Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Skills for partners and non-partners; Receiving sparks from Skills

i was thinking about the New season Two and how Sparks benifit partners. I had a thought: the sparks used in partners streams to benifit the streamer, and skills wasted on non-partners: why not give those streamers HALF the sparks back (E.G. a skill used that costs 500 Sparks on the streamer, partnered or not, that streamer gets 250 back. i have an idea for embers, But I need more info on how that is going to work. But who knows. This Season two thing might be for everyone, and the partners are testing them out. I just hope we…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • spark count privacy-people can reveal your spark count

I think people/streamers should not be able to reveal how many sparks we have by entering a simple command in the chat.

Sparks have monetary value now, making them more appealing to streamers. Allowing people to check how many sparks we have saved and show that to the entire stream and streamer seems unnecessary.

While sparks and money are obviously different, having our spark count involuntarily displayed in a streamers chat is vaguely similar to someone showing how much money we have available to donate, pressuring us to spend our sparks when we may prefer not to

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Keep record of Sparks transactions

Keep sparks transaction records
        Something that has kept me from using my 1 mil and more in Sparks was originally just that they went into a void, but since Season 2 and Skills, now it's just that there is no transaction history ... and in obsessive part of me likes to keep track of such things and where my Sparks have gone.

2 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

• +25 in any of Mixers own channels and not just Channel One / One Plus

There are some people who like to farm sparks in both Channel One and Channel One Plus with the +25 additional bonus.

I think adding this bonus to the other Mixer shows like Powerbuilds, MixerLFG, Tips & Tricks etc would give some others a reason to watch, but also give the current regular viewers of these shows a little bonus for tuning in to some of their favourite streams.

1 vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Pay It Forward!

I would like to propose an idea. A Pay-It-Forward program for Sparks. I see many people in streams using Sparks for non-partnered streamers. This is appreciated, but does nothing for said streamer. I suggest that those donated Spark go into said streamer's "bank". hey can then either pass them on to another aspiring partner, or send them on to their favorite Partner. This can allow us to #SupportSmallStreamers AND support our favorite Partner. EVERYONE wins! LET's MAKE THIS A THING!

3 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

• Sparks leaderboard

Please can you add a leader board for the streamer and viewers to compare how many sparks they have used on a singular channel. A few others have said they would back this idea to become a reality. This feature would also encourage loyalty in channels and can be used to persuade viewers to be more generous as they know it can benefit them too. Please consider this idea, it would be great to see the community fight for that top spot.

4 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Spark max rule

Please consider removing the 100 million max spark rule or adjust the amount of money your more popular streamers can make. Streamer ship hits the max in only a few days. I think this is important because the people who enjoy watching and participating in the stream like donating sparks. It makes me feel more involved in the stream chat when I can donate sparks. I know this sounds stupid but, its true. When I don't feel involved I will tend to watch more Netflix. If you upped the amount streamers can make it will only affect the most popular…

1 vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• SPARKS -2K FOLLOWS

Buenas mi nombre es SammyKingz(Streamer Mixer), Me gustaría que los sparks tuvieran alguna utilidad en streamers que tengan menos de 2k de followers... no pido que tengan ningun tipo de compensación económica pero...Cualquier cosa para poder interactuar con nuestros seguidores...ya sea sonidos habilitados para gente que use muchos sparks...Esta idea creo que es buena para apoyar a la gente que esta empezando ya que sin querer siempre tendemos a hacer crecer mas a los grandes y los streamers mas pequeños lo sufrimos. UN SALUDO !

1 vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Make the Running Piggies Stickers Permanent!

Make the running pig sticker a permanent addition to the sticker roster!

1 vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• Double the Sparks in non partner streams

So to encourage growth amongst mixer and non partnered streamers, what if the viewer got double the sparks while watching a non partnered stream. That way small channels get to chat, build confidence, get bigger viewership overall an increase their presence. Now with more sparks we can all support our favorite partners.

3 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Levels and sparks

You should make it so you get mod sparks. I think by 0 to 25 it's normal rates. Then 26 to 50 you get 25% more sparks 51 to 75 you get 50% more sparks 76 to 100 you get 75% more the 100 to 200 you get 100% etc. I think it's a good Idea might need a little tweaking but ya

2 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Allow "black history month" sticker to stay

For Black History Month a new sticker was added, I think that sticker should stick around even after the month is over (with a revamp if necessary). Great way to support peoples identity expression while supporting a streamer.

1 vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Sparks used counts towards streamers sparks

The Sparks spent using emotes in a streamers chat should be applied to the said streamers sparks count especially being non partnered.

1 vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

• Sparks Patronage but with help?

I was thinking of a way to take spark patronage to another level. I had like recent fantasies in my head that someone who wasn't partnered, actually like had their spark patronage thing linked with a partner, like for isntance sparks spent on a non-partnered streamer goes to an actual partnered streamer! You you think that could work? I would like to help cs188, MonsterousRage and all other partners too.

1 vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Subscribe with Sparks

Various viewers may not be able to support partners financially other than sparks; perhaps it'd be possible to allow viewers to earn sparks to subscribe to their favorite partner(s) over time? For example, ~300,000 sparks to match up to ~$6 in the current Spark patronage rewards.

2 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Sparks Idea (Will benefit everyone)

At the moment Sparks are set to a weekly progress to gain x amount of sparks, and i see big streamers at 40m literally begging their viewers to get them to the next milestone. I think that is embarrassing for them to do this and should not be allowed,

I see more support for the bigger channels and not enough for the smaller partners and i think this should be changed, Maybe change the weekly cycle to a monthly cycle or give viewers a maximum amount of caps they are allowed to spend on a specific channel.

This will benefit…

1 vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Enable Offline Spark Donating During Hosting

It would be cool to be able to donate to a stream while they are offline while they are hosting a channel.

Currently the original channel's spark crystal disappears and only the hosted channel's spark crystal is visible.

Live donating can cause anxiety for some <3
                                    Thank you.

2 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• Spark usage for non-partnered streamers on Mixer Pro codes

Hey had a thought about the sparks last night probably already thought of tho. For non-partnered streamers the 5 mil sparks could be a month pro free and codes to give away after that at each milestone. This would give more non-partnered streamers on your services a reason to welcome the sparks. After watching Siefes reason for why non partners should welcome them it got me thinking. I understand that partners have contracts for monetary gain from your company and that its good that being a partner on Mixer now has more value to it But This would allow non-partnered…

1 vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Mixer sparks to purchase subs to partnered streamers

Well my idea is why not also use sparks to buy subs to streamer partners since alot none partnered streamers have alot like myself i have over 380k

2 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• It would be nice for non partners to be able to track the amount of sparks in the channel.

It would be nice for non partners to be able to track the amount of sparks in the channel.

2 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base