Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Display Achievement Pops and Tracker on Stream

I know that having the Achievement pops show up in stream has been suggested but my request also includes having the Achievement tracker as well as the party chat Names also display on Stream from the Xbox App.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Keyboard and Mouse support for Mixer on Xbox

Keyboard and Mouse support for Mixer on Xbox

With Xbox being adapted to work with Keyboard and mouse, I feel a new UI design for the Mixer app on Xbox could be beneficial.

This would allow for accessing your favourite streams a lot quicker than navigating with controller. Just point and click!

On top of this, it would open up options for chat moderators who like to view streams on their console to use moderation tools in chat. Just like the desktop site.

This would be a great way to show off and give more oppurtunities to use K&M on…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add the ability to disable low latency

I love to use mixer to stream but my internet connection can’t handle the low latency when I stream it lags and cuts out. please add the ability to turn it off on the live stream itself (not just give the viewers the ability to disable but the streamer also) so my viewers don’t have to deal with constant lag.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I have a question

I got kicked out of my account and banned for no reason. How do I fix this

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. You should as

You should add something on the Xbox mixer app so I and others can play background music while streaming.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Fix your app on Xbox!! I’m unable to search through previous streams beyond the first page!

I just can’t believe you gave HiRez $7mm and your app on Xbox doesn’t even work properly. I can only watch the Smite games that are live or listed on the first page. I’m unable to scroll through the other pages. Nothing happens when I press the appropriate buttons. I’m guessing you guys don’t give a **** about the Xbox app at this point and this won’t even get read because the “Xbox App” selection from the drop-down is a euphemism for “send to trash”.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Past streams

Add the ability to view more than the 8 most recently streams in the past broadcasts section on the xbox app.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Pressing y in full screen bug

When in full screen video after pressing the two squares on your controller to got into full screen and hide chat viewing, if you press Y to go to chat, the video Scrolls up the screen and the keyboard appears but focus isn't put into a chat window and regardless of what you type nothing is put into the chat window and only the first letter of anything you type is accepted by the keyboard. This needs fixing to put focus within the chat window.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. App

Probably been mentioned numerous times, but why isn't there a Mixer App for Smart tv's?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Speed runners clock and leaderboard

hi could you possibly add a speed runners clock and leaderboard for all types of games to the mixer platform because this would be great especially on Xbox one and on other consoles, PC's and apple computers but mainly on Xbox one so please think about doing this.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Enable Xbox viewers to participate in polls

Currently viewers on the Xbox cannot participate in polls. Since many streamers are getting a significant audience from the Xbox we need to have full interactivity.

54 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Can’t purchase streamer v-bucks

I can’t buy fortnite v-bucks through partnered streamers in their chat. The option to buy various anounts of v-bucks used to appear at the top of the chat box but it randomly stopped showing up even though i literally see other people buy them and talk to the streamers about changing the available amounts. I also can no longer see the sub badges next to peoples name in the chat who have subscribed to that streamers channel. The sub badges also dont show up next to subscribers name in streams other than fornite so its not specific to that game.…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Additional Options for native streaming

Any chance we could get the ability to choose bitrate and/or resolution in the Mixer app while streaming natively on the XBOX again? My bitrate is just poor enough for 1080p to look pixelated but fast enough for a nice 720p stream. For some reason, Mixer generally auto selects 1080 for my stream.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Mixer Donations via Xbox One *Please read*

Hello,

I have $6.00 CAD in my Microsoft account... and I was trying to donate that money to a streamer via Xbox One but i couldn't. Can you guys make this possible? To where if i buy a $50 Microsoft card, i have the option to donate some money to the streamer in the Mixer App on Xbox One? <3

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Xbox App - SMITE

Hello

I'm not here to be malicious. I simply come from standpoint of loving the game called SMITE which has been exclusively broadcast to your website for quite some time now. I'm a viewer that watches through Xbox, and as you probably know, the smite channel broadcast has a resolution lock on it, mostly staying at 480p. I understand you're working on this, but it'd be fantastic if this could be fixed by the time SPL starts which is this Thursday as I've always watched the streams on my big TV in my room and would love to continue watching…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Additional Xbox Features

I love streaming on Mixer, what I dont love is having to basically set up a PC to stream to and then user mixer to host my stream to get basic overlays and other OBS features.
    Mixer has an amazing opportunity to create an overlay system for the Xbox to enhace the streaming process. The ease of accessing mixer and streaming is great, but only having a webcam, chat and the game feed, its a little lacking without using a PC.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Xboxss

Hey i was wondering is there is a way to stream on my xboxs but have the chat boxs on my phone. I would like to stream more but the chat boxs is in the way on my t.v.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Die app und die konsole sollten pc na angebracht werden insbesondere wenn man auf konsole zockt

Ihr müsst echt mixer auf der konsonle und die app wirklich mega bearbeiten das ganze problem liegt daran das man von der konsole und von der app mega im nachteil ist es wäre sinnvoller das ihr mixer wie auch der app es pc nah bringt es giebt sehr wenige optionen die man nicht hat auf der konsole und auf der app ihr müsst es wirklich bearbeiten weder noch auf der konsole oder auf der app kann man seine alten aufnamen nicht löschen man muss extra den pc benutzen um dies zu tun im strames oder aufnamen zu löschen und es…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Integrated Stream Delay Option

Some players play games at a high/competitive level and would like to stream their game to viewers, the downside to this using Mixer is that the delay can't allow players to do this without worrying their stream is being watched by their opponents. If you could add an option to pre-set time to delay the stream before broadcasting, that would be cool.

I use the Windows 10 Game Streaming app to stream so just before I start my broadcast, you could add the option in the small purple pop up window!

68 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Chroma key

Chroma Key

Can you add chroma key to mixer Xbox one app! I use a computer and capture card to stream and it has chroma key but everybody doesn’t have that luxury of purchasing a computer or capture cards....... And for me I don’t like to go thru all the steps every time I stream to use my green screen....... it would b more convient if you all can add this one feature........... the Playstation already has chroma key built into their system to run apps like twitch and YouTube straight from their system

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base