Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mixer xbox dashboard Add full list games

I have been looking trought the top and all game lists on the dashboard tab and I dont like the fact that it only goes so far down the list that not everything is shown last game I saw had 17 viewers! When I stream a game sometimes I stream games that no one else does and I have around 2 viewers as minimum at the beginning but how can I gain more if people cannot find me in the game list? So can you guys make sure that the list there has all the games in it like your…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve Mixer App/Do not force dashboard use

I am very displeased with the upcoming changes involving the removal of the Xbox Mixer app. I was unable to find the streamer I was looking for the other day without typing out their entire username, which I find to be a complete waste. Today I noticed there is a following button, but this still only appeared to show who was live.

Moving beyond that initial bit, today I also found I was unable to subscribe to someone within the app... This nearly contributed to me not subbing to a streamer. Obviously the button could still be active if it…

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New Mixer dashboard experience lacking on Xbox

This is regarding the new Mixer experience built directly into the Xbox dashboard.

There are a lot of functionality buttons missing. The chat pops up one or two bubbles a time and disappears making it hard to keep track of a convo. FTL is just not a thing on it. Co-streams only show one person streaming.

This might be easier to swallow if the app on the console wasn't being sunsetted, but unfortunately that is not the case.

It's touted it as 20x faster. It only really loads up faster without FTL and missing many key features that differentiate Mixer…

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Continue Xbox App

Please keep the Xbox app active. It works so much better than the Mixer tab. I also don't know why I can no longer gift subscriptions on the xbox app. I loved being able to gift subscriptions to help support my favorite streamers.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Do not get rid of the Xbox mixer app

The new mixer integrated app on xbox is something that nobody wants. especially as a mod I have seen various people complain that the integrated is very hard to watch and that they cant be interactive in chat because chat can barely be seen. we need to keep the option to use the app or the integration if the integration is going to stay. as a mod I use the xbox app to help me see chat better and not have to switch pc audio over each time I need to mod in the mornings and game in the afternoon.…

52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Xbox App vs Xbox dashboard functionality

on Xbox App i get a notification when starting up that says "This Mixer app is going away soon" so i use this app because it has more option to monitor my profile or stats. this app allows you to see what level you are, how many sparks or embers you have, better chat interface with ability to go full screen without chat.. also allowing you to see previous chat that happened before joining a channel.. the XBOX version built into the system HAS NONE OF THIS FUNCTIONALITY!!!! WHY would you get rid of the app when the Xbox is…

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mixer app discontinued

Discontinuing the Xbox app is absolutely the worst idea you guys had. You took 3 big steps forward by signing Ninja, Shroud and Gothalion but then took at least 20! steps back by ending the xbox app and replacing it with something atrocious.

The quality of the stream is horrendous. There is no way to change it. It makes the streamer look like (s)he is streaming from a potato. Its very unclear on how to sub. Chat is pushed over the actual content. Its possible to disable it but its very unclear. Its also unclear how to send a message.…

148 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mixer App Going Away

Recently I started getting a message when i started up the Mixer XBox app that it was going away and being replaced by a horrible new Mixer integrated into the XBox dashboard. I have tried this new way to use Mixer on XBox and it is horrible. As my prime way of using Mixer to stream, and watch streams, this is a huge step back. I can't even view my own channel. I'm aware Mixer probably doesn't care about small streamers like myself that do everything off their console, but I had to give my feedback on the change nonetheless.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Mixer app on xbox

So I live using the mixer app on the xbox, the mixer dashboard I don't like. It has a long chat delay, i can't host, i can't go back and set chat if i missed something.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Don't remove the Xbox app!

I honestly think removing the Xbox app on Xbox is not a great Idea. I believe it will cause a lot of traffic for Mixer to slow down. I tested the Mixer that is merged with the Xbox Dashboard and I will say I don't like it for a couple reasons. (1. The chat takes up 1/3rd of the screen, So a portion of the screen is just gone because of chat.. (2. Seems like FTL was off and it was stuck in 320p for me.. Think about it. A lot of the viewership comes from the Xbox App (Including…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Xbox mixer

I don't like the xbox mixer update it has taken away some of the functions and is horrible

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add the ability to view ALL the past broadcasts on the Xbox Mixer app.

As of now, you're only able to watch the last 8 broadcasted streams on the Xbox Mixer app. Every other avenue (PC/Mobile) you can access a "See All" page where you can access all the past broadcasts the user has saved.

I would love to add the ability to see past the 8 we currently see on the Mixer app on the Xbox.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Emotes

Show sub icons and sub emotes on the Xbox Mixer app. Right now you can’t see who are subs and sub emotes are only displayed as their labeling. For example ———> :hype

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Functionality issues.

Xbox app. There’s no speed scrubbing for past VOD’s. So it takes FOREVER so find a particular place in a stream. Then is at all you bump a bumper button, it changes streams. Then you have to do it all again.
    I often have incorrect overlay images, and random stream music bleeding into my stream for no particular reason.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make it harder to unfollow

Please Please Please remove the follow button from where it is. Its so easy to nearly unfollow people you've followed for ages. The same goes for the ios app. Please make follow and unfollow two separate buttons or at least unfollow in the menus. People can accidentally unfollow too easily ruining their stats

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Xbox users need to be able to click & view profiles

Xbox users need to be able to scroll down and view a persons bio. Also, a person on xbox is unable to click on links. I am unsure if there is a Discord app for Xbox, but if so, this causes a drawback. Also, on any other links in Mixer chat.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add mixer option to xbox companion app.

When I am trying to stream through my Xbox, I get a noticeable lag when I do this. So in lew of streaming directly through my Xbox. I would like to stream through my computer via Xbox companion app, relieving the stress on my actual Xbox. It would be awesome that no matter where I decided to stream from. Directly through the Xbox or through companion app on the computer. That it would pull up my mixer app since my Microsoft account is already synced.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I wanted to give more options in the mixer of the Xbox ONE OK personal mixer.

I wanted to give more options in the mixer of the Xbox ONE OK personal mixer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Further integration between Xbox and Mixer

I think this is a pretty simple idea but could be useful.

When one of your friends on Xbox is streaming, it should give friends and other people coming across your profile the option to tune into your stream. So adding a watch broadcast option to the list of: invite to party, invite to game, send a message, add as friend. I think this would be a good way to let your already built community on Xbox transfer to your Mixer community you're trying to build. Now to think of it, this could be for any platform someone is gaming…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add background music to mixer with Xbox

Hello world! I'm Johnny ****** RUS✌???? It seems to me that the broadcast mixer is very much lacking playing background music on the Xbox one x console. I think that would be very cool and attract a lot of people to the viewing.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base