Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sparks for charity

I know sparks generate extra revenue for partnered streamers, but what if we could team up with tiltify, and use sparks for charity?
    That way, even non partnered streamers can recieve sparks, and they go directly to a charity of their choice (ie St.Jude or Extra Life)
    Of course, there has to be a colaboration between mixer and tiltify for that to happen.

Basicly, a spark sesion lasts 1 week right? at the end of that week, have an option for partnered streamers to set up a tiltify for their spark bank.
    And have non partnered streamers the option to…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sparks for Pro members

Sparks patronage is a really neat idea! But unfortunately it is only for partnered streamers.

My idea would be for Pro members to be able to get a cash payout from the new sparks system aswell. Alot of non partnered streamers have no use for sparks to be used in their chats and streams,Therefore they tell their viewer's not to spend the sparks there!
    It would be nice for smaller non partnered streamers to make money other than just through donoations!

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Season 2: Remove interactive boards for non-partners, or add a sparks crystal for them. Current system discourages engagement.

With the Season 2 roll out, it seems like there is literally no reason for viewers to use their sparks on a non-partnered interactive board now. This will also effect non-partner's overall engagement and growth.

I've seen some really well done boards that have a lot of hard work put into them, so it would be nice to see those streamers rewarded for their work, partnered or not. Especially since Mixer doesn't offer any type of affiliation program.

I think it's unfair at this point to offer a sparks crystal to partners, but not non-partners, even though BOTH can create…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sparks while hosting

Allow sparks donation to streamer while they are offline and hosting another channel.

Due to time difference/other commitments some can only watch a streamer’s vod and would like to be able to support them with spark donations. However, when the streamer hosts another channel their crystal disappears preventing any donation.

Please allow the ability to toggle and donate sparks to channel of choice even if the streamer is offline. Would be great if viewer could also earn sparks when watching a vod, not just a live broadcast.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Currently when you are watching Mixer on multiple tabs (a sub and a non sub) the viewer receives a spark earn rate in regards to the tab the

Currently when you are watching Mixer on multiple tabs (a sub and a non sub) the viewer receives a spark earn rate in regards to the tab they opened first - is it possible to give the earn rate of the higher payout regardless of which tab was opened first? If people don't know about this work around they are being discouraged from opening non-subs streams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. partner spark perks but what about non partners?

Personally i love the fact that we can support out partners more! Since it seems ad revenue in not coming to mixer anytime soon then this is a good direction. What IF .... non partners with interactive boards were to gain the sparks used to interact so they could support their favorite partners easier? It would be like taking tips received during a stream and then tipping a streamer whom you think deserves it more.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Spark Equity

I would like a button puts the sparks I earn within a particular streamers channel back into that stream.

For instance. If I sit in a channel for X amount of time and earn Y sparks. I donate Y sparks to that channel and don't gather any for use elsewhere. This could even trigger an alert if the streamer wanted: "Gamertag is making it rain for the next X hours" or something like that.

Ideally I could also use those sparks for interactivity in that particular channel simply by subtracting sparks from my total donated this way to a particular…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. sparks leaderboard

I like the new spark leaderboard in chats but I would love the option to turn it off. Or at least make it closeable. It takes up too much space. Also, for partnered streamers, give them the option to switch over to show the sparks leaderboard. Either make that a toggle choice or maybe auto-switch between the 2 leaderboards (embers and sparks) every few seconds.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow "black history month" sticker to stay

For Black History Month a new sticker was added, I think that sticker should stick around even after the month is over (with a revamp if necessary). Great way to support peoples identity expression while supporting a streamer.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Receive Sparks Spent In Chat

Hi! I am a mixer user by the name of Stickwood_Jr.

As a smaller streamer because I'm not a partner I cannot receive monetary donations or embers. But what I think would be really nice for all of us small and big to receive the sparks used in chat. While sparks won't pay the bills or anything but it would be cool to receive what the viewers do put in chat.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sparks Patronage but with help?

I was thinking of a way to take spark patronage to another level. I had like recent fantasies in my head that someone who wasn't partnered, actually like had their spark patronage thing linked with a partner, like for isntance sparks spent on a non-partnered streamer goes to an actual partnered streamer! You you think that could work? I would like to help cs188, MonsterousRage and all other partners too.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. do not give me the direct sparks while watching, I raise levels not arreglad this bug

do not give me the direct sparks while watching, I raise levels not arreglad this bug

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Skills for partners and non-partners; Receiving sparks from Skills

i was thinking about the New season Two and how Sparks benifit partners. I had a thought: the sparks used in partners streams to benifit the streamer, and skills wasted on non-partners: why not give those streamers HALF the sparks back (E.G. a skill used that costs 500 Sparks on the streamer, partnered or not, that streamer gets 250 back. i have an idea for embers, But I need more info on how that is going to work. But who knows. This Season two thing might be for everyone, and the partners are testing them out. I just hope we…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. spark count privacy-people can reveal your spark count

I think people/streamers should not be able to reveal how many sparks we have by entering a simple command in the chat.

Sparks have monetary value now, making them more appealing to streamers. Allowing people to check how many sparks we have saved and show that to the entire stream and streamer seems unnecessary.

While sparks and money are obviously different, having our spark count involuntarily displayed in a streamers chat is vaguely similar to someone showing how much money we have available to donate, pressuring us to spend our sparks when we may prefer not to

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Subscribe with Sparks

Various viewers may not be able to support partners financially other than sparks; perhaps it'd be possible to allow viewers to earn sparks to subscribe to their favorite partner(s) over time? For example, ~300,000 sparks to match up to ~$6 in the current Spark patronage rewards.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Keep record of Sparks transactions

Keep sparks transaction records
    Something that has kept me from using my 1 mil and more in Sparks was originally just that they went into a void, but since Season 2 and Skills, now it's just that there is no transaction history ... and in obsessive part of me likes to keep track of such things and where my Sparks have gone.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. +25 in any of Mixers own channels and not just Channel One / One Plus

There are some people who like to farm sparks in both Channel One and Channel One Plus with the +25 additional bonus.

I think adding this bonus to the other Mixer shows like Powerbuilds, MixerLFG, Tips & Tricks etc would give some others a reason to watch, but also give the current regular viewers of these shows a little bonus for tuning in to some of their favourite streams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Pay It Forward!

I would like to propose an idea. A Pay-It-Forward program for Sparks. I see many people in streams using Sparks for non-partnered streamers. This is appreciated, but does nothing for said streamer. I suggest that those donated Spark go into said streamer's "bank". hey can then either pass them on to another aspiring partner, or send them on to their favorite Partner. This can allow us to #SupportSmallStreamers AND support our favorite Partner. EVERYONE wins! LET's MAKE THIS A THING!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sparks leaderboard

Please can you add a leader board for the streamer and viewers to compare how many sparks they have used on a singular channel. A few others have said they would back this idea to become a reality. This feature would also encourage loyalty in channels and can be used to persuade viewers to be more generous as they know it can benefit them too. Please consider this idea, it would be great to see the community fight for that top spot.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Spark max rule

Please consider removing the 100 million max spark rule or adjust the amount of money your more popular streamers can make. Streamer ship hits the max in only a few days. I think this is important because the people who enjoy watching and participating in the stream like donating sparks. It makes me feel more involved in the stream chat when I can donate sparks. I know this sounds stupid but, its true. When I don't feel involved I will tend to watch more Netflix. If you upped the amount streamers can make it will only affect the most popular…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base