Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add controller text-input support for Xbox

Please add the possibility to communicate with viewers via controller input only.

I am an introvert/deaf/dumb person who enjoys streaming, but I do not enjoy using a headset. It would be very nice to be able to stream on Xbox and be able to communicate with viewers via the controller.

It would also be very convenient. A simple way to stream from your Xbox without disturbing anyone or using other devices.

This feature would also work perfectly with the new approach that involves the innovative Xbox Adaptive Controller.

Please add this as a serious Change Request. It should be of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mixer not letting me start my stream

My mixer app on my Xbox won't let me start streaming, every time I go over to my broadcasting tab everything is greyed out except for the include party audio and camera option, it's been down for me for the past few days, and I can't figure out why, any thoughts on what I should do?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make it easily accessible for people without a desktop to be able to link their mixer and gamertag when it hooks to the wrong account.

Would be awesome to see them make it easily accessible for people to link their accounts together without needing a desktop.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Xbox avatar

While this is not directly linked to the xbox app soley, Would it be possible for a Mixer account made via the Xbox to use the creaters Xbox avatar for their mixer profile? it'd make chat not as bland with people who cant change their avatar and would prevent people being put off taking to someone 'because they dont have an avatar'

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Xbox overlay integration/quality improvements

Please please please start a mission within the company to develop some type of overlays integrated into streaming through XBox. Maybe a few free different color options of the same basic templates? (Most recent follower and other simple stuff included) Maybe charge a small monthly fee to utilize some of the more premium templates that you may develop. It will simplify streaming through XBox and give us the opportunity to produce good marketable content that can compete with high quality streamers out there. As it stands now, the integrated Mixer tab makes it easy to stream, but it's uninspiring. If…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. broadcast bar

Operation Shrink the Broadcast bar.

Now I love that you can move the broadcast bar around the screen on Xbox. Thanks. but still this is getting in the way of certain game UI.

Could we not have the following options for the bar:

1) . Opacity setting for the bar
    2) . Shrink the bar (All i really want to see is the Red recording light), when you start recording you can see the broadcast bar shrink to just a red light square like 100x100 pixels in size.
    3). A feature to just turn that off, why do i even…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make something to where I can set up my PayPal or something where I can except donations on my console and let console streamers to edit in

Make something to where I can set up my PayPal or something where I can except donations on my console and let console streamers to edit in a frame to personalize the stream for the viewers

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. streamers that only use xbox to stream

For those who stream just using their xbox will experience that they will have to stop/close their stream in order to change their game. it would be nice to be able to keep the stream up while we are changing games. this would be like using an obs or a capcard but making it a lot easier for small streamers.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add a refresh button to xbox viewing

Add a refresh button to xbox viewers so if the stream starts to lag, or can not hear the streamer etc they can just refresh instead of having to back out and come back in

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow Xbox users to watch streamers whilst playing at the same time!

I know that The Xbox app is meant as a viewing experience much like a TV app, however, a lot of my viewers as a streamer come straight from the Xbox App.. This is an issue and difficult to get partnered because my viewers want to play and watch but can't do both at the same. Maybe you could implement an option for them to do both.. So like when a streamer has gameplay and a webcam.. The viewers screen could be there gameplay and then our stream bottom left/right top left/right.. This then gives the streamer support and allows…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. shareing

the ability to share who you watching on xbox like pc and mobile

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. account settings for xbox one app

add Account settins so we can change ou password or otherthings on the fly with the xbox ones Mixer app

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Mixer Xbox App

Heya Folks, great platform so far keep it going!!
    Salute to all of you guys!
    I have some suggestions for the XBOX ONE MIXER APP.
    Like, scrolling for chat would be nice.
    Things like, well let me say,.. an better conrtol for menuguiding.
    It kinda feels like your the third wheel when watching MIXER on XBOX ONE.
    But anyways, keep it going, nice work!
    Greetings from Germany <3

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to close out other views during Co Streams on the XBOX Mixer App

It would be nice to be able to choose what screens you want to view while using the XBOX Mixer app when watching a Co Stream. Just like on the browser version, there is an X on each of the different views and you are able to close out the ones you dont want to see, as well as arrange the views in any way you want. For example, I was watching the Smite SPL today, and I would have loved to just use the main screen with the game on it, and the caster camera. But i could only…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Xbox one green screen intergration from upload studio

Add the "green screen" cut out capabilty from Upload Studio into the xbox mixer cam :-D

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Unable to hear audio on Xbox when low latency is enabled.

Can’t hear audio when low latency is enabled on Xbox app. I have to disable it to hear the stream. Is there a fix?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. We need opacity options for broadcast overlay on @Xbox at times it makes it hard to see with it's position even if you move it @WatchMixer

We need opacity options for broadcast overlay on @Xbox at times it makes it hard to see with it's position even if you move it @WatchMixer

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add Xbox Club Button - Join/Invite Button on Xbox App Stream Interface

There are three buttons that we need, two are in the works. The three buttons are:

- Follow (unhide from channel)
    - Sub (In the works)
    - Club

This request is all about the 'Xbox Club'. If you are a heavy Xbox streamer like me you promote your club like your discord. I have both. You want people to join the club however getting people to join is cumbersome.

They have to leave the stream and follow a five step process to 'find' your club from the Xbox home page. Once they find your club they have to 'request' an…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. FIX these Bug(s)

I hope i am not the only one who is having these issues.
    here are the bugs im encountering.
    1) For Example, I'm watching BlahBlah1 stream. i enjoy its content, and spend few hours on Blah1, eventually i get bored and go into the game section of mixer. even though IM no longer on Blah1 stream. I can still hear Blah1.
    2) Still refering to Blah1 as an example.
    i found another streamer. i will call Blah2, i can hear Blah1 "bleed" into blah2 stream.

3) while watching Blah1 and Blah1 decides to stop broadcasting, mixer will literally freeze. I…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Would be cool to have a picture in picture option for Xbox so you could watch a stream and play a game at the same time @Xbox @WatchMixer

Would be cool to have a picture in picture option for Xbox so you could watch a stream and play a game at the same time

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base