Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Xbox app

Keep the Xbox app it has FTL which is what you as mixer advertise the most and you can also host channels and I can see how many sparks I have which I can’t with the lame home page mixer keep the app or you will lose a Bunch of mixer users/supporters

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. On xbox. Can we add enable ftl or low latency on the new mixer experience

I watch my friend stream all the time and the old mixer experience was 1 to 1 for us. I want to watch my boy on the new mixer experience but I am unable to enable low latency or ftl on it. So I'm forced to watch on my phone or deal with it being 10 seconds delayed when it never used to be.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. FTL on the new Xbox mixer App

Can we please have FTL on the new Dashboard Mixer app. It was on the old app but now this new one is delayed due to this function being removed. Also can we have a function to removed skills popping up etc during chat. Thank you.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bring back the Mixer App for Xbox

Let Mixer know how much we do NOT like the new integrated Mixer. We WANT the old Mixer app returned!!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Don't remove the Xbox app!

I honestly think removing the Xbox app on Xbox is not a great Idea. I believe it will cause a lot of traffic for Mixer to slow down. I tested the Mixer that is merged with the Xbox Dashboard and I will say I don't like it for a couple reasons. (1. The chat takes up 1/3rd of the screen, So a portion of the screen is just gone because of chat.. (2. Seems like FTL was off and it was stuck in 320p for me.. Think about it. A lot of the viewership comes from the Xbox App (Including…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Don’t scrap Xbox App!!

The new Xbox dashboard version of mixer is poor. I hate the lack of a chat box and the functionality is lacking. The existing app needs to be developed more than scrapping it. Or allow people to choose between dashboard and app. Don’t destroy the app. Please!!!!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. View co streams on xbox app

Pretty straight forward, would like to be able to watch costreams from xbox app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. XBox Overlay Transparenz

Hallo liebes Support-Team. Ich würde mich sehr freuen wenn auf der XBox eine Möglichkeit zur Anpassung des Overlays kommt da es bei manchen Spielen stört.
    1. Transparenz des Overlay
    2. Einzelne Elemente oder das komplette Overlay auszublenden

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. crosplay tchat

that when we stream on xbox,we can hear the voice tchat with other consoles

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. FTL on Xbox and the new but worse version of app

I am taken aback at your recent move to take the mixer app away which in turn took FTL function away from xbox viewers. I also noticed that mobile doesn't have the feature either which is baffling. I understand that you want people with slower internet speeds to be able to have a pleasant experience as well but there has to be a function that serves both crowds, not just one. The latency issues are currently ridiculous and FTL was the main reason I switched from Twiych to Mixer. I am not a streamer with a large audience (though one…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make it harder to unfollow

Please Please Please remove the follow button from where it is. Its so easy to nearly unfollow people you've followed for ages. The same goes for the ios app. Please make follow and unfollow two separate buttons or at least unfollow in the menus. People can accidentally unfollow too easily ruining their stats

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Mixer on XboxOneX

I was told to place my issue here by Ragnar.
    I've been having issues on my xboxonex now for quite a while, when I use to have none.

Obviously the first being no FTL, havent had that since the launch of the mixer dashboard thing and the discontinuation of the old app.
    But the last month or so, I've been having issues of lagging, freezing, and everything else, despite trying to use a lower setting, I mean even at 320p, I still get freezing on a onex, with wired connection, which should def not be happening.
    Yes I've tried restarting…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bring the Xbox Mixer app up to snuff with the other apps

Given that an Xbox 1 is a supercomputer compared to my phone and computer, there is no reason the integrated Mixer app shouldn't be able to do the following like all other platforms:
    1. View chat history, as it is needed to moderate and not miss messages.
    2. View channel description and audience rating, which is useful for know what is and isn't allowed.
    3. Turn FTL and change the quality options.
    So far, despite the site's claiming otherwise, I have had a MUCH better experience viewing Mixer via the built in web browser than using the built in Mixer…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Your new Mixer experience on console doesn't allow me to view my own channel

The new experience is only for those that watch the biggest streamers. I only watch my channel and a few select games.

Now that you have the auto-hosting feature, it'd make sense to be able to access our own channel. I'd personally love it. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mixer App Xbox One

I really feel like the Xbox Mixer dashboard is far worse then the new beta version we had earlier. It just provides a better viewing experience for me and it makes it look so colorful and clean. Actually being in the app was better then watching from the Xbox dashboard. I think most would agree. Or at least make it to where the two versions can coexist. As a mixer streamer I think that the new version that got put away can attract more people from console.

https://twitter.com/tc_concenity/status/1209862296589213697?s=21

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Do not remove the mixer app from Xbox

If you take the mixer app off Xbox i will no longer watch it runs so great and has ftl the mixer tab on the home screen of the Xbox is absolutely terrible the experience is awful compared to the app for one there is no FTL two everything’s cluttered three you can’t see how many sparks you have four you can’t host someone five you can’t change the quality of the stream if need be it’s just terrible compared to the app so keep the mixer app on Xbox

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Low Latency Option On New Xbox App

There should be an option for low latency on the new mixer that's coming out on Xbox One. On the old mixer this option is available and my friends and I use it regularly. If you aren't familiar, this option allows you to view streams as they happen live without that 15 second delay. This is essential to games we stream and play together while in a party such as Madden and Life is Strange. If this option will not be supported then we should at least have the option to stay on the old mixer rather than being forced…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. New app awful

This it seems is a hot topic.... Why oh why are mixer messing with the Xbox app for mixer... It's on the Xbox and they're forcing us to not even watch it anymore. Rip my subbing from now on.

The new mixer app is forced on us. The old app was better my miles.

The new app doesn't fit the screen.... It's zoomed in. It also kills any chat. Why in the world would you have a chat disappear in 1 second. And then we can't see what was said in chat if we leave the room. Then you stop…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Return the ability to gift sub on xbox one platform not on currently but used to be.

Bring back the ability to gift sub on xbox one why was it on xbox one to only take it away. And also keep the app on xbox don't care about the new version

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bring the Mixer App Back to Xbox

Bring the Mixer app back to Xbox please. It ran things so smoothly with the chat, skills, effects and all of that. The only thing that would need to be changed is the RB and LB buttons changing streams because it would cause me to accidentally leave my friends stream. Other than that I miss it a lot. Xbox interfering in watching streams on mixer has made me hate it. The streams get blurry and switch back to clear then blurry again on games like the new Doom game and it renders the stream nearly unwatchable. The chat option drive…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base