Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Additional Options for native streaming

Any chance we could get the ability to choose bitrate and/or resolution in the Mixer app while streaming natively on the XBOX again? My bitrate is just poor enough for 1080p to look pixelated but fast enough for a nice 720p stream. For some reason, Mixer generally auto selects 1080 for my stream.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug

On the Xbox when you leave someones stream and join someone else you can hear the other streamer in the background

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. xbox one camera use

We use to be able to plug a webcam and use it for streams, why did you take that away? It helped grow my channel a lot and now im not getting as many views due to no face came and my PC is so **** I cant use an alt PC program without getting serious lag, can you allow us to use webcams again?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Xbox new option "Stream All" : also stream ALL THE SOUND

The new feature "Stream All" is great, but dont stream all the sound. No system sound and no ONEGUIDE sound. If was possible stream that audio we can use Xbox to stream via HDMI IN other systems: Dreamcast, Raspberry pi, Switch...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Xbox new option "Stream All" : also stream ALL THE SOUND

The new feature "Stream All" is great, but dont stream all the sound. No system sound and no ONEGUIDE sound. If was possible stream that audio we can use Xbox to stream via HDMI IN other systems: Dreamcast, Raspberry pi, Switch...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Mixer Donations via Xbox One *Please read*

Hello,

I have $6.00 CAD in my Microsoft account... and I was trying to donate that money to a streamer via Xbox One but i couldn't. Can you guys make this possible? To where if i buy a $50 Microsoft card, i have the option to donate some money to the streamer in the Mixer App on Xbox One? <3

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Black ops 4 beta

My stream is being snowed out, camera and sound work but Black Ops 4 beta being blurred/snowed out

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Xbox

Mixer on Xbox needs more. Especially quality of stream. My stream likes to lag and freeze and I know it’s not pc where you can do everything on it. But it would be nice to have more options to make your stream easier watch for others

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. See All Button to view followers.

It has come to my attention that there is no “See All” for followers on the Xbox app. There is one on the mobile app. Unfortunately the people I watch the most are not listed right away because I followed them first. It would be great to have a “See All” button like the mobile app, so searching is not required.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Chroma key

Chroma Key

Can you add chroma key to mixer Xbox one app! I use a computer and capture card to stream and it has chroma key but everybody doesn’t have that luxury of purchasing a computer or capture cards....... And for me I don’t like to go thru all the steps every time I stream to use my green screen....... it would b more convient if you all can add this one feature........... the Playstation already has chroma key built into their system to run apps like twitch and YouTube straight from their system

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add controller text-input support for Xbox

Please add the possibility to communicate with viewers via controller input only.

I am an introvert/deaf/dumb person who enjoys streaming, but I do not enjoy using a headset. It would be very nice to be able to stream on Xbox and be able to communicate with viewers via the controller.

It would also be very convenient. A simple way to stream from your Xbox without disturbing anyone or using other devices.

This feature would also work perfectly with the new approach that involves the innovative Xbox Adaptive Controller.

Please add this as a serious Change Request. It should be of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. console viewing

let people watching on console be able to view or access the streamers profile/profile description to see if they have anything on there, like: rules, command list, social media.. etc

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Xbox lightstream

So lightstream is pc based. Here's a idea for xbox users if they don't have a pc and want to use lightstream why not add a app on xbox so they can use it and they can stream the dashboard and many games such as if they want a overlay they can add it in

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow

Allow the users on Xbox to select if they want to broadcast using FTL (UDP throughput) or RMTP (TCP throughput). Some users don't have enough UDP throughput to natively broadcast on their Xbox using FTL, even though their ISP allows enough TCP throughput to do so for RMTP.

https://www.reddit.com/r/mixer/comments/7l1sb7/xfinity_gigabit_unable_to_stream_ftl/

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Need to remove the blue box on the screen while broadcasting via the Xbox one

Need this in picture attached to be removed and make it stay off the screen etc, if I watch my stream on the pc I don't need to see that box on screen while broadcasting via the Xbox one mixer app

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stream on xbox

While watching on phone or tablet. It would be cool to hit a button so it auto stream what I'm watching to Paired xbox one. Basically how. Netflix and youtube have it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Server issue

The servers are saying “How did you get here? Poke us and let us know something went terribly wrong.” Just wondering why its broken since i cant watch any streams.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Subscribe through the Microsoft account

I think we should be able to subscribe through our Microsoft Accounts. It would make it so much easier to support our favorite streamers directly, instead of going through the hassle to get on a PC and sign in to use our credit card! Thanks! <3 -ContraryGull581

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Close Co-streams on Xbox Mixer App

I watch streams frequently on the Xbox (all 3) and I realize you cant close the other streams like on the Mixer Website. It's extremely frustrating wasting bandwidth on other streams. Sometime I just wanted to watch the main stream (a la) Smitegame stream. They have multiple copies streams but I would at least like the option to close other streams so I can use the interactive controls. When I do it forces me to view all three streams at the same time. Please give me an option. To close streams during Co-streams or the option to opt out of…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Xbox tad page

it will be nice to have a Xbox tad page for the Xbox streamers who stream right from their Xbox with the mixer app and it will be easier to find someone faster who would like this coming to the Xbox app

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base