Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create facial recognition software for viewers standing behind streamers at trade show

At Pax West I noticed many people standing behind streamers and the view count should have gone up for physical views not just virtual views. Might be possible to use Facial Recognition software for xboxone.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Anonymous Interactive 2 Option

Allow users to anonymously press interactive buttons. The streamer would need to allow it in their application.

A lot of my own viewers prefer to stay anonymous pressing buttons.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. There should be an extra bonus of sparks for watching a specific streamer for so long. Let's just say 500 sparks extra for watching for 2 hr

I had posted something similar but it was not looked at in the right way. I hope I have made it more clear. Maybe the mistake was on my part though.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I am watching Impulse try and give away game codes and many people either do not answer or do not want the game he is giving away and i was

I am watching Impulse try and give away game codes and many people either do not answer or do not want the game he is giving away and i was thinking it might be nice to have a toggle switch a streamer can turn on when doing giveaways that allows us the viewer to opt in to the giveaway. that way the random name grabber will have a higher chance of getting someone who is paying attention and wants the giveaway.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. screen controls

Please bring back Screen Controls. You could use these in Interactive 1.0, but they are gone in 2.0.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Embedding for Team

I want to embed team to my website. Please add it to the roadmap. Thank you.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. image behind interactive board

A single background image behind the entire interactive board. I keep seeing folks using buttons as titles in their interactive boards. Allowing a custom graphic for each device size could allow for better titles and prettier layouts.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make it possible to import/Edit Scenes (Control Layouts) via json in the new Interactive Studio

It would be very nice if you could simply edit the json in the new interactive studio for import/share reasons.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. AAA action and RPG games interaction

I like the concept of interaction that Mixer offers — particularly ways in which Mixer can be integrated into games to enable an audience to control or influence game elements. But for now it seems that such interaction isn't available for the sort of games I usually play. Big budget action RPGs and shooters are what I play and stream. For example, upcoming games I look forward to include Shadow of War, Star Wars: Battlefront 2, Far Cry 5, Destiny 2, Sea of Thieves, and Bethesda's unannounced game (presumably another open world action RPG — my favorite genre).

There are…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add the ablitiy to distingish between Interactive Gaming streams and Streams with Soundboards

I would like to be able to sort out which streams have interactive controllers verse soundboards.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sparks

Now that there is co-streams, we should be able to get enough sparks for as many co-streamers there are.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Using Sparks to buy emotes made by Beam to give another way to be active and use them Sparks

Using Sparks to buy emotes made by Beam to give another way to be active and use them Sparks.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. interactive - Custom buttons/backgrounds/icons/text

Allow interactive buttons to be customize-able:
    IE: (layer approach) Background image, Text, cost
    1a. where the background could be a custom (uploaded?) hexagonal icon/image/jpg
    1b. the text can be a custom font/characterset/ or image (not required)
    1c. the cost (and progress bar) would be the top layer as per the current method, spark cost on top and the cooldown bar at the bottom, just without the whole-button-boarder
    1d. specify, or use alpha channel for transparency layer/color
    1e. custom currency useage: replace the 'spark' with a cookie in representation of channel currency (if channel currency only mode is on?)
    rough example: …

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make it possible to share projects with other users in the new interactive studio

In the old "Developer Lab" it was possible to share games (now known as projects) with other users so that they can edit them.

Please make this possible again.

Thank you

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Browse Section for 'Most Shocking' (Most sparks spent in their channel)

I'd like to see a section on the Browse streamers page that is dedicated to ordering streamers based on how many sparks have been recently spent in their channel. So 10k sparks have been spent in streamer A's channel and 9555 sparks are in streamer B's channel. On that list, while they are live, streamer A would be at the top of the list sort of like the featured section. You get what I'm saying.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Soundboard Should Work On Xbox

Like many Beam streamers, I have an interactive soundboard button configuration for my channel. However, I primarily stream directly from my Xbox currently (which I know is in testing). I noticed when testing it out that if I attempt to click one of the soundboard buttons as a user, it plays through my PC when I'm acting as a viewer, but it does not seem to ever impact the Xbox stream at all.

So as an Xbox streamer, I have no way of actively hearing or reacting to one of the best things Beam offers. I wish the soundboard clips…

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. u should ask beam if they can add a system were if u pay 10k to 15k or mabey even 20k for a free sub for any streamer so then everyone can s

u should ask beam if they can add a system were if u pay 10k to 15k or mabey even 20k for a free sub for any streamer so then everyone can sub but youll stil have people who will pay cus that is a great feture to have for people who dont have money you could also do a system were the emotes are for a price the better the quality the more sparks so no more emote spamming

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. subscriber control

Ability for subscribers to control the streamer's layout. I realize the resources this would take, so maybe a feature for the future?

Sometimes streamers place their camera shot to cover strategic parts of the game (mini-map showing their location, etc). It would be very cool for subs to be able to move the camera shot and thus see the details. I just imagine it being a very cool perk for subscribers. I imagine there are probably a ton of other situations I'm not thinking of where this could apply too.

Thanks for considering!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add a like system

Make a like system so streamers now what people like

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Spark Section

I tried to search for this suggestion but I wasn't able to find something similar to my idea. At the top of the Streamers section you can currently sort by: All Streamers, Rising Stars, New Streamers, and Stream Teams. I feel it would be a great idea to add a section called Electric Streamers or something catchy and in that section, the streamers an be listed by how many sparks have been spent in their channel. This would allow people who are looking for more interactive streams can find the ones with the most action. Currently I haven't been noticing…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base