Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Preschool in Vellore

The best way to keep from becoming overwhelmed by the process of choosing a preschool is to think about how the preschool will fit into your daily life. The important factors to notable are location, school programs, staffs behavior, and timing. Sunbeam Kidscastle, the best preschool in Vellore, provides the best foundation for your children. For more details reach us.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back old sparks system

Bring back the old sparks system because the new one is really bad as 300million sparks for a 25% increase in embers is WAY too high and we all know you only got rid of the system because all your money went onto bringing Ninja over, not saying that is a bad thing but you have to think of the smaller partners that struggle to even get 30million before the week is up, and plus the amount of embers spent is quite low compared to sparks, I get you have to pay for embers but yet streamers are going to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Season 2 - Lurking

For those that may want to lurk in a channel, can you add the option to give Sparks anonymously?

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The Ability For Non Partnered Streamers Sparks To Go To Partners

I think having the ability for Non-Partnered streamers to be able to send all their sparks to a partnered streamer so everything goes through to them. At the end of every stream, it gives you the option to what streamer you want them to go to. Or you have the option to have them automatically go to them. At the end of the stream, it will type in the Partners chat e.g TabzSquad donated 50000 sparks that stream. Then it can benefit both the partner with sparks and benefit the Non-Partner with a little recognition.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Disable all Skills in your channel with the single toggle.

Right now, if you want to disable all the skills/stickers/effects in your channel, you need to scroll through this giant list toggling each one individually. We should not need to be checking this every time new things get added, add a single toggle to the Manage Channel tab to disable them. It's annoying to toggle all of them individually as it is now anyways, and when more get added they are enabled by default, the default should either be what the majority of the toggles are or the state inherited by the channel setting.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Don't show Effect/Rally Skills on chat embeds/popout

Rally/Effect skills show up on chat embeds. Some people may not want this to happen when they do to embed the chat on their site.

Another example is that a streamer may be reading chat through a chat popout (which uses the same URL that you would use to embed the chat) and may be distracting to the streamer. In the case of a Rally, it covers the whole chat (which makes it so the streamer cannot read chat), so they have to stop their game to click Dismiss.

Another possible idea would be to include an parameter for the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Abaixar o custo dos GIFS

Porfavor, abaixem o custo dos gifs para ficar mais acessível

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Get rid of stickers

They are extremely disruptive, making the whole chat practically useless - you can't read nothing, just a shower of stupid stickers flooding the entire screen.
    At least get the ability to users to block them (because some actually use the chat).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Cricket Ground For Rent In Chennai

One of the best Cricket Ground For Rent In Chennai. Bring out a professional cricketer in you. Trained by experts from the cricket field. One of the leading online cricket application. You can play cricket anywhere and everywhere. Why you are waiting? Join the tournament win exciting prices.

https://22yards.co.in/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Mixer Season 2. Gif skill has limited search results.

I can't always find the specific Gif I want in the Gifhy search when I click on the Gif skill. It would be nice to be able to enter the Gifhy link and go right to it. This would also allow me to use Gifs I have on Gifhy that I created for the partners I follow.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Petition for mixer to add "Press F To Pay Respect" meme as a skil

I wrote a paragraph or two on the change.org but ill put it here:

Mixer has so many "skills" that can be redeemed with Sparks, But they do not have a "F" Skill, They should add it because it could make the stream more entertaining. The picture could be a Grave with the letter "F" carved into it. People say "F" when someone dies because in COD, there was a campaign message saying "Press F to pay respect", therefore we should be able to press F to pay respect to someone who dies in game. For example, when the streamer…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I wish Mixer would let you set your favorite 3 or 6 "skills" at the top.

I wish Mixer would let you set your favorite 3 or 6 "skills" at the top of the SKILLS menu, or a quickkey you could set on your settings to use from chat.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Recent Skills at the top

Have the Top section of the Skills tab display the 3-6 most recent skills that you have used.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. "Out of rotation" Sticker bundles

Can you please put up a PRO marketplace where creators can purchase sticker bundles for their channels? Especially the ones that are out of rotation. I for one would love to have the Halo and Gears stickers available in my channel at all times.

- Embers as currency for the marketplace
    - Ability for creators to make & submit sticker bundles for sale. % of embers from sales go into their ember wallet
    - Require PRO membership for sticker submission and/or purchase

IMHO this would be awesome. Mixer gets another source of revenue. This adds something to Mixer no other…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Disable Season 2/Sparks/Embers Effects Permanently

Currently we have a "toggle off for 24 hours" option for the Chat effects. I would like to see this expanded to a "turn off all season 2 effects" as a permanent toggle in viewer options.

The Sparks enconomy is 100% focused on partners. The effects of skills use for stickers and embers are still visible in chat even if you toggle the 24 hours setting.

Please give us an option to turn it all off and just see and read chat. If its is not possible or in the business model to remove embers/stickers entirely please provide an option…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. skills and timeouts

When a user is banned, the skills option goes away. I think it should be the same for when the user receives a timeout. They should not be able to use skills during that time as well. Right now they can spam the skills during their timeout to try to be defiant or annoying.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Minecraft Stickers

We need some Minecraft Stickers on Mixer, like sticks of the mobs or the blocks.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Medical entrance coaching centres in Vellore

The pressure of facing boarding exams like IIT and NEET can make any students worry. To stop this worry, the students may enroll in the best coaching center. For Vellore location, students can take help of “Learning Point”, which is the best IIT and medical entrance coaching center in Vellore. Make the right choice and score well in the exams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Turn off all sparks

Turn off all Sparks with one click.

When it's close to the end of the spark week (a couple hours) and you just got to your spark goal there might be a huge gap between this goal and the new one. You don't want people to waste their sparks so you turn off all spark skills and tell them to hold it until next spark week.

It would be amazing to have a button to turn off all sparks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. gif replay

It would be awesome if there was a gif replay button on the gif posts to chat so that if you miss a gif you can hit and replay it. Just for yourself just a one time click thing

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base