Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sparks Use in Season 2

With the release of Season 2, sparks are being used up constantly, and it's certainly helping a lot of streamers. I feel like once Embers are released to the public (and with it, the ability to purchase them), the rate at which regular sparks are earned should be increased, for instance, there is no real incentive to subscribe to a channel at this current time, because with Mixer Pro, you get all the same benefits (4 sparks a minute vs 2 sparks a minute earned by a normal user) along with a purple name that travels to every stream you…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sparks being "recycled" towards the streamer

With the new season 2 update where sparks can now be used for cash patronage is incredible. Hitting the last milestone of 5 mil is awesome because that's the last goal before the week resets again. Unfortunately after the cap has been reached people can still spend sparks and the number still goes up and you are pretty much wasting sparks. A solution to this is instead of the sparks carrying over, the streamer gets the sparks instead of the mile stone.

Example: *Streamer hits 5 million sparks with 2 days before reset* The viewers can still use the MixPlay…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. @WatchMixer loving the new update, I believe the new spark spending should be for all, and not just partners. Basically like twitch with bit

loving the new update, I believe the new spark spending should be for all, and not just partners. Basically like twitch with bits, you don’t need to be partnered to get donated to. I average 20-25 viewers and I’m not partnered just seems unfair IMO

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Sparks leaderboard

Please can you add a leader board for the streamer and viewers to compare how many sparks they have used on a singular channel. A few others have said they would back this idea to become a reality. This feature would also encourage loyalty in channels and can be used to persuade viewers to be more generous as they know it can benefit them too. Please consider this idea, it would be great to see the community fight for that top spot.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Season 2 - sparks and skills discourage engagement for non partners

Season 2 - sparks and skills discourage engagement for non partners.

If a viewer comes in and uses sparks for skills or interactive board for any non-partnered streamers they are now throwing away free currency they could spend on a partner channel.

Sure I want viewers to interact with my stream and other non partners but why waste it on me when someone else could benefit? It's almost like burning money.

What if non partners could use donated sparks on their to other channels (partner or not) so that original spark is not set a blaze and wasted.

Maybe have…

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Skills and season 2 for non partnered streams

So with Season 2 now revealed and the new usage of sparks which only benefit partners, I was thinking about a system for non partnered streamers.

Basically people would use the skills as normal, but instead of a cash payout, non partnered streamers would get a % of the sparks spend from users into their own sparks account.

The reason behind the % instead of the full amount of sparks is because sparks now has a real life $ value.

As I've seen many point out, having sparks set on your Mixplay board or for people in general to use…

299 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. partner spark perks but what about non partners?

Personally i love the fact that we can support out partners more! Since it seems ad revenue in not coming to mixer anytime soon then this is a good direction. What IF .... non partners with interactive boards were to gain the sparks used to interact so they could support their favorite partners easier? It would be like taking tips received during a stream and then tipping a streamer whom you think deserves it more.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. SPARKS should be used for loyalty rather than supporting Partners

I think it is VERY dissapointing for the new "Season 2" sparks to be used to add yet ANOTHER advantage to the partners. I LOVE my partnered streamers, and the ones that I sub too. However, all of these "improvements" seem to be geared toward them, and not the community. Game Purchases, Subscriptions, etc.. Mixer seems to be focusing on "sponsored" and "partnered" content, as opposed to the community as a whole (viewers, streamers, partners). I wish the sparks would have been used to benefit the loyal fans\viewers, and "small streamers" where we could use them in a "Sparks Store"…

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Season 2: Remove interactive boards for non-partners, or add a sparks crystal for them. Current system discourages engagement.

With the Season 2 roll out, it seems like there is literally no reason for viewers to use their sparks on a non-partnered interactive board now. This will also effect non-partner's overall engagement and growth.

I've seen some really well done boards that have a lot of hard work put into them, so it would be nice to see those streamers rewarded for their work, partnered or not. Especially since Mixer doesn't offer any type of affiliation program.

I think it's unfair at this point to offer a sparks crystal to partners, but not non-partners, even though BOTH can create…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Retroactive Payout for Sparks for New Partners

The new Season 2 update allows for Mixer partners to be payed out for sparks spent on Skills and MixPlay on their channels, essentially turning sparks into a real money currency.

As a non partnered streamer on Mixer who focuses heavily on my MixPlay board, I now feel guilty about having my buttons cost sparks since it will essentially be like throwing money away.

There should be a feature where starting from the launch of Season 2, any sparks spent on non partnered streams are "banked" and if/when the streamer gets partnered, they would receive a payout based on how…

106 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Better use of sparks

Hey guys

I love the whole concept of sparks earning as we watch and being able to use them to interact with streams, but it would be great to be able to utilise them on more things.

Maybe have the ability to convert sparks into things such as a 3 month mixer pro code, free sub of channel or like a 5% code off an order from the mixer store would be a great idea to reward those of us who spend hundreds of hours watching streams over Mixer.

many of us have 500,000+ sparks and apart from hitting an…

145 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Spark tipping

Spark tipping as in you have 100 sparks and you use a content creater soundboard for 100 sparks that will tip the streamer 1p and same for if you had 1k sparks that would tip 10p and so forth also mixer offer 2x more sparks if you become mixer pro And if there was some kind of market place to buy sparks so for example 100k sparks £100

Its just a idea to help streamers/content creaters and showing your support that extra step

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I think it would be really cool to be able to see how many sparks are spent on your channel, other channels and maybe a ranking system or a

I think it would be really cool to be able to see how many sparks are spent on your channel, other channels and maybe a ranking system or a featured tab for channels that receive the most sparks.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base