Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Smite Intergration issues, making sure players get mixer points certified.

So Lets first discuss the mixer system points provided by mixer. paladins and smite have their limitations to an application thats is fairly new but needs fixing before a rush on content. Concept: To give players benafits to their favorite game and reap awsome rewards from the support of mixer. OUTCOME: lack of points being earned to players and a application not verify their partners and streamers. please be sure to work out content before pushing out.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. MixPlay accidental back button warning.

So I spent a good hour editing my current MixPlay build, moving buttons around, changing commands etc, and I accidentally hit the back button on my mouse. On most websites, YouTube as an example, a warning popup comes up on the screen asking "are you sure you want to leave these super important unsaved changes?". This doesn't happen on the MixPlay build tab.

It would be really nice to see this kind of warning implemented, as I've since hit the button again and now can't be bothered to make changes. I too salty.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Mixplay On/Off for different effects.

MIxer, I love the Mixplay and I enjoy using it with No Man's Sky and I was wondering if you will ever make it where you can toggle what buttons are able to be used and which ones can be disabled. It would be a good idea for those who dont want the negative buttons and just positive.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Button Text Visible on Hover During Timers

During a button's timer, it would be helpful to be able to read the button's text maybe visible with the hover of a mouse.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. PandaHugsOo Dec 18, 05:00 PST hello. I had a couple of ideas that you all at mixer and the community might like. I was thinking for the

PandaHugsOo

Dec 18, 05:00 PST

hello. I had a couple of ideas that you all at mixer and the community might like. I was thinking for the rallies, what about a whack a mole type thing instead of just the beachball? Also a good friend suggested now that it's winter why not change the beachball into a snowball/christmassy theme? <3

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. chat interactivity

I would to have a feature where the people can control what you say with a button.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The Mixplay button is always on when i visit channels that have this option. It's very confusing and annoying for new people.

The Mixplay button is always on and is very confusing and annoying for new people.I almost left Mixer because of this, my first week here. Please turn it off? People will find it sooner or later on their own.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hype zones

Make a voting system for the hype zone. The viewers can either upvote or down vote the streamer. But when they down vote they must give some constructive criticism, all so polite, In order to help the streamer.

It would help by moving off bad streamers and also helping them improve. While moving to newer streamers who haven't gotten the hype zone yet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Recognition of the viewer by the country.

Hello, Mixer!

I would like to suggest a possible tool; which would be the automatic recognition of the viewer by country. Streamers will then know where their viewers come from, making streaming and viewer interactivity more inviting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Data tracking for unique chatters and button interactions

Some data tracking suggestions from someone who's a bit too obsessed with it, would be cool to know:

-Number of unique chatters
    -Number of messages/ messages per viewer
    -Number of button interactions / per viewer

Tracking for button presses would be especially useful! It'd be good to have a better idea which buttons to keep and which we can remove to save space.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Copy Function To Copy Your Interactive Board

With new events being planned and having to change around my Interactive Board, it'd make things a lot easier if I could simply copy my IB and make those changes on there instead of creating a whole new IB.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Interactive buttons take up too much screen real estate.

Interactive buttons seem to be fairly large and reduce the screen real estate immensely. Any options available to customize slimmer buttons or options, maybe a popup menu or extension overlay?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Share Controller

The feature to play with your friends, but it just needs work. Every now and then the game would be to blurry to see what's going on. Also the Share Controller is a little buggy when you try to exit from controlling. Speaking of controlling, for people that share the controller on a computer should have the option to change some keybinds making it more possible to play. Other than that I love the idea of "Share Controller" I just hope it can be worked on more. :-)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Random thoughts...

(I have a few ideas) U guys should have a phone number ppl can call to talk and not have all contact be by e mail. Hypezone should follow red dead redemption 2 when it comes out. It should not be impossiable for ppl to get unbanned from mixer or hypezone unless a person does something very wrong ir continues to do something they know they are not post to.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Shoutout

Shout out your low viewer streamers to ge them known y’all are just shouting out the big names making the little guys go to twitch

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Broadcast Custom Chat Badges

Hello Mixer!

I think it'd be an awesome idea to have verified/partnered broadcasters to have the ability to unlock custom chat badge slots, then be able to give out those chat badges to whichever user(s) they choose.
    Keep chat badges more rare than emotes, and more chat badge slots could be earned through higher subscriber counts to that channel.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. How about a one on one guide a members of your team online when new people or others have questions

Mostly for newbies on mixer Xbox or just new computers in general

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Game voting system for a HypeZone

Every month people can vote for what new or old game they want to have a HypeZone for.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Polls to improve interaction with the public

Quick polls so the audience can make choices would help the Streamer with the contact between the Followers and the interactivity would increase.
    To be well-used, it could be created with option for the Streamer to add the duration time (from 30 seconds to 10 minutes I believe would be enough).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hacer que alla una opcion en la que pagen con puntos o gratis si lo quieres el stremer, y que ello vayan eligiendola, segun que cancion y ca

Hacer que alla una opcion en la que m pagen con puntos o gratis si lo quieres el stremer, y que ello vayan eligiendola, segun que canciones y categorízarlas, pensadlo.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base