Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Use sparks to get non-partners featured!!

How about a way for the viewers in non-partnered channels to spend there sparks to buy the streamer featured time on Mixer.com. This with help smaller streamers get better viability and grown their channels, while adding value to spending sparks in non-partnered channels.

225 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

10 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New Spark Intervals for Upcoming Spark Cost Changes

New Suggested Values for Spark Cost Changes upcoming in the Mixer API. This post is asking to list the new following intervals to the list of intervals planned in the following developer guides: https://dev.mixer.com/guides/season2/sparkcostchanges

Please Add...
    1mil
    2mil
    3mil
    4mil
    5mil

Thanks!

89 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option to permanently hide HypeZone leaderboard

It is annoying to have to hide the HypeZone leaderboard every time the channel updates the leaderboard. I would like the leaderboard to remain hidden if it is currently not visible and gets updated.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. duplicating interactive boards

Having a duplicate option in the Developer Lab for interactive boards would help out immensely. These would make it much easier to have a basic board and easily customize multiple depending on the game being played.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. MixPlay button to start minimized

I would like to have the option to set the MixPlay stuff minimized. I close it every time I go to a new stream so i just wish there was a setting on my account to have it start closed.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. AUTO CLOSE MIXPLAY !!

Need create an option to MixPlay show close when you open an stream!!
    Ppls alot lose sparks because miss click on mixplay!
    If you open an stream you ever need close the mixplay
    We need an option to mixplay is ever closed!!!!
    Sorry for my english,but donate sparks for miss click is ridicule..Is a simple idea and don't have this option yet..oh good..

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mixplay Board

A feature that allows you to disable mixplay boards automatically opening when you open up a stream

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Group Enable/Disable Toggles for MixPlay Interactives

Hello!

I'm currently a non-partnered streamer, and I like limiting the stickers viewers can use in my chat, since the sparks are of no real importance to me at this time; I would rather they be spent on partnered streamers; I typically only keep 'GG' and the 'Send GIF' active. However, every time new stickers are featured, they are automatically activated.

I would like to submit a request to have a toggle to turn off groups of interactives (Stickers, Effects, Rallies, Featured, etc), and perhaps a toggle for 'all interactives', in addition to the individualized system. That way, I could…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I am not earning sparks or lvling up anymore! Help!

I am not lvling up earning sparks! Just say not earning!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Mixer Season 2 Gif Duration

Heya everyone!

With the new update to mixer we got the ability to use Gifs which is amazing, but the duration of Gifs is just slightly too short! Maybe if it were a few seconds longer, and a little noise indicator was added to them they wouldn't get missed by viewers/streamers as often.

Thanks a bunch for reading opinion <3

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Invite to Share Controller via Mobile App

My name is 0MFGROB a streamer on Mixer eho uses the xbox as my pc cant handle hd streams. I feel like adding the ability to Invite followers to share controller via the mobile app would be a great addition.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. By default stream interaction should be off. It should be opt in instead of opt out.

I am viewer and not interested in MixPlay. So I don't want to opt out of interaction each time a visit a new stream.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. MixPlay and Embers

I have a suggestion. I am one of the Embers beta testers. I know this wont be able to happen for the event, but in the future it would be nice to be able to see embers incorporated with MixPlay. I use that religiously on my streams to help keep my viewers engaged in how I play the game. The more valuable buttons could have an ember amount assigned to them. This would be very attractive for non-partners being sparks are more geared towards partners. Maybe in the future if this beta test does workout well, then we could see…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. MixPlay accidental back button warning.

So I spent a good hour editing my current MixPlay build, moving buttons around, changing commands etc, and I accidentally hit the back button on my mouse. On most websites, YouTube as an example, a warning popup comes up on the screen asking "are you sure you want to leave these super important unsaved changes?". This doesn't happen on the MixPlay build tab.

It would be really nice to see this kind of warning implemented, as I've since hit the button again and now can't be bothered to make changes. I too salty.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. mixplay for PC games

as a PC gamer who doesn't have an xbox and doesn't want to get one, I'm really frustrated that mixplay is only available for xbox versions of some games like no man sky and killing floor 2. I want to see and make use of those features to promote my community engagement and to show off what mixer can do when people from outside of mixer come to the site... but I can't!

I know mixer is tightly associated with xbox and enabling mixplay on pc for these games would be a step towards showing that mixer is truly platform-agnostic

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Mixplay On/Off for different effects.

MIxer, I love the Mixplay and I enjoy using it with No Man's Sky and I was wondering if you will ever make it where you can toggle what buttons are able to be used and which ones can be disabled. It would be a good idea for those who dont want the negative buttons and just positive.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Russian scaling

In the Russian language a lot of parts of interface is bad fit in the window

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Button Text Visible on Hover During Timers

During a button's timer, it would be helpful to be able to read the button's text maybe visible with the hover of a mouse.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Timeshift in mixer platform plz add such functionality

Timeshift = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_shifting

I would like to have such a possibility in mixer because sometimes i leave room for a moment and on my return I could catch up watching the speed of x2 for example, I'm doing this in youtube streams. Go and see any live stream on YT and pause for 30s / 1m / 10m or 1h and than you can play x2 speed in order to catch stream to real time view, without losing anything add this functionality to mixer and you will be the best stream platform.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. PandaHugsOo Dec 18, 05:00 PST hello. I had a couple of ideas that you all at mixer and the community might like. I was thinking for the

PandaHugsOo

Dec 18, 05:00 PST

hello. I had a couple of ideas that you all at mixer and the community might like. I was thinking for the rallies, what about a whack a mole type thing instead of just the beachball? Also a good friend suggested now that it's winter why not change the beachball into a snowball/christmassy theme? <3

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base