Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. costream not earning sparks

When I x out of a window in a co-stream i stop earning sparks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SPARKS -2K FOLLOWS

Buenas mi nombre es SammyKingz(Streamer Mixer), Me gustaría que los sparks tuvieran alguna utilidad en streamers que tengan menos de 2k de followers... no pido que tengan ningun tipo de compensación económica pero...Cualquier cosa para poder interactuar con nuestros seguidores...ya sea sonidos habilitados para gente que use muchos sparks...Esta idea creo que es buena para apoyar a la gente que esta empezando ya que sin querer siempre tendemos a hacer crecer mas a los grandes y los streamers mas pequeños lo sufrimos. UN SALUDO !

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enable Offline Spark Donating During Hosting

It would be cool to be able to donate to a stream while they are offline while they are hosting a channel.

Currently the original channel's spark crystal disappears and only the hosted channel's spark crystal is visible.

Live donating can cause anxiety for some <3
    Thank you.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make the Running Piggies Stickers Permanent!

Make the running pig sticker a permanent addition to the sticker roster!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Double the Sparks in non partner streams

So to encourage growth amongst mixer and non partnered streamers, what if the viewer got double the sparks while watching a non partnered stream. That way small channels get to chat, build confidence, get bigger viewership overall an increase their presence. Now with more sparks we can all support our favorite partners.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Levels and sparks

You should make it so you get mod sparks. I think by 0 to 25 it's normal rates. Then 26 to 50 you get 25% more sparks 51 to 75 you get 50% more sparks 76 to 100 you get 75% more the 100 to 200 you get 100% etc. I think it's a good Idea might need a little tweaking but ya

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sparks used counts towards streamers sparks

The Sparks spent using emotes in a streamers chat should be applied to the said streamers sparks count especially being non partnered.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sparks Patronage but with help?

I was thinking of a way to take spark patronage to another level. I had like recent fantasies in my head that someone who wasn't partnered, actually like had their spark patronage thing linked with a partner, like for isntance sparks spent on a non-partnered streamer goes to an actual partnered streamer! You you think that could work? I would like to help cs188, MonsterousRage and all other partners too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sparks Idea (Will benefit everyone)

At the moment Sparks are set to a weekly progress to gain x amount of sparks, and i see big streamers at 40m literally begging their viewers to get them to the next milestone. I think that is embarrassing for them to do this and should not be allowed,

I see more support for the bigger channels and not enough for the smaller partners and i think this should be changed, Maybe change the weekly cycle to a monthly cycle or give viewers a maximum amount of caps they are allowed to spend on a specific channel.

This will benefit…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Spark usage for non-partnered streamers on Mixer Pro codes

Hey had a thought about the sparks last night probably already thought of tho. For non-partnered streamers the 5 mil sparks could be a month pro free and codes to give away after that at each milestone. This would give more non-partnered streamers on your services a reason to welcome the sparks. After watching Siefes reason for why non partners should welcome them it got me thinking. I understand that partners have contracts for monetary gain from your company and that its good that being a partner on Mixer now has more value to it But This would allow non-partnered…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mixer sparks to purchase subs to partnered streamers

Well my idea is why not also use sparks to buy subs to streamer partners since alot none partnered streamers have alot like myself i have over 380k

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It would be nice for non partners to be able to track the amount of sparks in the channel.

It would be nice for non partners to be able to track the amount of sparks in the channel.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sparks of the streamer you follow

When I go to a streamer's page that I follow, I can't see the amount of sparks they have if they are hosting someone. The sparks I see are that of the streamer being hosted. I would love to be able to see the sparks of the streamer that is hosting someone else.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sparks to give your friends!

Screwdrvr

Dec 6, 12:00 PST

If sparks are site-wide currency why is it not possible to share sparks with your friends? If I have 10000 sparks and my friend has 300, why can't i share mine with him/her? will this option be enabled at a later date?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Featured upon full crystal

I think it'd be a pretty cool idea if all streamers got a crystal, but only partners got the $$ tiers. For non-partners, filling up the crystal would instead make them eligible to get featured somehow. Whether that feature is the actual featured, or up and coming, or channel one, or channel two. This would help give sparks a point to non-partners and also give them an avenue to help them grow into partners.

You could also potentially add functionality to allow a partner to turn down the money on a tier in favor of the featured spot as well…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Featured sparks channel

With the introduction of season 2, and most recently the spark earning change. You get a few extra sparks per minute for sitting in the Channel One stream.

What if we had a 'featured' channel, both partners and non-partners, where people can earn extra sparks in. For example; there will be one channel chosen for a set time (a day, a week, maybe it switches every few hours) where people can earn extra sparks for watching that channel. I think this would be a good way for Mixer to promote their smaller streamers. Ideally, the featured channel would be a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Reimburse the lost value of sparks

By changing the rate in which users earn sparks, it essentially decreased the value of sparks that users had before this change took effect. I think that users should receive some sort of compensation (e.g., 25x the sparks they had before the change) so that the sparks they earned back then is of equal value to sparks now. I feel that this is even more necessary as non-partners were not aware that this would happen - I'm sure that if they knew their hard-earned sparks would soon be worth far less, they would have spent all of their sparks to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sparks should help everyone

Sparks should help small streamers too because with that gives some incentive to small streamers continue to stream and at same time makes viewers to go to small streams and if they like the streamer they can help them with sparks. The way it is for now viewers only go to partner streamers because there is worth to give sparks and thats not good thing for Mixer and for the reputation of site.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Spark tipping

Spark tipping as in you have 100 sparks and you use a content creater soundboard for 100 sparks that will tip the streamer 1p and same for if you had 1k sparks that would tip 10p and so forth also mixer offer 2x more sparks if you become mixer pro And if there was some kind of market place to buy sparks so for example 100k sparks £100

Its just a idea to help streamers/content creaters and showing your support that extra step

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I think it would be really cool to be able to see how many sparks are spent on your channel, other channels and maybe a ranking system or a

I think it would be really cool to be able to see how many sparks are spent on your channel, other channels and maybe a ranking system or a featured tab for channels that receive the most sparks.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base