Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hacer que alla una opcion en la que pagen con puntos o gratis si lo quieres el stremer, y que ello vayan eligiendola, segun que cancion y ca

Hacer que alla una opcion en la que m pagen con puntos o gratis si lo quieres el stremer, y que ello vayan eligiendola, segun que canciones y categorízarlas, pensadlo.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Interactive button voting

An option that viewers can vote on the interactive buttons they like in the stream so the streamer can see which are the most liked by the regulars

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. why tell us about the controller update erly.

why announce the new controller streaming tool if it isn't enabled in the xbox alpha update today? i just spent the nearly last 2 hrs trying to figure out how to get it to work. https://blog.mixer.com/mixersharecontroller/ in the future it isn't ready in a specific update dont mention it.. untill its out for users to test.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. facebook

There should be way to share/link to your social media. One click it will post to your twitter/facebook

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Recent Sound Board changes

The recent changes to the sound board has the sound board stuck between "waiting for game to be ready" and "reconnecting" which makes the video fluxuate constantly between sizes. Refreshing does nothing, and clicking "minimize controls" does nothing, as the soundboard won't stop "reconnecting" So here's a suggestion. Make a setting to opt out of sound board interactivity, or make the "minimize controls" button KEEP it off until a refresh, so constant reconnecting actually keeps a glitchy sound board OFF! It makes the constantly resizing video screen physically painful to look at. Not even exaggerating. Why was it tweaked anyways?…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. MIXER needs to support joysticks and buttons on the Xbox MIxer App

MIXER needs to support joysticks and buttons on the Xbox MIxer App.

Currently, web and mobile supports joysticks, but our Xbox users cannot interact with our apps. For the sake of parity (And the apps we've been developing), it would be great if we could tag the xbox joystick and by extension, assign buttons buttons to the xbox controller, to achieve true parity with every other version. Otherwise, the Xbox App is pretty much useless for interactive games beyond button clickers.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. discord

what if mixer integrates with discord where you can set your own volumes for each person on the stream u watching... just an idea

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Instant messenger

Can something like a messenger be implemented with mixer? Only because what if your followers don't use particular media platforms BUT you want to reach most of your followers. Like a global notification? Yes we have "you're now live" notification but sometimes it's good to notify your fans earlier. That being said would push notification with option to turn off to console be a option? Only because some fans are strictly console and use it for everything.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. interactive buttons

why can't we simply change the shape of the button?? use the simple geometry shapes we all are familiar with since primary school. :)
    circles, triangles, pentagon, trapezoid etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. "Spark Bank"

Hey guys!

So I've been thinking about this for a while, when it comes to sparks, I feel like it would be awesome for the sparks used on your soundboard to get entered into some kind of "spark bank" not for use by the streamer but so that the streamer can do spark giveaways.

I love the idea for 2 reasons, one being that it's a fun little way to give back to the community and two, it's great for those streamers who cannot necessarily afford buying items to giveaway on stream.

Let me know what you think!

Jazzy.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Interactive - Save a copy (of someone else's project)

Lets say I create a really cool interactive project. And someone sees it, and says "Gee I wish it had 1 more button" or "I'd like if the costs were different".

Through the interactive lab, where people have read-only access to my project, they should be able to 'save a copy' of my project into their account, which is now a brand new interactive project (Just a copy of mine) that they can edit as they wish.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. REAL TIME QUESTIONS IN AUDIO FORMAT

I would really like to have the possibility to receive real time comments or questions in audio format during the broadcasting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Designing a redemption system

I'd love to know as much as possible about making an interactive board and making chat run through an irc client if it's possible? I have ideas such as making viewers redeem sparks to get access to my social connections as well making viewers able to submit jokes, riddles and challenges/bounties. I hope that I can get some guidance on it all as I really wish to pursue a great stream here on this platform. I already have enjoyed twitch and the streamlabs extensions but I want to make my own here.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Adapting Source Games to Mixer Interactive via Keybinds

Source games are able to use a nice feature called "Keybinds" that you can edit and set to do whatever you want. Source games can include games such as Half-Life 2, Team-Fortress 2, Portal, Counter-Strike (Global Offensive), Garry's Mod, Insurgency, Fistful of Frags, and much more. Keybinds are simple and easy to use. Just by opening a console in source games that allow it (By hitting the ~ key) and typing in code that allows you to set a key on your keyboard to do anything it is able to. In simpler way, you hit a key and it does…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Compatibility with the interactive board in Windows10

Windows 10 has an excellent option for streaming with mixer.
    Using the Windows + G keys.

It seems to me that they could exploit that even more if they add the possibility of editing the buttons on the interactive whiteboard.

From adding images, sounds, gif, videos, that are executed in the transmission with the buttons of the board, or create effects.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. hosts get interactive button discounts

I think hosts should get discounts for the interactive button things and it should be toggleable and the streamer should be able to adjust how many sparks get discounted off the original price (there should be a switch to toggle instead of "0=off")

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. change the stream size

Currently on certain monitor sizes enabling the interactive part of a stream makes the stream itself pretty small, to a point where it is actually hard to watch the stream and be interactive. my suggestion is or having the option to change the size of the stream when the interactive part is open, or maybe even having the option to open the interactive buttons in a new window/tab.

See the atached image to see what i am talking about

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Display Number That Isn't Sparks

In Interactive 2.0 API, when a user views an interactive stream they see an array of buttons that each show a defined spark value. When they click on a button, sparks are no longer automatically taken from the user until the app confirms that the desired action has taken place.

I would like to be able to display on buttons, in place of sparks, values that relate to custom loyalty points that streamers have set up through their bots. Rather than costing sparks that can be earned in ANY streamers channel, open the possibilies of needing the required channels loyalty…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A SDK to embed a video and interact with play / pause controls

I would really like like to be able to embed a video and then interact with the controls with custom buttons. I need a SDK that exposes basic video controls for my site. Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sparks use

Hello. I have been asking my stream what they would like the sparks to be used for. A few ideas we came up with are 1- If they earn enough sparks they could unlock a personel emoji that they can use in any channel. 2- the sparks used in a streamers channel go toward the streamer and he can unlock a limited amount emoji slots with them. 3- viewers can use sparks for a discount in the store for tshirts and merch. 4 - streamers can use it for the same but for bundles of merch to use in giveaways.…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base