixer.com. This with help smaller streamers get better viability and grown their channels, while adding value to spending sparks in non-partnered channels.

261 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Channel Progression Opt Out

In reference to: https://blog.mixer.com/2019/04/30/mixer-channel-progression-rolling-out-on-5-1/

I would like a way to opt out of this. I do not want to make participation in my channel some sort of competition.

50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mixer Affiliates

I really enjoy the Mixer Season 2. However I am a LITTLE bummed that nothing new was presented to smaller streamers to hype them up.

I honestly feel the sparks as a form of monetization for smaller streamers as well could potentially be the start of some sort of Mixer Affiliate program.

Yes, I can now use my sparks to support "my favorite content creators" but at least half of my favorites are not even partnered.

We love you Mixer, but don't forget about us little folk trying to work our magic on the platform.

192 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Take timezones into consideration when reviewing partnership applications

Hi,

Recently I was denied for partnership (and I am OK with it).

What I felt was a bit rough was the reason.

As I usually play Realm Royale or Paladins, the minimum required CCU for those games to be considered for partnership is 30+

I live in New Zealand (GMT +12/+13) when I start streaming at 9pm it is 4am EST and 8am GMT. 80% of Mixers viewer population is asleep or commuting to school/work where some are unable to view Mixer streams.

Considering I have peak at 70+ for Paladins and 40+ Realm for, I have been doing…

56 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Xbox users use Xbox Avatar rather than Default Blue Robot

I, and many other people, feel as though new users to the platform that have created their accounts through their Xbox Live accounts, should be defaulted with their Xbox avatar instead of having the default Blue Robot avatar.

For one, this will make many chats simply look better.

Secondly, it will greatly diminish the use of the term 'blueberry' which has become a demeaning term.

293 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Sparks & Non-Partners / Raid & Host idea!

In light of the new Mixer season 2 ive noticed non-partners feeling out of the loop with benefits of sparks being used in their channel. Ive got a great idea to alleviate that issue and also a cool raid/host idea!

Most non-partners warn their viewers telling them not to use their sparks in their channel as it is of no benefit to anyone and they simply disappear once they are used. That being said, to bring the value of getting sparks used in non-partners channels instead if evaporating into the abyss they should be deposited into the streamers own spark…

171 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Rallies

The idea I have is to add a new rally to the skills board, what I suggest is adding a Wack A Mole style rally. This would be a different,highly fun and a new skill people could take part in. This mode would work by players hitting the mole at the same time with colourful hammers and it will say how many people have hit the mole, the mode will end when no one hits the mole. The more hits you register the less time the mole will be visible making it harder to register hits as you progress.

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. (New) Partnership Requirement "You Must Be At least the age majority for region or territory"

Hello Mixer and community, I was a little upset with the new Mixer requirement that got released. I have been streaming for almost 2 years and with 11,800 follows and really wanted to be part of the Mixer Partnership Program. So, the new requirement is saying I have to be eight-teen and that will take 5 more years until I can be a partner. Also, I am upset since I feel like I am missing out on all the new things and just not special or good to be a broadcaster. It also took Mixer 17 days for a response…

87 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Using Sparks on official channels for charity.

So many people donate sparks to the official Xbox channels and they go to waste so I was wondering if instead they could go to charity.
    Pick a charity like Extra Life and have all sparks from all official Xbox channels go to them instead of going to waste.

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Promotion idea for loyal subscribers

Hello. I am Mithrantir and I am a subscriber for 34 months in a row. Today Clopoyaur showed as a new promotion by mixer for new subscribers. This is a good idea, however, as a subscriber in a channel for almost 3 years I would expect to see a promotion or a small gift for loyal subscribers of Mixer. Rewarding or giving incentives to loyal subscribers is as important as bringing new subscribers. It doesn't have to be anything big but is more of the recognition of the loyalty.

This is my suggestion.

Kind regards,
    Mithrantir

46 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Free mixer sub with Xbox gold or game pass

Twitch has amazon prime subs.

Why can't mixer have Xbox live or specially a game pass membership where you one free sub a month to use or gift?

590 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

When we announced the Microsoft acquisition, we mentioned how excited we were about the possibility of integration like this. Of course, implementing this idea will require significant thought and planning. If we were to do something like this, we’d make sure to take the time to get it right.

With that said, we don’t have any specific news to share but wanted to mention that we are open to the idea and will continue to explore.

16. Retroactive Payout for Sparks for New Partners

The new Season 2 update allows for Mixer partners to be payed out for sparks spent on Skills and MixPlay on their channels, essentially turning sparks into a real money currency.

As a non partnered streamer on Mixer who focuses heavily on my MixPlay board, I now feel guilty about having my buttons cost sparks since it will essentially be like throwing money away.

There should be a feature where starting from the launch of Season 2, any sparks spent on non partnered streams are "banked" and if/when the streamer gets partnered, they would receive a payout based on how…

91 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. CHAT ONLY SPARKS

Hello, I just want to make a simple suggestion.

The idea of sparks seems to me very good but it saturates the chat a lot and makes everything go with a lot of lag. I do not suggest that you remove it but it would be good if you put a separate chat like the double chat of when the channel you are watching hosts someone. I do not know if I explain it but the idea is to be that, to do as a chat for sparks or some way that does not cause the direct to work badly.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Partnership Requests

When applications are declined the streamer is sent a generic email. Even when they apply 2-3 times they still receive the same generic declined email. The only way the streamer can improve is if they get personalised feedback. Surely after all their hard work to meet requirements they deserve a personalised email. Especially once they have applied 2 or 3 times. I also think they should take supporting emails from followers into account. Some communities are unique but very loyal - exactly what an advertiser is looking for.

73 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ukrainian Language Support

Ukraine has a ~40M population, of which, according to the last census, 67,5% consider Ukrainian their mother tongue.

Ukraine has a vibrant gaming community. Ukrainian eSports teams (go NaVi!) are some of the most successful and competitive in the world.

Valve added Ukrainian language option to Steam in 2013 and since then the number of Ukrainian Steam players (and Steam games that have a Ukrainian localization) has been steadily increasing. According to SteamSpy, as of June 2016 there were 3.7M Ukrainian players in Steam. (source: http://steamspy.com/country/UA )

Given the above mentioned arguments, we, the Ukrainian gaming community, ask of you…

278 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

39 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. New Rally Idea - Tug of War

Since people are growing tired of the beach ball, I thought maybe be a tug of war option would be fun. Users would be randomly assigned a team (so not everyone chooses the same team), and through either clicking a lot or dropping sparks, the winner of the war is decided.

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 205 206
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base