Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Double tap for chat

Opening and closing chat by double tapping the screen would be easier than pressing the small chat icon on mobile.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Chat Replay isn't working for VODs

Apparently, chat replay for VODs is a feature but the Live Chat and Stream Replay chat are both the same when I'm watching a VOD.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Ranks System Source

Hello, I really enjoy the Ranks System, but I would like there to be a source so everyone could see how much Hearts do they need to reach certain levels, what colors are the next Ranks and basically just all the information about them. Example: Rank 1 = 100 Hearts, Rank 2 = 250 Hearts and then from 0 to 2 you'd need 350 and it would basically be a list of all of the Levels and to that related stuff.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add a visual indicator of time left before another message may be sent when slowmode is enabled

Self explanatory- this would improve user experience. Other streaming platforms have this and it's a good feature. It is annoying to have to keep mental track of how many seconds are left on streams with a long slowmode cooldown.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add an optional "Subscribers immune to slow mode" feature for partners

Youtube livestreaming has a feature where members are not subject to slowmode in chat. This is a very inviting feature which creates an incentive to subscribe. Non subscribers see that the members are able to chat more often and will be more likely to sub, and the subs are happier because they don't lose messages if they type too quickly. Make it optional for the partner so people can ignore the change if they wish. This would make everyone happier and increase revenue.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Timing out a chatter

If you time someone out in your chat, does it unfollow them from your channel? I like to give people the benefit of the doubt if they are being a bit toxic in chat, more often they will come back and apologize if I e plain I'd like to have them there but less toxic. So dont want them banned or unfollowed from my channel

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add an option to always hear Chat notification.

Before I switched from the **** platform Twitch, I used to use a bot named Chatty. To notify me with sounds that someone typed in the chat. That way I know someone join, whenever I forget to check the chat while streaming.

Unfortunatly Chatty only works with Twitch at the moment or so it seems.

Would be cool to notify me with a sound always, when someone is typing in my chat.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ideia para O Ralli da Bola converter em pontos para o Fun Progression no Chat para Quem Participa

Hellow, I'm Ricardo Cintra and Today I liked share a idea about the Rally Ball and futures new rallys give to users with play points in Fun Prograssion to make the engagiment more be apreciate

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Disable chat

I think you should add an option to completely disable chat in the channel whenever I want and then re-enable it whenever I want.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Can't see chat while streaming on phone

hello! I love watching streams on Mixer, but every time I've streamed from Mixer Create on my phone I haven't been able to see the chat at all, but when I look at my stream chat on the computer I see people have been talking to me. It's most distressing :(
    Help or tips of any kind would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. post-follow messages still have some delay restrictions

Char has bug. Just after follow chat has delay (destructive delay with voiding written message), after some time new message sent OK, but (!) next messages still have some delay restrictions (with same red banner). Only refreshing page with F5 helps.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Chatter List: Viewers in chat issue

So i found a issue in most of the huge viewing streams that in the (Viewers in chat) it only appears just Subscribers others Subscribers and Pros but not the other part of the chat. Example here: https://prnt.sc/op92je - Rocketman23, in that image he got a decent amount of viewers and it shows his whole chat even himself. https://prnt.sc/op92y5 - Ninja, 30K+ views and it only shows the Subscribers in this picture and it's understandable that it doesn't shows all type of users at the time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Two Thumbs up

Broooo i just wanted to say i love that you can select somebody's message and ignore/block etc. I can mod my own chat! That's awesome because i feel i can control what i see.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Chat auto scroll

Mixer Team,
    Recommend you make the chat where if you scroll up to see what someone says, it stops the automatic scroll so we have time to read what people say. After that, make it to where I can click on something to resume auto scroll. As it is now, I can't read anything in Ninja's chat to save my life because there is so many comments getting posted. I try to keep scrolling up to see a comment but it is literally impossible to do.
    Take care and thanks for the consideration.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Question Tab

So my proposal is simple, merely add a question tab with real time voting on these questions to the already existing chat feature.

Currently communication is heavily stunted between streamers and viewers, when it doesn’t have to be. Viewers are prevented from any sort of proper way to interact with streamers once viewer numbers reach a relatively low amount. By adding this new tab viewers and streamers ensure that communication is flowing both ways consistently. This would allow this site to grow in directions it hasn’t previously touched while also helping the people already streaming. The average streamer would now…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. VR

Are there any apps that allow mixer chat to be placed into the Vive Pro headset?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Chat filter for duplicate characters

Due to the nature of bigger streamers chats, I think a chat filter is needed to automatically block messages which contain over 10+ of the exact same character and they should be blocked before they are seen in the chat.

It really is disturbing to have a large block of just the letter "g" to be thrown in the chat when trying to read. This has become really noticable in Ninja's streams with the large amount of people in his chat.

The same could be done with emotes, except possibly giving the streamer control over it due or having a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. chat font size change

the ability to change the chat text size. This makes it easier to read when you pop out your chat for streaming.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Striped chat as default

Chat should have striped chat by default, in my opinion, which I admit might be wrong-- I think striped chat is just so much easier to read, and makes the chat look much better by default. Allow people to toggle off still if they want

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. New Release Spoilers Inc Cinema Releases.

I've seen this posted here already back in 2016 but I do feel this needs to be addressed. The idea of someone coming into someone else's chat/community to purposely spoil the ending of the new release they are working through or going out of they way to post movie spoilers on the latest Cinema releases irritates me completely.

I do understand that Mixer have their features that allow someone to purge/clear chat or even ban the person who comes into the chat but I feel at this point it's too late. The damage has been done and ether the streamer/mods…

58 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base