Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Removing chat window

It would be great if you could have an option to remove the chat window from the public streams so that younger teens can stream and not have their parents worried about who's talking to them from around the world and then can just share their gaming experience and knowledge through pure gaming without the distraction of the chat from viewers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add scroll ability in the Xbox chat. Or chat history folder/lash

Add scrolling ability on XBoX app. And or history chat folder/lash

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Fix the chatter

The chatter list vanishes when you want to click on someone's name to follow it should not disappear and if you want to click on someone's name to give them a follow you can't get to their channel from the chat list or chat to follow the channels the hearts do not change again the broken and the chatter is broken 2 this is not an ideal this is a fix request

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Spark visual shut down on mobile

An Idea that I would like to put forward would be a toggle for shutting the visuals off on mobile. They have a high tendency to create crashing and or lag for mobile users. As I generally have to mod (a couple of larger channels too) it would be highly beneficial if I didn't have to try to look through the spark spam to find a negative comment or a banable offense. Thank you for what you're doing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bots

We should have all bots free like hype bot when someone give me a follow it shows me who's followed what we need is a bit to tell us who's join stream and left at we can give them shout-out ect.
    Mixer plz do this idea

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Custom mention notification sound

There should be an option to add a custom sound file to use as a notification sound whenever the user gets mentioned (usually via @user in the chat).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add mod badges with the new colour customisation options

So, with the new chat colour options in the latest update, the whole "listen to the green names in chat" phrase would be a bit redundant. I know you could probably say "or whatever colour you set it to" but to make it a little more noticeable, a mod badge - maybe in front of the name - would be easier to spot.

A possible way to implement this would be maybe a default badge for regular streamers and custom ones for Partners or you could have custom for all but I'd say that'd be up to y'all.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Can you please do the whales more expensive?

there is so many whales all the time i dont say remove the whale only do more expresive.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Turn off chat

Just seeing if it's possible to have a way to turn off chat 100%. I work for a Children's Hospital and we would like to start using mixer so we can broadcast to all the kids but we would like to chat to be off or at least have our Channel private to only the patients. We prefer not to use twitch so we hope mixer can integrate something like this.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. xbox one controler chatpad for mixer livestreams.

now when players on the xbox one are streaming on mixer there game and there are other people using the chat to tell something to the streamer but the streamer is not using a heatset to talk to the viewers but he needs to go on a pc or taplet and use the mixer app to chat back in the stream.
    since xbox one controlers have a chatpad option then its nice if a streamer that has one can use the chatpad he has on his controler to sent a text back in the stream chat will not have to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Way too sensitive. Lighten up Hypezone Mods

Hypezone moderators need to lighten up. Please allow viewers in chat to create banter between eachother and or streamers. Having overly sensitive moderators takes the fun out of using your app altogether. The chat dialogue is a huge part of streaming, applying a choke hold on opinions and limiting whats said in chat on an "18+ streaming app" is killing Mixer. Granted, ****** talk bullying and using threatening nature is all unwanted. But come on, a little roasting is fun. Lighten up. PLEASE!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. In-voice chat switch On/off

It would be cool to have an option that you can turn on or off the in-game voice chat to be heard in your stream. I'm streaming and I play with people on ps4 (fortnite) and I can't invite them in my group because sony/Microsoft. But if only we had this options maybe I would look less bizarre talking alone while streaming. Thanks and have a good day!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. costreamer links in hypezone

would love the ability to have links to the costreamers in hypezone. a lot of times, you hear or see a costreamer do or say something that makes you want to see more about the costreamer or find their stream and it's really hard to read the screen to see the GT of the person especially when it moves on so fast.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Provide an IRC frontend to the chat

Twitch provides an IRC frontend to chat channels to its users.

Please consider providing an IRC (or XMPP MUC) frontend to the chat service.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Adding mute function to chat

Many users want the function that can ignore someones unpleasant comments by themselvs. Is it possible to add the funcion like this at an early date?

164 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Viewer List on Mobile

I mod and I babysit my nephew everyother day and it will be nice so see the viewer list on mobile so I can see if the other mods on are on. And just to have it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Clickable Emotes

Would it be possible to make Emotes clickable and have either a pop up like that when you click on someones name in chat, or maybe just link to the streamers page who has that emote? Like if I posted someones emote in a chat, and a viewer clicked that emote they would be able to see whos emote that it belongs to, and be able to follow or sub from it.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. MOD report button

A report button to MODS and streamer. Sometimes chat travels quite quickly and things can be easily missed, or if a MOD steps away from the screen.

A report button could then be reviewed and actions taken shortly after if they're required.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base