Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. facebook

There should be way to share/link to your social media. One click it will post to your twitter/facebook

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Interactive - Save a copy (of someone else's project)

Lets say I create a really cool interactive project. And someone sees it, and says "Gee I wish it had 1 more button" or "I'd like if the costs were different".

Through the interactive lab, where people have read-only access to my project, they should be able to 'save a copy' of my project into their account, which is now a brand new interactive project (Just a copy of mine) that they can edit as they wish.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Designing a redemption system

I'd love to know as much as possible about making an interactive board and making chat run through an irc client if it's possible? I have ideas such as making viewers redeem sparks to get access to my social connections as well making viewers able to submit jokes, riddles and challenges/bounties. I hope that I can get some guidance on it all as I really wish to pursue a great stream here on this platform. I already have enjoyed twitch and the streamlabs extensions but I want to make my own here.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. A SDK to embed a video and interact with play / pause controls

I would really like like to be able to embed a video and then interact with the controls with custom buttons. I need a SDK that exposes basic video controls for my site. Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Create facial recognition software for viewers standing behind streamers at trade show

At Pax West I noticed many people standing behind streamers and the view count should have gone up for physical views not just virtual views. Might be possible to use Facial Recognition software for xboxone.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. screen controls

Please bring back Screen Controls. You could use these in Interactive 1.0, but they are gone in 2.0.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Embedding for Team

I want to embed team to my website. Please add it to the roadmap. Thank you.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. AAA action and RPG games interaction

I like the concept of interaction that Mixer offers — particularly ways in which Mixer can be integrated into games to enable an audience to control or influence game elements. But for now it seems that such interaction isn't available for the sort of games I usually play. Big budget action RPGs and shooters are what I play and stream. For example, upcoming games I look forward to include Shadow of War, Star Wars: Battlefront 2, Far Cry 5, Destiny 2, Sea of Thieves, and Bethesda's unannounced game (presumably another open world action RPG — my favorite genre).

There are…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make it possible to share projects with other users in the new interactive studio

In the old "Developer Lab" it was possible to share games (now known as projects) with other users so that they can edit them.

Please make this possible again.

Thank you

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Browse Section for 'Most Shocking' (Most sparks spent in their channel)

I'd like to see a section on the Browse streamers page that is dedicated to ordering streamers based on how many sparks have been recently spent in their channel. So 10k sparks have been spent in streamer A's channel and 9555 sparks are in streamer B's channel. On that list, while they are live, streamer A would be at the top of the list sort of like the featured section. You get what I'm saying.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. u should ask beam if they can add a system were if u pay 10k to 15k or mabey even 20k for a free sub for any streamer so then everyone can s

u should ask beam if they can add a system were if u pay 10k to 15k or mabey even 20k for a free sub for any streamer so then everyone can sub but youll stil have people who will pay cus that is a great feture to have for people who dont have money you could also do a system were the emotes are for a price the better the quality the more sparks so no more emote spamming

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add a like system

Make a like system so streamers now what people like

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Better Cooldown System For Mobile if Possible?

Would love to not accidentally visually spend all my sparks and not know when I could or couldn't activate the button.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. interactive "VIEW/EDIT" json dialog

Ability to edit raw json in the interactive design page. The interactive editor is super laggy, even with only 1 item created and placing it .. its just very sluggish. Would be nice to click view json and have it display an editable dialog vs read-only dialog.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. WWE Interactive

So this was an idea I thought I'd pitch, where fans can book matches for WWE 2K players. The prompt is simple, on screen, buttons for the in-game roster will appear. The streamer picks the match type and the number of participants. the viewers then choose who they want to see fight from a list of the over 130+ in game roster members or, if the streamers chooses, a custom list of up to 100 custom characters. Or both, depending on the streamer's preference or the viewers preference. once the timer is up, the top picks are revealed to the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. More interactive controls

Currently we have 3 real control methods, "Click on screen", "Joystick" and "Button".

1. Multi-stop Lever. My inspiration for the design of this would be similar to this image: http://images.neopets.com/space/leverofdoom.gif but in a Beam art style. It would have two modes "stops" or "linear".

Linear: The lever can be moved up and down and will return (via the API) a value between 0 (completely down) or 1 (completely up). There would be two shortcuts (programmable) which would enable the user to move it up or move it down, or they could just drag it!

Stops: The lever will snap between…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mix play Integrated in mixer create app

Mixplay is a Phenomenal feature for streamers and viewers but most streamers are being held back because it needs a pc in order to take full advantage of all features. Integrating mixplay into the mixer create app would make streamers with and without a pc lives more easier for updating the various functions on the go

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Display: Black Top and Bottom Borders

I noticed there's a black top,bottom borders in all the streams i watch on MixPlay. Picture in normal size: https://prnt.sc/op9avw, Picture in full size: https://prnt.sc/op9c60

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sound Playing in Default Communication Device instead of Default Device Mixer Player

the live stream was not working in Microsoft Edge with FTL enabled , now this is possible. But, now I found some new issue. In the Microsoft Edge is playing in the Communication Device and not in the Default Device. And also another problem is the mixer player are not opening in the new Microsoft Edge Chromium too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Possibility to edit button colors when activated in "Text Box"!

Currently MixPlay - Mixer Labs - does not allow color editing of the "SUBMIT" buttons when it is activated in "TEXT BOX". It would be very good to be able to edit the colors of the "Text Box" button.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base