Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Search

Hi Mixer Fam! The fact that you can’t search for users anymore on the Xbox integration is a huge detriment to the community. To use the Go To A Channel feature you have to have the channel name exact which means it’s impossible to find people you only remember part of the name of etc. The search feature before was far superior. If there is a search feature now can you let me know where to find it as I so far I haven’t been able to find one and I’ve needed it a dozen times already. It’s annoying to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Re-Add Remove Latency

Recently you’ve removed the old Mixer app on Xbox in place of the new Mixer tab version. Which in itself was fine, but this new version has removed the option to Remove Latency as a viewer at the cost of some quality. The PC and mobile versions both still have this, but it seems to have been left out of the new version. This completely ruins using mixer in my friend group to experience games with friends and as a possible viewer. Could we get an option to remove the latency while watching on Xbox please? Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Xbox stream overlay

Overlay time and viewers gets stuck with new stream starting it already shows 54 minutes(example) of uptime

Please fix trashy xbox interface

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Improving classic chat layout

With the recent February update on Xbox, classic chat layout was introduced. It’s nice to have it but the layout takes up too much of the screen. Seems like the grey areas could be reduced, along with the size of the chat section as well

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Xbox One Enhancements

I would like to see more accessibility for Mixer on Xbox One, as well as, more editing tools that allow you to have more control over the content you Stream and Upload (Especially, but not limited to, Game Clips and Recordings from Xbox One)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Camera color, gain, brightness, white balance, zoom and focus adjustment options for mixer streaming from the xbox

More camera adjustment options available for those who stream to mixer from their Xbox this would enable those who stream directly from the Xbox to make the camera look better on their streams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. DONT TAKE AWAY THE ACTUAL MIXER APP FROM XBOX

So far in my experience, using the “new mixer” on the Xbox dashboard is horrendous compared to the app. With the old app, I can actually see what is happening on my friends streams in real times while I’m talking to them. With the dashboard, there is an automatic delay of at least 10 seconds that ruins the casual viewing experience. I just want to be able to watch my friends play games and talk about them in near real time, instead of hear them talk about what happened and then I see it 10 plus seconds later. Personally I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add gift sub option to mixer app on xbox one.

Add gift sub options for xbox one mixer app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. New Mixer has ISSUES.

The new "built-in" Mixer leaves a lot to be desired! They no longer show the full list of games and if a game you watch regularly is not within the top games list, you're out of luck. There is no SEARCH function as far as I can tell...they have a search a channel but that doesn't work the same. The new Mixer needs HELP. Please edit it so it has some of the features the app had before it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. xbox search function

the new xbox app does not have a search game option I think it really needs one

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Xbox mixer app

You guys getting rid of the xbox app for this instant faster way to watch streams is a horrible idea. Not only is it too basic but when you want to chat you get taken right out of the stream. Also if you wamt to use your skils you are taken to a blackout screen to do both chat and skillz. The chat screen is laughable. You cant see what was said if you miss something since the chat goes awaay after a few seconds. You cant gift subs you cant sub unless you go to the pc version. The…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Lightstream

That lightstream should go public but first start like how the embers4all beta work then when it right it should go public

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Emotes

Show sub icons and sub emotes on the Xbox Mixer app. Right now you can’t see who are subs and sub emotes are only displayed as their labeling. For example ———> :hype

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Xbox specific game search

Xbox has just ‘updated’ the Mixer app and frustratingly, it appears they have done away with the specific game search option so we are limited to what it is shown on the list. Though this may be acceptable to other people, it is more than just annoying to me because I have a particular fondness for Alien Isolation for example and as such until they updated Mixer although Isolation didn’t appear on the main list, I could just type it into the search and hey presto! I could watch people playing my favourite game! Xbox has taken that away from…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Marking highlights while streaming on console

for example when I am playing for a few hours of streaming meanwhile, it's quite time consuming going thrugh the whole stream to cut out the the matches with wins (for example)
    So if there is anyway to while streaming make a marker in the time line to eayser find the god segments.
    Hope I could descripe a so you guys understand.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Streamers Choose Xbox Chat Position

What if we under customize, before starting stream, could choose a FIXED position for Xbox Chat, that would override the ability for users to switch the chat side".

If wanting to switch Xbox Fixed chat side DURING stream, chat commands like !xchatleft or !xchatright could be very useful, when switching to another game or changing things around on the fly.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Can’t see people I am following when they are off line

The new Xbox mixer app only shows people that I am following when they are live. This means I can not wat vows from my Xbox. Fix this because when the old app is gone I won’t be using my Xbox for mixer and will have to use my pc

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. New mixer

The new Mixer on Xbox has a serious delay issue compared to mobile and the old Xbox app, it has no host button and no way to see the user's channel or their follower count. The UI is appaling and limited and there's no mute button anymore or option to use low latency like with the old app. The old app is still far better than this new overlay version and I will be sticking to the old app for as long as I can because overall it's just far more user friendly.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. New mixer app

Honestly not a fan of it. No clear way to find the people you follow that are hosting other streamers (that's how alot of us find more streamers like the ones we enjoy watching). Layout while watching the stream, while I can appreciate the effort, isnt the greatest. Onstead of it popping up literally on the stream, it should definitely have it's own separate box so that it doesnt interfere with stream viewing. The original layout is awesome, great way to explore, it's not all clustered together (which makes the app seem quite rushed together). If you're unfortunately going to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Yall trash idea of the new experience

Worst ffn thing yall could have done now lucky you cannot uninstall the app anymore because it was built into the dashboard of xbx and honestly everyone would have uninstalled if they could ... No real chat, So there'll be no real interactions. No real quality (how yall ff this one up) somehow all streams even 1080p are trash visuals. AND of course The FTL is gone from this app. TRASSSSH A** APP.. yall tryna make yourselves more like Twitch app?! Well good job yall actually made yourselves worse, congratulations. Heres an idea revert it back!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base