Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Msging system integrated with Xbox and Twitter & sending sparks / embers, online & offline.

Can we please add a msging system that allows loggen-in users to send msgs to offline streamers (or online ones).

Functionality should include ability to send sparks / embers in a msg.

This would ideally integrate with @Xbox chat and @Twitter. Let's start bringing all these services together into a coherent & comprehensive product group offering. How bout it?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add !followdate chat command that shows when a user first followed the channel

The !followage command works great when users want to see how long they have been following a specific channel. However, due to various reasons (site bug, mobile "unfollow" button used to be too large, accidental unfollows), a user's followage often gets reset. So maybe adding a !followdate command to show when a user hit Follow for the very first time on a specific channel would be a good alternative.
    I'm unsure if Mixer's API allows for this, but just thought I would bring it up since it's a common issue and followers really like to compare followages (when they are…

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Artist Credit Program

Implement some sort of artist credit program where hovering over an emote/sub badge includes the artist's username (with perhaps a link to their account/channel?)
    Bonus: The artist gets to use emotes they've made without having to sub
    Obviously a feature like this would have to involve both Streamer and Artist opting in, but I think this would be a great feature.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Whitelist Bot and Streamer in CATbot

I would love to allow CATbot to completely ignore all messages from certain users. Specifically my bot and myself. I've been getting my discord link struck out by CATbot from both my bot and myself and not getting the option to "restore" the message. It seems like I could allow certain users full trust... like....me. And my bot...which is also really me.

45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Emotes size

Can you make the emotes as large as the Stickers. Its really hard to see emotes sometimes. And when you see how large the stickers are. Why would you sub to use the emotes? Making them stand out more would be awesome.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Block

Please may you add a block user feature, some people really just don't know when to stop being annoying and constantly harassing. Please add a block button so we can get rid of them forever. :(

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. separates the Emoticons

has that separates the Emoticons Of Subscriber from the Normal Emoticons of the Mixer

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Text alerts in chat

I don't have two monitors and would prefer not to keep my phone open to see my viewers chatting with me. I would rather ult-tab and chat with them. However, there's no alert system for texts in the chat and I have no idea when people are chatting. I could see how this would be annoying with hundreds of viewers but I currently only get a couple. If I ever had enough viewers I would invest in a second monitor but right now it's not worth it for me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Great Costream Idea!!!

This Is mainly for costreams, this would benefit every co-streamer, during streams its impossible to see who's in whos chat, like example.if one person drops 1000 sparks on person #1, it still shows up on person #2 & #3's chat, to make this easier, under the username for people in person #1s chat should have the streamers channel name, this goes for every channel in a costream, so we know who's it for and it does not mix confusion. i really like this idea i hope it can get pushed through, there's been countless of times where myself and others…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stream Team Recognition - Assigning a different color or badge to team members in chat

Stream Team Recognition - Assigning a different color or badge to team members in chat -

Currently chat has
    Blue - normal
    Green - Mod
    Purple - Pro/ Partner

Why cant we have a certain color to show recognition when a fellow stream team member is in chat? Or even a chat badge/ logo showing they are on your primary stream team.

This would help build a brand recognition for the team and the combine community within the chats.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. General, Mod, and Whisper chats

Having 3 different chats 1. General: everyone can chat and have fun watching the stream. 2. Mod: only mods, streamer, channel editor, and staff can see this chat (I think this would make it easier for mods to talk to one another) in this mod chat I would like to be able to see what mod timed someone out and for how long/banned or unbanned/ or purged. 3. Whispers: I feel like giving whispers its own chat will make it easier to keep track of peoples messages sometimes the chat moves so fast you cant read the persons message and…

45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Highlighting a message!!

Hey Mixer i am a moderator on Kwebbelkop his mixer acc and i have a great idea for you guys it is that you as a Moderator are able to highlight someone's message so the streamer will be able to see that would be awesome!

131 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Mixer to support other special days or months

As you all have seen today Mixer has made new stickers to support black history month. I feel that there has been nothing to support the LGBT history month within the UK or for that anything else that we all remember. Like I know. Mixer is quite open to us fellow LGBTQ people but I feel like we deserve something as well as the other races. So maybe like say discord has they have black emojis well let's get some of that stuff on mixer as emotes that are put on for everyone not just from a partner.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. fan progression with sparks

I'm thinking of going further with Fan progression. Maybe put sparks into the mix. Just like 40 hearts for each ember used, maybe 1 heart for every 500-1000 sparks used? OR something similar, because I'm pretty sure someone might hoard sparks just to abuse this, even though it helps out the streamer because I know a streamer with a MixPlay button that purposely has no cooldown on it and costs 1000 sparks on it. or anything similar. And with that, let the fans decide!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Problem when giving chat follow and bar appears in chat with Wrong writing

when you click on the person's name and follow appears in green with white name in Portuguese in the chat bar: you are no longer following that user - você não está mais seguindo aquele usuário

and when you stop following the channel appears green with white name in English: You're no longer following that user.

When you follow follow via chat it was to appear in the chat bar so you're following this user and when you're not following anymore it was to appear you're no longer following that user on the chat bar

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Chat Ranking .. Boooo!

This new chat ranking system from mixer is inconvenient, and in >my personal opinion< straight up rude! Each chatter and or lurker should be equal. Some are working and listening to their favorite stream, cooking dinner and watching.. they are busy and cannot chat, that does NOT mean they are less important. Not to mention, in the middle of typing a sentence and it pops up over chat and cuts me off. Rude!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Option to separate chats during costream

I really like the costream feature, but the mixed chats really turn me down. Each channel has its own environment and mixing several of them together can quickly turn into a mess.

Some people like it, though, so it would be nice having an option to see only the chat you want.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. For xbox users add the @ chat list of names instead of typing out full name!

For xbox users add the @ chat list of names when trying to@ someone in chat. Instead of typing out the full name of the person you're trying to @. Xbox needs this would be super convenient!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Chat feed top to bottom

Hi,

As a streamer I use multiple monitors. My main gaming screen being above my stream screens as in most setups. Now the key to streaming is interacting with chat yet this becomes difficult. It sounds silly but moving your ees from the top screen to the bottom of the bottom screen is rather time consuming when in the game. It would be great if it was possible to enable to turn chat upside down so all new chats go in at the tp. This way it is always just under the gaming monitor enabling faster viewing and interaction. Sounds…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Chat

Quality of life improvement for lurkers on pc, One main problem ive run into is that people using animated skills in chat while im lurking in channnel one. The problem is that animated skills do not trigger and play while a window is minimized, so they just stack and wait to trigger, This eats up ram on my system and im sure on others. So if we could disable animated skills in our chat settings that would be a huge improvment.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base