Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Xbox account balance

My idea is that viewers of someone's stream should be able to subscribe and tip/donate to their favorite streamers using an Xbox gift card or the money already in your account balance. I think this would help me and many of you wonderful people!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add the ability to open links in Beam (possibly using the Cortana overlay)

Often times the bots in Beam chats will post links. Sometimes these are for entertainment purposes. Other for great community events and charity events. It would be nice to have the communities of Xbox to feel inclusive if they choose.
    I would suggest the use of the Cortana method where she produces an overlay result on the screen. Possible future integration of "background audio" would also be useful if the link then opens IE directly.
    Options could be present to disallow this feature in the app itself.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Audio output should not go through headset

When i am watching a stream via the xbox app, I get to hear their audio of the stream through my headset. However this is not my main output device (tv=gamesounds, mic=partychat). I would like to see the change from stream audio output from mic by default to main output device (like f1 2017 has the option with its engineer)

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Larger Overlay Chat Box

When streaming from the Xbox, I love having the chat on the same screen as the game I'm playing, but there are times when a lot of viewers are sending messages at the same time making it difficult to read the messages before they are outside the range of the chat overlay. A larger overlay chat box would make interaction with viewers easier when streaming from the Xbox.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Smaller overlay on Xbox

I'd like to see the broadcast overlay have a more minimalist option when having all the options all turned off. With some games I've found the overlay to be intrusive at times with no real good place to put it. A simple icon to show you're online, and how many views you have quite small would be enough.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. please allow us to upload to you tube

It would very much help me out because this
    would help without the expenses of buying a set up and video software
    or editing software

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. feed

Put the option to post to the Xbox Feed when you start a broadcast. This way your Live followers would know when you are broadcasting and could already click and watch.
    Thank's.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add channel descriptions to Xbox

With the influx of people that Beam is getting with the launch of the Xbox app, it would be nice if the people on Xbox could see the description. There are many people who come in and aren't able to see the rules of channels. Making it easier to find on Mobile would be nice as well.

90 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Chat window on Xbox needs mention notification sound

The Xbox integration's chat overlay seems to be missing notification sounds for when someone uses @ to get your attention.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Abiity to integrate Xbox party member's cameras to broadcast together on single stream

I want the ability to have my party members send their camera footage of them playing to my broadcast. This ability will help with games such as Sea of Thieves, Destiny, Halo, etc... where channel viewers can understand the group of people playing the game. Each player would have to volunteer to send their broadcast to my stream and I would have to accept it. I would (as party/stream leader) be able to designate where on the broadcast that viewers footage would go (similar to how a single person would do it).

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base