Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mixer stop been unfair i have a xbox microsoft account im dreadevildead and you banned me from streaming why i ask because I'm very upset

I have a account name Dreadevildead with Microsoft Xbox and I've been streaming for fun I have over 690,000 viewers and I've been banned from mixer what's the reason I'm banned I'm very upset

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need to see who is watching your stream.

Need to see who is watching your stream.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. emote autocomplete

Can you fix the Emote autocomplete for D:

It's been over 3 years.

D:[TAB] automatically puts a fish in your chat box. :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hyperlink links in chat rather than ling links

G'day,

I'm a mixer streamer who goes by the name Phazor-GDU.

Today I was setting up a bot to give out my social details every x amount of seconds.

At the moment It look really messy, e.g. "http://www.website.com/user/profileid/". It would be great if we had the option to add shortcodes like <link "http://www.blahblahblah.com>Click Me</link>.

With only streamers / mod / editor roles able to use the markup.

Thanks guys

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Important Info Chat

I believe that there should be a particular chat where the streamer could post the most important informations, so that anyone who arrives in the middle of the livestream can update himself/herself on their own and don't have to keep asking in the normal chat without an answer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Anti-Spoiler Mode for chat

Create a feature that would cut down on spoilers in games for new releases. Using the new chat leveling system it can be used to add a Anti-Spoiler mode in which a person below a certain chatting level would not be able to talk in chat which could be activated by the streamer and the level thresh hold could be set on a user to user basis

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. my parents beat me

I hate life

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Use IRC as the foundation for Mixer's Chat Solution

Hi Mixer,

Let's not reinvent the wheel with a bespoke/proprietary chat solution.

Let's just use IRC.

Why?

1) It's a standard. IRC has been around for eons.

2) Mixer Chat currently is flaky at best. 15-35% of the time, it sometimes just doesn't load.

3) It is a known quantity. Other platforms use it and it is well know what it is capable of.

4) We could access chat with any IRC client and make life simpler with any aliases or popup menus (ala mIRC, Chatty,etc.)

5) IRC is pretty scaleable (again, other larger platforms use it) and most "chatrooms"…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Msging system integrated with Xbox and Twitter & sending sparks / embers, online & offline.

Can we please add a msging system that allows loggen-in users to send msgs to offline streamers (or online ones).

Functionality should include ability to send sparks / embers in a msg.

This would ideally integrate with @Xbox chat and @Twitter. Let's start bringing all these services together into a coherent & comprehensive product group offering. How bout it?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add !followdate chat command that shows when a user first followed the channel

The !followage command works great when users want to see how long they have been following a specific channel. However, due to various reasons (site bug, mobile "unfollow" button used to be too large, accidental unfollows), a user's followage often gets reset. So maybe adding a !followdate command to show when a user hit Follow for the very first time on a specific channel would be a good alternative.
    I'm unsure if Mixer's API allows for this, but just thought I would bring it up since it's a common issue and followers really like to compare followages (when they are…

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Block

Please may you add a block user feature, some people really just don't know when to stop being annoying and constantly harassing. Please add a block button so we can get rid of them forever. :(

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Whitelist Bot and Streamer in CATbot

I would love to allow CATbot to completely ignore all messages from certain users. Specifically my bot and myself. I've been getting my discord link struck out by CATbot from both my bot and myself and not getting the option to "restore" the message. It seems like I could allow certain users full trust... like....me. And my bot...which is also really me.

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. separates the Emoticons

has that separates the Emoticons Of Subscriber from the Normal Emoticons of the Mixer

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Text alerts in chat

I don't have two monitors and would prefer not to keep my phone open to see my viewers chatting with me. I would rather ult-tab and chat with them. However, there's no alert system for texts in the chat and I have no idea when people are chatting. I could see how this would be annoying with hundreds of viewers but I currently only get a couple. If I ever had enough viewers I would invest in a second monitor but right now it's not worth it for me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Great Costream Idea!!!

This Is mainly for costreams, this would benefit every co-streamer, during streams its impossible to see who's in whos chat, like example.if one person drops 1000 sparks on person #1, it still shows up on person #2 & #3's chat, to make this easier, under the username for people in person #1s chat should have the streamers channel name, this goes for every channel in a costream, so we know who's it for and it does not mix confusion. i really like this idea i hope it can get pushed through, there's been countless of times where myself and others…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. General, Mod, and Whisper chats

Having 3 different chats 1. General: everyone can chat and have fun watching the stream. 2. Mod: only mods, streamer, channel editor, and staff can see this chat (I think this would make it easier for mods to talk to one another) in this mod chat I would like to be able to see what mod timed someone out and for how long/banned or unbanned/ or purged. 3. Whispers: I feel like giving whispers its own chat will make it easier to keep track of peoples messages sometimes the chat moves so fast you cant read the persons message and…

45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Mixer to support other special days or months

As you all have seen today Mixer has made new stickers to support black history month. I feel that there has been nothing to support the LGBT history month within the UK or for that anything else that we all remember. Like I know. Mixer is quite open to us fellow LGBTQ people but I feel like we deserve something as well as the other races. So maybe like say discord has they have black emojis well let's get some of that stuff on mixer as emotes that are put on for everyone not just from a partner.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Highlighting a message!!

Hey Mixer i am a moderator on Kwebbelkop his mixer acc and i have a great idea for you guys it is that you as a Moderator are able to highlight someone's message so the streamer will be able to see that would be awesome!

130 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. fan progression with sparks

I'm thinking of going further with Fan progression. Maybe put sparks into the mix. Just like 40 hearts for each ember used, maybe 1 heart for every 500-1000 sparks used? OR something similar, because I'm pretty sure someone might hoard sparks just to abuse this, even though it helps out the streamer because I know a streamer with a MixPlay button that purposely has no cooldown on it and costs 1000 sparks on it. or anything similar. And with that, let the fans decide!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base