Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. xbox search function

the new xbox app does not have a search game option I think it really needs one

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring the Xbox Mixer app up to snuff with the other apps

Given that an Xbox 1 is a supercomputer compared to my phone and computer, there is no reason the integrated Mixer app shouldn't be able to do the following like all other platforms:
    1. View chat history, as it is needed to moderate and not miss messages.
    2. View channel description and audience rating, which is useful for know what is and isn't allowed.
    3. Turn FTL and change the quality options.
    So far, despite the site's claiming otherwise, I have had a MUCH better experience viewing Mixer via the built in web browser than using the built in Mixer…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Do not remove the mixer app from Xbox

If you take the mixer app off Xbox i will no longer watch it runs so great and has ftl the mixer tab on the home screen of the Xbox is absolutely terrible the experience is awful compared to the app for one there is no FTL two everything’s cluttered three you can’t see how many sparks you have four you can’t host someone five you can’t change the quality of the stream if need be it’s just terrible compared to the app so keep the mixer app on Xbox

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bring old version mixer back

Put Mixer back the way it was.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Yall trash idea of the new experience

Worst ffn thing yall could have done now lucky you cannot uninstall the app anymore because it was built into the dashboard of xbx and honestly everyone would have uninstalled if they could ... No real chat, So there'll be no real interactions. No real quality (how yall ff this one up) somehow all streams even 1080p are trash visuals. AND of course The FTL is gone from this app. TRASSSSH A** APP.. yall tryna make yourselves more like Twitch app?! Well good job yall actually made yourselves worse, congratulations. Heres an idea revert it back!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Was mixer on xbox popular?

Curious to know how many people have stopped using mixer, or cut their viewing time down since the removal of the app
    I myself have hardly used mixer since it's removal from Xbox.
    I was told by a streamer, they can see in which way their viewers are watching the stream. He said that Xbox viewership is always a minority

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sue mixer for illegal installation of malicious software??

Perhaps we should all get together and Sue mixer for installing this bloat Ware without permission on door devices that are privately owned by us and not them and we should demand compensation for the inconvenience voiced it upon us by their greed and lack of respect for their so called patrons

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. **** mixer

this trash app and @mxcat_grayson ***

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Delete this app

How about you give us the option to choose to have this trash on an xbox instead of going behind our backs and making deals with Microsoft to make this content unremoveable Not everybody wants to watch a bunch of failed streamers trying to pretend they're ninja

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Give people an option to remove this app

I for one did not request or download this app and and really annoyed that I can't uninstall this bloatware!
    it's not right that I paid good money to own an xbox only to have the hard drive clogged with bloat Ware that judging from a lot of the comments nobody really wants to begin with!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. No one wants mixer

I don't care about your dying service. Let me hide Mixer tab from my Xbox One dashboard and let me remove Mixer app from my console. Xbox won't save your service used by maybe 10k people and 1k bots farming Forza Horizon 4 influence (when compared to millions of users on YT Gaming and Twitch) anyway.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. MAKE THIS APP UNINSTALLABLE!

MAKE THIS TRASH APP REMOVABLE!

Ready to return my xbox 1S for a refund because I can't remove this bloat Ware from my hard drive ro my disappointmen! not everybody wants to watch a bunch of failed streamers try to be the next pewdie pie or Dan tdm

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. MAKE THIS APP UNINSTALLABLE!

MAKE THIS TRASH APP REMOVABLE!

Ready to return my xbox 1S for a refund because I can't remove this bloat Ware from my hard drive ro my disappointmen! not everybody wants to watch a bunch of failed streamers try to be the next pewdie pie or Dan tdm

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make this BLOATWARE removable! Its stuck on my xbox1s eating space onmy harddrive

I want this trash bloat Ware off my xbox! I never use it and I don't care about the wannabe ninja's/ streamers! I can remove important apps that help the system run properly but, I cannot remove this bloatware it's ridiculous!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bring back the xbox app

Bring back the app for xbox. The new mixer dashboard tab is horrible. You can't see your level, your sparks, what level you are in particular streams. It's awful. You can't even access your own mixer profile from it. It's a joke, honestly. Either bring back the app or add a way to access your own profile, see what level you are and your sparks etc. I love mixer because it's so interactive but I honestly feel that what has been done has made it a lot less interactive, especially for those who only watch via xbox.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. What about not shoving content downcour throats? How? Don't pre install Mixer in the Xbox One and allow for uninstall Mixer.

What about not shoving content downcour throats? How? Don't pre install Mixer in the Xbox One and allow for uninstall Mixer.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. xbox sub de presente

colocar sub de presente no xbox

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Xbox specific game search

Xbox has just ‘updated’ the Mixer app and frustratingly, it appears they have done away with the specific game search option so we are limited to what it is shown on the list. Though this may be acceptable to other people, it is more than just annoying to me because I have a particular fondness for Alien Isolation for example and as such until they updated Mixer although Isolation didn’t appear on the main list, I could just type it into the search and hey presto! I could watch people playing my favourite game! Xbox has taken that away from…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. FTL on the new Xbox mixer App

Can we please have FTL on the new Dashboard Mixer app. It was on the old app but now this new one is delayed due to this function being removed. Also can we have a function to removed skills popping up etc during chat. Thank you.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Streamers Choose Xbox Chat Position

What if we under customize, before starting stream, could choose a FIXED position for Xbox Chat, that would override the ability for users to switch the chat side".

If wanting to switch Xbox Fixed chat side DURING stream, chat commands like !xchatleft or !xchatright could be very useful, when switching to another game or changing things around on the fly.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base