Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make the name popup transparent

When @ing someone in the chat box make the list transparent so that you can still see the username underneath.

This would be very useful for streamers and moderators who are wanting to purge/timeout users.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. @ Mention option on username popup

Add a "Mention" selection to the popup when you click on a username.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add Gamewisp Emotes to Chat

Would it be possible to Add Gamewisp Emotes to the chat ? Or atleast add support for FrankerFaceZ as it already has Gamewisp support built in. Some of us who are not partnered with Mixer use Gamewisp and/or Patrion so having some partial support would go a long way.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Idea for better experiance

when a stream clicks on a viewers name there is a button that says highlight which then highlights that user's messages they can use this to see regulars/ people that have been in for a long time that then allows the stream to see trust worthy peoples messages

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. (I was told to post this idea here for feedback. What do you guys think?) I'm a mod for a streamer that gets a lot of followers and views

(I was told to post this idea here for feedback. What do you guys think?)

I'm a mod for a streamer that gets a lot of followers and views. Unfortunately, this means there will be a few bad eggs who try to troll and break the rules of the stream. When this happens, I go by the rule of warning, then timing the user out, and if they break the rules a third time, it's a ban.

I would like to suggest that there be a way for mods to know which users have been timed out. For example, when…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Auto Clear chat

The streamers chat should auto clear when the log off. I think most people don't chat in offline channel. I know you can use /clear command but there should be something that auto purges the chat.. this is a common thing over at twitch.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. messages

Hello to all, I would like to know if I can see the messages of the people which write me during my stream and to see the number of view on my screen (player Pc) without looking on my telephone

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Longer Polls

Currently polls can be between 5 minutes and 5 seconds. However, that doesn't allow for slightly longer terms polls, which requires either using a bot in chat or interactive features. Having the limit pushed up to 30 minutes or an hour would be useful for longer term polls.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. React to comment

Add the option to react to comments of others watching the same stream. Just like messenger, skype...

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Leveling experience

A cool thing to do may be to have double XP weekends when watching streams on Mixer. Let everyone level up at a faster pace. Not too many though or else it won't be special. Only like 4 - 6 a year to keep people excited.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Chat: Moderator Chat

To ease communication between channel moderators in an active channel, a "staff chat" that whispered all other moderators in a chat would be a welcome addition.

This could be easily utilized with a simple slash command such as /sc.

It would greatly reduce the current communications needs of moderators who frequently have to rely on a third party solution to communicate effectively with other moderators.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add ability for bot to send only to respective channel during costream

I it be great to have the ability to send chat from a bot directly to their respective channels, instead of all channels in a CoStream. This can be super confusing to those in chat the messages were not intended for.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. opacity slider for chatbox on Windows

Hey guys! While streaming Shadow of Mordor a couple days ago, I noticed that the chatbox on the Window's version takes up a decent amount of the screen! Now, that's fine. Makes it good to read what your viewers are saying! BUT it also makes it hard to see whats happening behind the chatbox! Sure, you can minimise the chat, but then you cant interact with your watchers! D: So I suggest the ability to fade it! A opacity slider would be perfect! Like, you can fade the chatbox but keep what the viewers are saying in full view. It'd…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The !party command suggestion

!party should be a command that allows the moderator and streamer to change the chat. The feature should make balloons and cake show up on chat. This could be used to celebrate an achievement or when they passed a goal.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add Emoji 5/Unicode 10 To Mixer

There are a few new emoji in Unicode 10/Emoji 5.0, and having some of the new ones would be awesome! Here's a list of new emoji in 5.0: https://emojipedia.org/emoji-5.0/

Personally, I think T-Rex, Sauropod, and some others in this section would be awesome: http://i.imgur.com/Pqhx4Bb.png

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Channel Filter.

Channel Filter.

Avatar - requires users to have an avatar before being able to talk in the chat

Account Age - Requires users to have their account for a set about of time before being able to speak

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Fruit Emoticons

With today's #LevelUpCast, Kieffer and Ethan R were talking fruitfully about bananas and pineapples... I think it's about time we can express our own yellow fruitfulness with :banana and :pineapple emoticons!

... Actually, how about just all fruits because #AllFruitsMatter

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Viewer box

I would like to see the viewer box being able to be moved and remain open. The window open would really help support mods with reporting and or ban/ timeout faster with out losing the offender to logging out or what not.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. filter

I am watching the XBOX E3 stream. 95% of the chat going by is something along the lines of "rare replay plz" or "gimme rare replay" or how do I get "rare replay". I searched for existing requests, but did not find a way to filter out conversations with keywords. I would love to be able to ignore the bulk of the garbage (that I don't think quite qualifies as spam when it is by 1500 people).

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sub Emote availability for costream

The idea is to be able to use the sub emotes of all the streamers a user is subscribed to while those streamers are co-streaming. For example, I would have Siefe's Beard icon and RocketBear's Bear icon to be next to my name and also have access to both streamers sub emotes while watching their co stream.
    Of course watching a 4 person co-stream and having 4 sub icons next to your name can be a bit much.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base