Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Chat Ranking .. Boooo!

This new chat ranking system from mixer is inconvenient, and in >my personal opinion< straight up rude! Each chatter and or lurker should be equal. Some are working and listening to their favorite stream, cooking dinner and watching.. they are busy and cannot chat, that does NOT mean they are less important. Not to mention, in the middle of typing a sentence and it pops up over chat and cuts me off. Rude!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to separate chats during costream

I really like the costream feature, but the mixed chats really turn me down. Each channel has its own environment and mixing several of them together can quickly turn into a mess.

Some people like it, though, so it would be nice having an option to see only the chat you want.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. For xbox users add the @ chat list of names instead of typing out full name!

For xbox users add the @ chat list of names when trying to@ someone in chat. Instead of typing out the full name of the person you're trying to @. Xbox needs this would be super convenient!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Chat feed top to bottom

Hi,

As a streamer I use multiple monitors. My main gaming screen being above my stream screens as in most setups. Now the key to streaming is interacting with chat yet this becomes difficult. It sounds silly but moving your ees from the top screen to the bottom of the bottom screen is rather time consuming when in the game. It would be great if it was possible to enable to turn chat upside down so all new chats go in at the tp. This way it is always just under the gaming monitor enabling faster viewing and interaction. Sounds…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Chat

Quality of life improvement for lurkers on pc, One main problem ive run into is that people using animated skills in chat while im lurking in channnel one. The problem is that animated skills do not trigger and play while a window is minimized, so they just stack and wait to trigger, This eats up ram on my system and im sure on others. So if we could disable animated skills in our chat settings that would be a huge improvment.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Block

Please may you add a block user feature, some people really just don't know when to stop being annoying and constantly harassing. Please add a block button so we can get rid of them forever. :(

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Additional Chat Color for Chat Bots

I was just wondering if maybe there could be an additional stream chat/name color for Bots that are in the chat. In a lot of bigger streams there tend to be a lot Bot responses that clog up the chat, and since they're the same color as the rest of the mods, sometimes people just tune out whatever the mods say assuming that it's bot chatter that doesn't pertain to them.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. i would love it if you could make subscribers to anyone channel a different color to stand out instead of being blue like followers ! or if

i would love it if you could make subscribers to anyone channel a different color to stand out instead of being blue like followers ! or if you could make it to where the streamer can make the subs whatever color they want !! also recently theres been moderator issues where a mod has been timing people out for no reason & also banning random people . would it be possible if you could make it to where the streamer gets a log of all the mod action that goes on . sometimes streamers make like 20 different mods &…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Tech Support Chat feature

It would be beneficial to have a chat feature that allowed contact between streamers and tech support in order to facilitate communication faster instead of via e-mail. This way tech support could diagnose problems faster and fix them while the streamer is live or before broadcasts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. partnered streamers emotes not showing on xbox1x mixer app

subscribers on xbox1x have to manually type emotes into chat, there is nowhere that they show for them to use

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. chat replay option for pc

when i stream game's on my pc and i get some players asking me what in the chat then i need to open the site and go to my own streaming page to replay to then on the chat and i cant not do that when i am streaming a game but i only can see and read the chat screen in the game i am playing and streaming and not replay on the same time if this option was add then its helping a lot off people with streaming and there not have to open a browser to replay…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Verified Badge / Colored Name (Partners)

Their is either a blue default name color, green for mod, or purple for pro. A lot of partnered streamers blend in with the others, but I think that all partners should have the verified check mark next to their name in chat and/or a different color username. This idea was brought up a while ago I figured to bring it up again. It can't hurt anyone.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hi my mixer name is zAlpha. One of my friends named Megachopceo just got partner. He has this thing were if you donate a spark narwhal he'

It's really funny to hear him sing it brings positivity to his stream and I personally think he brings a hole new level to mixer so please bring the narwhal back

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. as

Hey So I'm a mood on Jaidefinichon_Goth, one of the biggest partners in here, and I would love to see a feature like on Instagram, where you can put Hearts on other people messages, so the Streamer can see the best ones some times, if it fits, that's it. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. as

Hey So I'm a mood on Jaidefinichon_Goth, one of the biggest partners in here, and I would love to see a feature like on Instagram, where you can put Hearts on other people messages, so the Streamer can see the best ones some times, if it fits, that's it. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sub chat

It would be nice to have a sub chat so subs could have a chat to the streamer directly only sub could view it unless the streamer makes it so the regular viewers can see what subs are saying and I feel like it would be perfect if the sub chat is right next to regular chat

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Symbols where you are logged in to the Mixer

It could have before the name of the account Some Symbols of PC or Mobile Or X-Box to show where you are Logged in Mixer

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. X favor hagan que el chat se más chico o que tenga un tamaño considerablemente bueno para que se pueda disfrutar la imagen del stream mejor.

X favor hagan que el chat se más chico o que tenga un tamaño considerablemente bueno para que se pueda disfrutar la imagen del stream mejor. Ya que el chat estaría como tapando la imagen.
    Gracias Saludos

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. cant use emoticons

my emotes havent been working the past two days

1 vote
    Sign in