Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mixplay On/Off for different effects.

MIxer, I love the Mixplay and I enjoy using it with No Man's Sky and I was wondering if you will ever make it where you can toggle what buttons are able to be used and which ones can be disabled. It would be a good idea for those who dont want the negative buttons and just positive.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Extension Overlay for Details in Game API

These are not new and have been used on Twitch but would be great hear too. Extensions are a new system of panels and video overlays that support entirely new forms of real-time interaction. Streamers simply install and activate Extensions through a new tab on their Twitch Dashboard, and suddenly those Extensions are available for every viewer to see and engage with.

Here is a example, the Destiny 2 Armory Overlay is a slick but powerful tool tailor-made for the Destiny community. By default, viewers will see a small icon on the corner of the video player. When they want…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Russian scaling

In the Russian language a lot of parts of interface is bad fit in the window

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Button Text Visible on Hover During Timers

During a button's timer, it would be helpful to be able to read the button's text maybe visible with the hover of a mouse.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Timeshift in mixer platform plz add such functionality

Timeshift = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_shifting

I would like to have such a possibility in mixer because sometimes i leave room for a moment and on my return I could catch up watching the speed of x2 for example, I'm doing this in youtube streams. Go and see any live stream on YT and pause for 30s / 1m / 10m or 1h and than you can play x2 speed in order to catch stream to real time view, without losing anything add this functionality to mixer and you will be the best stream platform.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Charity

I would love to see 3rd party support for popular charities. They all have donation pages setup already so all it would take is setting up a link that works with overlays or lightstream directly. Also would be possible to give subs and option to add a $1 or something to donate monthly to the streamers select charity.

Lastly maybe something in skills could be implemented to directly effect mixer users as well. Maybe a charity section to donate sparks and they could be cashed out at certain tiers to auto donate or something. This would be really useful for…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. PandaHugsOo Dec 18, 05:00 PST hello. I had a couple of ideas that you all at mixer and the community might like. I was thinking for the

PandaHugsOo

Dec 18, 05:00 PST

hello. I had a couple of ideas that you all at mixer and the community might like. I was thinking for the rallies, what about a whack a mole type thing instead of just the beachball? Also a good friend suggested now that it's winter why not change the beachball into a snowball/christmassy theme? <3

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. chat interactivity

I would to have a feature where the people can control what you say with a button.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The Mixplay button is always on when i visit channels that have this option. It's very confusing and annoying for new people.

The Mixplay button is always on and is very confusing and annoying for new people.I almost left Mixer because of this, my first week here. Please turn it off? People will find it sooner or later on their own.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hype zones

Make a voting system for the hype zone. The viewers can either upvote or down vote the streamer. But when they down vote they must give some constructive criticism, all so polite, In order to help the streamer.

It would help by moving off bad streamers and also helping them improve. While moving to newer streamers who haven't gotten the hype zone yet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. pop out interactive

There needs to be an option to pop out the MixPlay buttons, like there is for the chat. so that you can watch the stream in full size, and still have access to the interactive. Many people watch on laptops or 1 display PC's, and they have to suffer a smaller image, just so they can use the mixplay buttons.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Xbox avatar integration to Mixer app.

Like FaceRig on Steam, it would be nice if the upcoming Xbox avatar app. to be featured in Mixer for XB console. With Kinect or webcam, it would be nice once the face recognition/expression can be used as well.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Interactive Design Preview

With the addition of all the new interactive button types, we need a preview function to visualize the font sizes/styles/placement/etc.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Pc/laptop camera use while broadcasting on xbox1

Just an idea as mixer is integrated with mircosoft (from what I gather) can we make it possible to have the camera on laptop/PC showing you play while broadcasting on xbox1? Instead of getting another camera to connect to xbox1

Just a thought

Adam (Tinkapiggo)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Option to auto hide sound board/interactive controls

Personally I don't always use the interactive controls and I find myself toggling it off the moment I open up a channel with it on. I like the resolution of the stream to be a bit larger personally and the interactive board tends to take up quite a bit of space.

I'm not saying remove it but in our account settings maybe give an option to auto toggle it off when opening a channel.

50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Spark API

I want to be able to send sparks to players, and have them send sparks back to me.

Chat commands would be /sendsparks @user #amt#

I also want api commands so I can make a bank bot.

150 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  13 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. add an archive and record every previous stream

Add an archive so if you want to record a stream and save it you can archive it so people can watch it later

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make buttons/controls movable with the keyboard arrows in the new Interactive Studio editor

The way you move buttons currently isn't that optimal (the drag and drop is working weird IMHO).

Being able to move them one pixel with the keyboard arrows would be nice and easy.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Support different keyboard layouts

Basically this is about button mapping.

Imagine a stream had buttons mapped to Q, A and Z.
    For the english keyboard layout, that would be a straigth row on the left side of the keyboard to press.

On the German layout, Y and Z switch places, so that'd be Q and A being together and Z in the middle of the top line.

French people would have A Q and W where Q A and Y are in the English layout.

You can see where this is going.

I think, if possible, the control editor should map tactiles to a…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. League Of Legends

I feel like this would be used by most if not all League of Legends streamers because of the fact the who doesn't want to hang out with a streamer?

if I were to make this I would use something like the minecraft interactive GUI but a single button and then a list would come up saying where you were in that list, so the streamer wouldn't get confused as to who was next. If I were to put a cost on it I would make it 500 just so people can have fun with the streamer and overall a…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base