Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Jackbox Games as "Interactive"

While there is no direct developer interaction between Jackbox Games and Beam (though... with the microsoft acquisition maybe there can be) it would be nice to be able to show up on the list of "Interactive" streams anytime someone is playing this. The games themselves are played by the viewers when streamed.

Essentially, whenever someone is playing one of the Jackbox Games that allows for web play they will be listed as interactive.

These games include
    Jackbox Party Pack
    Jackbox Party Pack 2
    Jackbox Party Pack 3 (coming this fall)
    Quiplash
    Drawful 2
    Fibbage
    ETC...

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. League Of Legends

I feel like this would be used by most if not all League of Legends streamers because of the fact the who doesn't want to hang out with a streamer?

if I were to make this I would use something like the minecraft interactive GUI but a single button and then a list would come up saying where you were in that list, so the streamer wouldn't get confused as to who was next. If I were to put a cost on it I would make it 500 just so people can have fun with the streamer and overall a…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. MixPlay button to time stamp VODs live for post editing

We need an ability to mark/time stamp VOD's when live streaming to allow easier post stream video edits.

e.g. "I get a Quad kill are team wipe" one button press or a chat command that would mark the VOD with a time stamp for me to find it easily in post stream editing.

This is not the same as Clips and would only be available to the streamer and mods.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Put MixPlay back next to Skills.

Can we like pleaseeeee put the MixPlay board back next to the skills? Having it in the 3 dots is super-inconvenient, especially for moderators.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Why dont cant change the quality of old streams or videos? let me choose

Why dont cant change the quality of old streams or videos? let me choose

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. MixPlay and Embers

I have a suggestion. I am one of the Embers beta testers. I know this wont be able to happen for the event, but in the future it would be nice to be able to see embers incorporated with MixPlay. I use that religiously on my streams to help keep my viewers engaged in how I play the game. The more valuable buttons could have an ember amount assigned to them. This would be very attractive for non-partners being sparks are more geared towards partners. Maybe in the future if this beta test does workout well, then we could see…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Group Enable/Disable Toggles for MixPlay Interactives

Hello!

I'm currently a non-partnered streamer, and I like limiting the stickers viewers can use in my chat, since the sparks are of no real importance to me at this time; I would rather they be spent on partnered streamers; I typically only keep 'GG' and the 'Send GIF' active. However, every time new stickers are featured, they are automatically activated.

I would like to submit a request to have a toggle to turn off groups of interactives (Stickers, Effects, Rallies, Featured, etc), and perhaps a toggle for 'all interactives', in addition to the individualized system. That way, I could…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Russian scaling

In the Russian language a lot of parts of interface is bad fit in the window

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Timeshift in mixer platform plz add such functionality

Timeshift = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_shifting

I would like to have such a possibility in mixer because sometimes i leave room for a moment and on my return I could catch up watching the speed of x2 for example, I'm doing this in youtube streams. Go and see any live stream on YT and pause for 30s / 1m / 10m or 1h and than you can play x2 speed in order to catch stream to real time view, without losing anything add this functionality to mixer and you will be the best stream platform.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Spark counter prevents anniversary celebration.

The new indicator that shows how much a streamer has raised in sparks hides the “share” button when it is a sub anniversary on both mobile app and browser. I. The screen shot you’ll see it’s my 5th anniversary but I can’t select the share icon because it isn’t available due to the sparks counter. Hope this helps.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Button Variable for Followers, Subscribers, etc.

I providing a suggestion for interaction button variables - a variable for followers on Mixer. I know that I can individually add usernames to a view group in Firebot, but a variable for followers, subscribers, etc. would be amazing as this would give another incentive for people to follow and subscribe to a streamer who has an interaction board or several interaction boards!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. giveaway wheel after command being entered.

a simple wheel and timer that spins and countdowns after being activated. followers input code to enter and their names go on the wheel to win prize

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Xbox avatar integration to Mixer app.

Like FaceRig on Steam, it would be nice if the upcoming Xbox avatar app. to be featured in Mixer for XB console. With Kinect or webcam, it would be nice once the face recognition/expression can be used as well.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Having Interactive as a overlay on the stream option

I believe this would be a wonderful idea. Having the interactive menu as a toggle-able option on the video player so that users can bring up instead of bringing up the interactive menu as its own on the bottom of the video, and reducing the size of the video player. Perhaps this is an idea that could be implemented has an opt-in beta to get more feedback from the Mixer community and see various pros and cons.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. To b

To be able to use sparks for music requests and screen effects, it would enhance the interactive feature overall.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mixer Bingo

I have an idea to increase viewership and subscribers to Mixer. What I enjoy about Mixer is how interactive it is my idea is to make it more interactive. Bingo cards! Imagine if while @Siefe is streaming all his subscribers have a bingo card filled with different thing that could happen in a game of Fortnite. A space for a hand cannon kill, one for not sticking the landing, and things along the sort. I suggest starting it off as a special event, putting a lot of effort into marketing it for a week and then Friday night or Saturday…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Pc/laptop camera use while broadcasting on xbox1

Just an idea as mixer is integrated with mircosoft (from what I gather) can we make it possible to have the camera on laptop/PC showing you play while broadcasting on xbox1? Instead of getting another camera to connect to xbox1

Just a thought

Adam (Tinkapiggo)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Interactive button voting

An option that viewers can vote on the interactive buttons they like in the stream so the streamer can see which are the most liked by the regulars

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Raid

I would love if you made a pop up thing that way you know when you are being raided.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base